UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Super Blue Riptide
Pages (46): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cjr1982
UKC Forum Member

Trent we are poor down here. My fathers got bad knees and we cant afford no mini truck or 4 wheeler. That's why we only gets max's rejects or common coon dogs. LOL

2013 Zone# 4 BBOA Indiana State Championship results -
Champion male of show, King of Show,Overall Show Champion
King of Hunt, Overall Hunt Champion - 1025 plus points, no minus and 200 circle.
2013 Zone 5 BBOA Kentucky State Championship King of Hunt / Night Champion win
2014 Zone 5 BBOA Sectional King of Hunt and King of Show (Mt. Washington Kentucky) - 675 plus points, no minus and 225 circle points
2015 Friday Plott Days Grand Champion winner
2015 BBOA Zone 5 Sectional King of Hunt 450 plus
2016 BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of Hunt (Johnstown Ohio), Two night totals, (2) cast wins 1500 plus points, 225 circle and no minus
2016 BBOA Zone 4 Championship (Johnstown Ohio) Friday Grand Champion Male
2016 Ohio State BBOA Championship ( Jackson Ohio), King of Hunt and High Scoring Dog of Hunt, 675 plus points, no minus.

GRNITECH 'PR' PRAIRIE CREEK BLUE BIG HORN
* (2018) RQE Cast Winner / Zone Qualified

TELL CITY, IN
Corey Robbins
HOUSE 812-547-2775
CELL 812-608-1645

Mark Robbins 812-547-1358

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2014 07:21 PM
cjr1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjr1982 Click here to Send cjr1982 a Private Message Click Here to Email cjr1982 Find more posts by cjr1982 Add cjr1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Rejects?!!! Listen to ya! Lol

ACHA NT.CH.
King of hunt & Show 2010 Bluetick sectionals Robinson IL.
3rd place Nt CH win at 2010 Black&Tan days (296 dogs)
NT.CH. WILLOW CRK BLUE DANCERS TANGO (RIP)
NT.CH. CTK'S SWINGIN HEAVY SLEDGE
(ACHA NT.CH.)
CH.PR. CTK'S BLUE JAMMIN JADE
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
MAX DUNIPHAN 1-217-240-1641
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 01-29-2014 07:50 PM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Trent I was really trying to get Max to feel sorry for me and offer me a good ride, it didn't work! Can't fit in that sorry green machine anyhow! LOL!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-29-2014 10:04 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hahahahaha!! You are probly right! You would have a rough time getting in and out of it!! Lol its not a real roomy thing. Its got all kinda room in the back!!!Lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 01-30-2014 02:19 PM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

You guys need that thing to check your feeders!! It be awesome for that. I'm sure dad would sell it to ya!! Lol

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 01-30-2014 02:21 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Don't you worry, we will fill up the feeders one way or another. Them old sows are hungry! We left a lot in the trees this winter so we should have a good crop we hope this summer for the young hounds.

Old Post 01-30-2014 08:43 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Max , boy oh boy did we have a good hunt last night. We took three guys with us to see some Blue dogs try to tree a coon. We made seven trees, four trees had coons on the outside and three dens, one den we could seen the coon so overall a pretty good night. The walkers guys now know they can get treed with real live coons. Oh and we got to listen to I.U. get beat by the Huskers so that messed my night up real bad. Got home about 9:30 so overall Rugar and Riptide did pretty good for common old Blue Dogs! The leathal weapon will be home Saturday! We will try to get you a little video so you can eat your heart out! LOL!

Old Post 01-31-2014 08:05 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max here is a little clip of our 8 month old walker Bitch we have out of Insane Cain. She was treed early this morning on a Real nice Den, treed with a 10 month old English Bitch and a year old Male Walker. I said when she started she would be a tree dog and so far so good. She does not move, treed for nearly two hours and never missed a beat even after the other two were pulled off. Pretty proud of her so far, will be hitting it this week with her and Rugar! This looks like Corey's hope for a Super Stakes pup this year. Looking forward in getting another one from Roy in the near future.

Last edited by BEST EVER on 02-05-2014 at 10:04 PM

Old Post 02-01-2014 09:06 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

I don't know about everyone else but I'm ready for this winter to be over. This year has thrown in many different obstacles for the hounds and especially the young hounds / pups. I for one will be ready for it to clear up a little so we can get the young back out in the woods. I hate leaving them in the pen for a week or two as it seems like months.

Old Post 02-05-2014 09:57 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

That's for sure!!

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 02-06-2014 03:42 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Boys the weather here in southern In. is starting to stink. Yesterday early it was about 1 degree with snow and ice covering and today is not much better, it starting snowing again so from the sound of things it will be a while before we can really get after it. The snow you can deal with the ice is flat dangerous to both the hunters and most of all the hounds. This has been a winter to remember as the number of what I call real good nights to hunt was way down compared to other years, I know I'm getting old but my mind has not shut down yet!

Old Post 02-08-2014 02:56 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max I feel if I never accomplished but one thing this year it was well worth the effort. We hunted anytime the weather cooperated with us and on the season, we treed a lot but we only knocked a grand total of (14) coons and all but one was to the pups we hunted, the one was with a guy that wanted to show us what Walker style and we had had about 4 to 5 inches of snow and ice that night. It was only after Riptide split treed three times and had one den and two trees with coons Corey could not hold back and he popped one out to him. We never skinned out one coon and I feel he now truly understands what hunting is all about. A dead coon never runs or breeds again but one left alone will be there for the next hunt and the pups. Now did you beat us on the year?

Old Post 02-10-2014 10:07 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

This is what we are waiting for now! Hot rainy nights in July!

Old Post 02-11-2014 11:34 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
This is what we are waiting for now! Hot rainy nights in July!

That warmed me right up, thanks.
Nice picture, kind of looks like an escapee on the run and just got caught with that look on your face.lol

Old Post 02-12-2014 12:07 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Nope, I just crossed a very large ditch, bean field, corn field with two on a lead and Corey was making fun of me since he had just busted his behind and was mud from head to toe, he only had one on the lead and most of the time pups don't lead good in corn fields, ditches and bean fields! No close roads so there was no turning loose again about a mile from the truck and it starting to rain.

Old Post 02-12-2014 12:47 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hahaha that is good!!! Lmbo

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 02-12-2014 02:32 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max with everything starting to thaw this weekend and next week we have a few ready to bust at the seams. Corey is getting kind of bored himself! From the weather report it wounds like we could be up in the ( changes 60's) early next week.

Last edited by BEST EVER on 02-12-2014 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 02-12-2014 09:30 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I've got a couple here that are busting too! And if they don't quit barking I'm gonna start the busting!! Lol. Yeah they calling for mid 40's and some rain maybe.

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 02-13-2014 02:18 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Max in this picture is Corey holding a trophy that my Dual Grand English Bitch won back in the 80's. Corey hasn't changed much has he! LOL! Showing the bitch is my oldest son Brain, he doesn't care for the hounds much and doesn't hunt. Oh how kids grown up! I bet your dads has a few good ones huh?

Old Post 02-15-2014 02:32 PM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Guage X Robin Pups

Hey guys the pup at the top of the pic is yours I picked the one on the top middle right. The others are the males.

Here is alittle closer look at yours

I think they are lookers. Maybe tomorrow I can get help and take some pics of them stacked

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 02-16-2014 02:01 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Now we are talking, good looking pups and we will be ready for her!

Old Post 02-16-2014 03:41 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Roy I feel that little female is going to be a looker but most of all should be a coon dog! You made a good choice but by the look of them you could not have gone wrong with any of them.

Old Post 02-17-2014 09:14 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Coons a running tonight Max. We turned Riptide and the 8 month old walker bitch and Tide struck about 100 yards from us and treed around 150, not much of a track but he had the big one! Next dump we hit along a fence row going to a big bottom and they drove it about 275 yards and treed and the walker bitch a getting it. After a few minutes of listening they shut up and the fight was one, it had went a slanted log and they must have come down. Pretty proud of them as we hunted less than a hour on two dumps and seen two coons. Sorry to here you have down time right now! lol!

Old Post 02-20-2014 01:56 AM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Pup Pic

Here is a better pic of your Guage and Robin pup. This is the best I could do, she wouldnt hold still. LOL

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 02-21-2014 01:20 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Thanks Roy, nice looking pup. One thing, is she treeing yet? LOL!

Old Post 02-21-2014 09:49 AM