UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ? for yall
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

DRIVESHAFT

A LOT OF PPL DON'T LIKE TO HUNT IN HUNTS WITH ME BECAUSE OF THAT I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND SOME OF MY HUNTING BUDDYS HAVE HAD TO GET USE TO IT IT MAKES MY LIFE A LOT MORE TROUBLE FREE UPS I JUST PISSED SOMEONE OFF OH WELL I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND I DON'T TURN MY HEAD THYATS JUST ME

PERRY HUDSPETH

AND PROUD OF IT MY DAD GAVE IT TO ME

HOME OF:
NITECH'PR'PERRY'S SOLID AS A ROCK

NTECH DALTON'S FATHEAD COONSMOKER ACE

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:46 AM
perry hudspeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry hudspeth Click here to Send perry hudspeth a Private Message Click Here to Email perry hudspeth Visit perry hudspeth's homepage! Find more posts by perry hudspeth Add perry hudspeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

DONT CHANGE PERRY

IF THEY ARE YA FRIENDS THEY WILL NOT WANT YA ANY DIFFERENT...... J M O .....

Old Post 06-06-2005 01:51 AM
Driveshaft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driveshaft Click here to Send Driveshaft a Private Message Click Here to Email Driveshaft Find more posts by Driveshaft Add Driveshaft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

jim

still have not heard from this guy. im gettin really angry to say the least. im puttin in one more call or i will pursue this further. had a awesume hunt tonight. Travis

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Old Post 06-06-2005 06:49 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romain Hicks
UKC Forum Member

Hey jim,get your money back drive to Iowa snap a lead on tiny lady and go kick some tail in the hunts.performance hounds

Old Post 06-06-2005 03:17 PM
Romain Hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Romain Hicks Click here to Send Romain Hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email Romain Hicks Visit Romain Hicks's homepage! Find more posts by Romain Hicks Add Romain Hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey samuels
Banned

answering a ?

I think it's your right for him to give you your money back,because you did your part of the bargin now he gotta do his.if he does not give you what you want take it to a higher atority.

Old Post 06-06-2005 03:24 PM
joey samuels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey samuels Click here to Send joey samuels a Private Message Click Here to Email joey samuels Find more posts by joey samuels Add joey samuels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

NAME

WHAT IS HIS/HER NAME NO ONE ELES WANTS TO GET BURNED BY HIM .

HOME OF:

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-06-2005 05:08 PM
perry hudspeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry hudspeth Click here to Send perry hudspeth a Private Message Click Here to Email perry hudspeth Visit perry hudspeth's homepage! Find more posts by perry hudspeth Add perry hudspeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driveshaft
UKC Forum Member

might be someone important

come on we need a name lol....jmo...

Old Post 06-06-2005 05:24 PM
Driveshaft is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driveshaft Click here to Send Driveshaft a Private Message Click Here to Email Driveshaft Find more posts by Driveshaft Add Driveshaft to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Ice
UKC Forum Member

Re: might be someone important

quote:
Originally posted by Driveshaft
come on we need a name lol....jmo...

quit being so nosy boy. You beat all you know it. LOL!!!

Home of 'GRNTCH 'GRCH PR' Aaron's Hidden Meadows Blue Max (Bluetick)
Gone But Not Forgotten 6/25/15

NiteCh Dalton's Fathead Coonsmoker Ace (English) Gone but not Forgotten

CH'NiteCh'PR' LoneTree Subzero (Walker) Gone but Not Forgotton 5/25/14

Old Post 06-06-2005 05:56 PM
Blue Ice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Ice Click here to Send Blue Ice a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Ice Find more posts by Blue Ice Add Blue Ice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheepster
Banned

First of all if its one of the famous coonhunters then he's not gonna say more than likely. Second of all, if he does say, and if the guy is a famous person ( like Dave dean, Timothy ball, Ed Mead etc. etc. ) I'm interested to see the reaction on this message board. You guys are gonna do everything but have him stoned. Some of you might try to get by with that.

Old Post 06-06-2005 07:12 PM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

giving him one more chance to be an honset person then ill spill the beans its no one famous i just dont like putting peoples names on here if i can help it jmo

Old Post 06-06-2005 09:51 PM
Jim Hill1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill1234 Click here to Send Jim Hill1234 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Hill1234 Find more posts by Jim Hill1234 Add Jim Hill1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

hey jim, still nothing. tonights it or im gonna portray his name. i sent him my money way in advance. like everyone has replied im due my money back. just glad i got a different female outta blister. cant wait to get her home. montys sure been a pleasure to work with on such a short notice and get some of that great walker blood up here in minnesota. later, Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 06-07-2005 12:40 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

traivs id do the same just dont put the stud dog name on here but id let everyone know what kindof man he is sorry about tonight i havent seen my family in like 3 weeks so i was excited to see them ill talk at u later

Last edited by Jim Hill1234 on 06-07-2005 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 06-07-2005 05:16 AM
Jim Hill1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Hill1234 Click here to Send Jim Hill1234 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Hill1234 Find more posts by Jim Hill1234 Add Jim Hill1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

JIM YOU ARE CORRECT JUST THE MANS NAME NOT THE STUD DOG

HOME OF:

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-07-2005 06:06 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

absolutley, id never ruin a great stud dog like this one. if i dont get a reply by phone today, you can rest assure i will expose this fellas name. im gettin really inpatient with the whole deal. Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 06-07-2005 10:48 PM
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-08-2005 02:51 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coldtrail
I dont understand after all the deals gone wrong that are posted on this board, people are shocked when they are taken.

TO EVERYONE, THERE ARE CROOKED COONHUNTERS. I would never pay a deposit on a pup. If he can't trust me to purchase the pup, why should I trust him with my deposit.

It's simple.....because there are crooked coonhunters

I have four litters of pups on the place right now. Some of which I had a great deal of interest in. When I started advertising the litters I had phone call after phone call....email after email. Everyone wanting a pup. The deposit is more of a "place holder" for me. Everyone wants a female pup, and only so many females are born. If you book a female pup from me, I list the picks from the first deposit recieved. If I run out of females, you get your deposit back.....or a choice of a male.

I bred a female this spring and she missed. I had two pups booked out of that litter, I offered the deposit back, or to hold the deposit until this fall when I re-breed the female.

Old Post 06-08-2005 03:31 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

must of got his money back didn't see the mans name???

HOME OF:

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-09-2005 12:14 AM
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

no not yet perry just dont like to make people look bad as of yet

Old Post 06-09-2005 04:22 AM
coldtrail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
It's simple.....because there are crooked coonhunters

I have four litters of pups on the place right now. Some of which I had a great deal of interest in. When I started advertising the litters I had phone call after phone call....email after email. Everyone wanting a pup. The deposit is more of a "place holder" for me. Everyone wants a female pup, and only so many females are born. If you book a female pup from me, I list the picks from the first deposit recieved. If I run out of females, you get your deposit back.....or a choice of a male.

I bred a female this spring and she missed. I had two pups booked out of that litter, I offered the deposit back, or to hold the deposit until this fall when I re-breed the female.

Why not wait until they are weened then put them up for sale? Booking pups seems to be the "in" thing to do and acceptable but I'm not sure why.

Oakridge, I'm sure you are an upright honest feller but if you cant trust me why should I trust you? I've been burned too and have found if I dont look after myself no one else will.

Old Post 06-09-2005 04:51 AM
coldtrail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coldtrail Click here to Send coldtrail a Private Message Click Here to Email coldtrail Find more posts by coldtrail Add coldtrail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coldtrail
Why not wait until they are weened then put them up for sale? Booking pups seems to be the "in" thing to do and acceptable but I'm not sure why.

Oakridge, I'm sure you are an upright honest feller but if you cant trust me why should I trust you? I've been burned too and have found if I dont look after myself no one else will.

coldtrail,

Simple fact is, if you pick up the phone and talk to me about a pup, and during our conversation I get the sense that you are serious about a pup.....I will "suggest" to you that you could send a deposit. I might get four more calls that day wanting the same female pup.

I am "holding" that pup for you and I have turned away four folks that are just as interested in the pup as you are.....I never hear from you again. (trust me it happens every day). I wait two or three weeks, call you back, send you emails....all of which go unanswered. Now I have a pup that had your name on it.....I am trying to track you down to see if you still want it, and I have turned down four other offers on the pup. Next thing you know, the pup is 12 weeks old, and even though it was a pick o the litter, it's seen as a cull pup because its the only one left.....

I do this a bunch.....to me, the deposit is a kind of "insurance" that you are going to do what you say, and it will ensure that I do what I tell you!

Now I realize that you probably would never even dream of calling about a pup, and committing to buy one that you have no intentions of following up on....but I had six in the last three litters that I have offered for sale.

Old Post 06-09-2005 01:49 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-09-2005 08:42 PM
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

JIM STILL NO REPLY FROM ?

HOME OF:

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-09-2005 09:26 PM
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

it not my money its travis money and still nothing ill put the guys mane on tonight if not answer from him

Old Post 06-09-2005 11:52 PM
Jim Hill1234
UKC Forum Member

the guys name is doug ohme think thats how u spell not saying hes a bad guy but travis called him several times and pm him alot to with no answer and this man still wont give him his deposit back just sad that a so called coon hunter would do that to one of his fellow hunters times sure are changing and there not changing for the better

Old Post 06-10-2005 01:48 AM
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

WAY TO GO

JIM MAYBE THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE DOWN THE ROAD I KNOW WILL SAVE THAT NAME SO I WON'T MESS WITH HIM OR DOG DEALS. AND YES JIM HE HAS SHOWED THAT HE IS NOT A STAND UP GOOD GUY HE SOUNDS LIKE HE JUST PRAYS ON PEOPLE IN THIS KIND OF A WAY

HOME OF:

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 06-10-2005 02:06 AM