UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Heavy,Heavy dog power !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Heavy,Heavy dog power !!

Going to the finals this year holy cow it’s gonna get red smoken hot 🥵

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2019 12:57 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heavy,Heavy dog power !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
....holy cow it’s gonna get red .....
Tar

Oh my goodness, you have seen the light.

Old Post 09-15-2019 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heavy,Heavy dog power !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Going to the finals this year holy cow it’s gonna get red smoken hot 🥵

Tar

How long were the hunts at the zones? 1hr, 90 min or 2hr? Some of them scores were ridiculous. I think the top score was +775. I'd like to see that card and what the other dogs in that cast did.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:16 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, 4 coons in 2 hrs is ridiculous? Nowadays, you can't go by the cast winners score. Four dogs can tree 8 coons and the cast winner only have 400+. Or all four dogs can tree on 4 coons and the cast winner have 800+. With the advent of ol deep and lonely and the cast win format, you have to see the scorecard to know what happened. Also at the Zones, anyone with a CW of 300 or better on Fri night is just going to lay back and take last and last all night on Sat night. It is hard to be an internet coonhunter these days. You have to have FB and group texts to know what went on.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-15-2019 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dalton Cummings - Backwoods Shack

Lane Denny - Emmy

The blue dog Big Country.

Cheyenne Cummings - Shack Attack

My 4 picks so far.

Last edited by Hittman on 09-15-2019 at 08:34 PM

Old Post 09-15-2019 08:31 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

Mr. Lambert, Cheyenne and Shack didn't lay back, they went to win. Congratulations to The Mafia Team for a job well done. Good luck at the World Hunt. Dave

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:06 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Hittman
Dalton Cummings - Backwoods Shack

Lane Denny - Emmy

The blue dog Big Country.

Cheyenne Cummings - Shack Attack

My 4 picks so far.

A few others to watch out for...
Robert Newman and Gunslinger
Owen Shelby and Snot
Zac McBee (Doug Douglas) and Hunter
Shack's half brother Warrior
The last 2 are hunting near their home turf.
One things for sure there is a tuff level of competition.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 09-16-2019 at 05:14 PM

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:23 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
A few others to watch out for...
Robert Newman and Gunslinger
Owen Shelby and Snot
Zac McBee (Doug Douglas) and Hunter
Shack's brother Warrior
The last 2 are hunting near their home turf.
One things for sure there is a tuff level of competition.

Watch out for a dog called Redgy

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:36 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Lonesome II is headed to IA, he won the zone 3.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:42 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Final four

How bad would everyone’s bracket blow up if shack and big country draw together the first nite

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:04 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Re: Final four

quote:
Originally posted by Chad spencer
How bad would everyone’s bracket blow up if shack and big country draw together the first nite

That will never happen UKC will make sure of that. 😂

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:20 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

My question is has the cream risen with the double cast winners or will more cream come to the surface? I think more cream will rise

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:44 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Hope I just didn’t jinx dalton

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:52 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Shack

You could not ask for a more consistant dog, he just gets the job done night in and night out. I love a consistant dog, for me that's what defines a real coondog. I could not help but notice that some other dogs being tooted were not so consistant. Dsve

Last edited by Dave Richards on 09-15-2019 at 11:26 PM

Old Post 09-15-2019 11:18 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

There is some of the best dogs in the country going there this year.

Tar

Old Post 09-16-2019 01:47 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Mr. Lambert, Cheyenne and Shack didn't lay back, they went to win. Congratulations to The Mafia Team for a job well done. Good luck at the World Hunt. Dave

I’ve been in the drivers seat behind shack. I wasn’t to worried about anything Saturday night other than blowing my squaller and getting scratched lol. It is just impossible to play defense with him always setting in there alone.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:29 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dalton Cummings

Sorry about the handler mix up, I was just saying you don't lay back with a coondog, they won't let you! Dave

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:33 AM
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Your fine. I’m way competitive to just lay back and let someone else have a cast while trying to stay out of trouble. Your right the dog wouldn’t allow for it anyway. I pulled him off of 5 trees in 2 nights he was never treed with another dog.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:39 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dalton Cummings

You and I are alike competitive, why would I let my dog down? He does his job, you bet I am going to do mine. Hope to see you and Shack, Cheyenne and Tac in the final 4, may the best dog win. Dave

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:45 AM
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chad spencer
Hope I just didn’t jinx dalton

Chad don’t worry about me lol. I hope I draw a cast fit for the final 4 in the first round. I’ll leave the club smiling and if I get beat I will come back smiling. Winning these hunts doesn’t really mean that much to me I honestly just love the butterfly feeling I get when I line up beside 3 others with a lot on the line. Now don’t get me wrong I don’t mind winning either 🤣

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:45 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

You may be competitive, but your folks gave a big sy of relief when you told the judge you would keep him on the leash at end of cast at AO, unlike what you did @ world finals last year!!!. See ya this week. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:48 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ron Moore

Lol. I was glad he kept him on the leash at AO, but to be honest it would not have mattered if he had turned him loose. Shack would have dine his part, that's the best part of hunting a coondog, nothing they do is going to hurt you. I watched this dog go over the past few years ( on line ) and the one thing I can honestly say about Shack is HE IS A COONDOG night in night out. The only thing bad I can think of is I don't own him, but would if given a chance. Dave

Old Post 09-16-2019 06:19 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Team Mafia 2
.....Winning these hunts doesn’t really mean that much to me.......

....Oh my goodnes....

Old Post 09-16-2019 01:09 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Country, Shack, Ten, Hunter, and Snot are the ones I have hunted with and against. All of them are nice dogs and one of them will make the finals.

You may want to watch Ryan Sears Pox female as well.

Last edited by Josh Michaelis on 09-16-2019 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 09-16-2019 02:08 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Dalton. I’m not worried you just do what you do and it will all come out in the wash. I’m sure you can handle the competition.

Old Post 09-16-2019 04:14 PM