UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Cox's Late Night Oklahoma Preacher X Johnson's Bonnie Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Cox's Late Night Oklahoma Preacher X Johnson's Bonnie Pups

****************Wick's Camo Jug

***********Hoosier Blue Jug

****************Sparkling Susie

SIRE: COX'S LATE NIGHT OKLAHOMA PREACHER

**************McDill's Pride (Litter mate to Johnny Reb)

**********Brent Steven's Bell

**************Clark's Ann

Well I never was a great believer in "accidental" breeding but trust me IT HAPPENS We had bought this female which John was delivering to us. However when the gentleman dropped her off at John's she was not at the beginning of her heat cycle as he thought but smack dab in the middle. He put her in with Preacher and bingo! So!

Sire: Cox's Late Night Okla Preacher( out of Brent Steven's Bell & Hoosier Blue Jug ) Preacher is a hard tree dog with a LOUD Chop on the tree.
He opens well on track and doesn't hang around.

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea
Johnson's Miss Camo Wick (Missy)

Last edited by pjohnson on 09-07-2014 at 04:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2014 12:35 PM
pjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjohnson Click here to Send pjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pjohnson Find more posts by pjohnson Add pjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Floyd leopards
UKC Forum Member

Bonnies mother Storm is a sister to Crayon

Old Post 09-06-2014 06:48 PM
Floyd leopards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Floyd leopards Click here to Send Floyd leopards a Private Message Find more posts by Floyd leopards Add Floyd leopards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

JOHNSON'S BONNIE Pedigree

Bonnie was 14 months old when we got her in May. She was well started running and treeing. Only had her out twice . We were impressed with her tracking and she is a very intense tree dog.

Bonnie's mother is a sister to Allen Sparks Crayon

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Last edited by pjohnson on 09-07-2014 at 04:32 PM

Old Post 09-06-2014 08:09 PM
pjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjohnson Click here to Send pjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pjohnson Find more posts by pjohnson Add pjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Pups were born August 3, 2014 Here are 2 of the male pups.

And 2 of the 5 females

Cell: 269-275-7376

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Last edited by pjohnson on 09-07-2014 at 04:40 PM

Old Post 09-06-2014 08:26 PM
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

We are pricing these pups at $150 Call for more info.

Cell 269-275-7376

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-07-2014 04:42 PM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

These are some real nice pups and you can't go wrong with the Breeding!!! Some times things happen for a reason and I've always liked Bonnie my good friend had her and she started very early. Preacher is showing he has it all for a young dog one of the best mouths I've heard on a Leopard and is a track dog who isn't afraid to get treed!

Preacher doing his thing!

Last edited by JohnCox on 09-07-2014 at 09:59 PM

Old Post 09-07-2014 09:53 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Abbott
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups!

Old Post 09-08-2014 04:25 AM
Jason Abbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Abbott Click here to Send Jason Abbott a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Abbott Find more posts by Jason Abbott Add Jason Abbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

I'm not sure but I think the Johnson's will be driving down to the Leopard World hunt in Oklahoma and might be able to bring some pups with them if it helps anyone out! I would love to see some folks get these pups in the woods so we can see How Preacher might cross on some of this older stuff. I truly think he will do his part

Last edited by JohnCox on 09-08-2014 at 02:51 PM

Old Post 09-08-2014 02:48 PM
JohnCox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnCox Click here to Send JohnCox a Private Message Find more posts by JohnCox Add JohnCox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Are the pups PRP nominated? I'd be interested if they are.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 09-09-2014 01:57 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Our Amish neighbors are planning a trip to LaPlenta, MO next week. It's possible the driver would take a pup along if someone would want to meet them along the way or when they get there. The pups will be 6 1[2 weeks by then.

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-10-2014 11:13 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

good looking dog!

Old Post 09-10-2014 07:07 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Corey, folks for the ones who knew of my Cain dog that I had that fell out of the tree and died I've been looking since then for a dog to come along that has he as stoked as he did and I will tell you now Between Preacher and Cajun I have two of them and they are that nice. So trust me this is a litter if I was looking for a female to get and use in a breeding program I would sure look at these pups not to mention if I wanted a young dog to hunt these should make keepers. And for the price theres none out there any better. $150 THATS A DEAL!

Old Post 09-11-2014 07:44 PM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Anyone who buys one of these pups I would like you all to contact me so I can keep up with how they turn out. Thanks and at the moment I think there will be two females bred to Cajun around Dec. I'm stoked one guy bought a female just so he could get something out of Cajun after he hunted with him. Thats one heck of a compliment!

Old Post 09-16-2014 04:03 AM
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

I sure like the actions of these pups. They are very responsive curious smart and sweeeeet! We are planning to go to the Leopard World so far. we will be bringing some puppies with us that are not spoken for.

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-16-2014 07:15 PM
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

We will also be going to the UKC World Hunt in Montpelier, Ohio and possibly make connections to get a pup to someone from there.

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-17-2014 01:55 AM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Folks, I think there are only 2 females and 1 male left so if you wanna get one you better hurry. One of the females is going to a guy in TX and I'm glad so I can keep up with how it turns out.

Old Post 09-18-2014 07:31 PM
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

He ( Mr D) will be Going to Oklahoma

We have one female and one male left

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:45 AM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Mr D

I can't help myself I'm going to bring 2 of these pups out to my house! Then I will find a couple of guys to hunt them so I can get a good ideal on how this cross works out!!!

Here's the Male and the female looks just as good!

Last edited by JohnCox on 09-20-2014 at 05:15 AM

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:46 AM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait for our female pup they all are really nice lookin pups I just prefer females! From the pics no one will be disappointed! Jessej

Old Post 09-19-2014 10:52 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to see you all at the leopard world and bring your pups

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea

Old Post 09-20-2014 03:50 AM
JohnCox
UKC Forum Member

Well it look like were a couple days away from being at the hunt and I can't wait to pick up Mr D!

Old Post 09-24-2014 05:35 PM