UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Russell Smith
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Russell Smith

I sent you an email regarding a litter registration. Thank you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2021 05:21 PM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I would have forwarded it to our Correspondence Department for you. Were you checking on the status of a litter application?

Old Post 01-25-2021 06:27 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir

Old Post 01-26-2021 08:04 PM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You can send me a PM with your name, complete mailing address, the Dam's name & UKC number and the fact that you're checking on a litter application and I can check on it for you.

Old Post 01-26-2021 08:22 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote