UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > They are laughing at us on the $$$ board !!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Re: One big problem

quote:
Originally posted by Bolden1
I called few years back. There running the working type folks out of the hunts. You got 10-15 handlers that are at all the hunts that have the you help me tonight to win and I’ll return the favor. Might be from letting them tree dog off garmin from any of the crap that’s plain cheating. Than that guy post on Facebook and you get people that just stay home. Than you got the few that think there to cool to be hunting Ukc when In reality they didn’t have what it took to win the world hunt etc. I can’t tell u how many times I’ve heard this ain’t no Ukc hunt at the other kc etc. I’ve always said man as good dogs u all got you should be tearing it up over there. It’s blamed on the no count down on the tree or something. Billy said it best we are all the same in the end. It takes different styles of dogs to win. Even the time of year would effect even a Ukc hunt. It’s amazing how big shots as I call them want Harley speak to me over Winning the world with Jane because of never hearing both side of the story. I’m a quiet type person but I appreciate everyone that enters a dog in any hunts. We got to support them all. Every breed every person and most import EVERY KC.

X2 now that's the result I was after.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2018 08:55 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjll
UKC Forum Member

hunts

they are starting to cry on pkc board now after last nights hunt because the elimination style hunts count toward state money but some of the people crying have found ways to bend the rules in open events by splitting ownership of dogs so they dont draw out with each other also have you noticed at some hunts the same 3 or 4 dogs never draw out together the elimination style hunts are the most fair hunts they have people are going to complain no matter what ukc and pkc what does it matter

Old Post 07-15-2018 09:26 PM
tjll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjll Click here to Send tjll a Private Message Click Here to Email tjll Find more posts by tjll Add tjll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Around here you drive a long ways to draw the same 3 or 4 dogs every night and most of them is the owner of the kc's dogs.

Facts not fiction.

Tar

Old Post 07-15-2018 09:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Simple, don't hunt in that $KC, no way he is making money hunting his own dogs. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-15-2018 at 10:00 PM

Old Post 07-15-2018 09:57 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
There is dogs I know right down here that never go to town that would plumb emberass that stuff they are pumping not counting the world champions and major championship winners in the $$$ kcs that are not retired from down here and as far as where a guy lives if he has the whole enchilada he will travel not use it as an excuse right now I just got a couple of burritos or I would be on the road.
Tar

Then why rent, barrow , buy, go in on the said dogs?

And go getcha some?

Sure said dogs could be , as i said gotten in some way or another?
Just to SHOW OUT , and all!!!!

Just a curiosity.....

Old Post 07-15-2018 10:48 PM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Doc I am old ,fat ,and broke and lack desire lol. But these old guys that don't make many hunts still got high standerds and hunt hard as any young man and you ain't got enough money to buy their dog.

Tar

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:05 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Tar I'm being serious how did you get the Tar handle?

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:18 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: One big problem

quote:
X2 now that's the result I was after.
Tar

Are you happy now?

I just saw what all of the fuss is about. Someone mentioned Tar by name on that other board. How dare they.

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Well everybody knows I hunt the tar rattler bred dogs I go by yadkintar on here but in both cases my buddy Richard lambert named me tar and tarbaby he has called me that so long I call myself that lol. Bot just nick names my real name is :

Robert hitt
Marietta Oklahoma
580-341-8060

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:30 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I'll probably name my next pup Tarbaby just out of respect

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:41 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Doc I am old ,fat ,and broke and lack desire lol. But these old guys that don't make many hunts still got high standerds and hunt hard as any young man and you ain't got enough money to buy their dog.
Tar

I was led to believe, that you had a younger version of yourself working with you?

Sorry , If I misunderstood?

think someone should be taking the hounds you speak of to a place to prov themselves!!!!!

Sorry, was just asking and all....

As if you feel that they can put them $$$ dogs , and WCH dogs to shame?
Seems someone should be giving that a shot!!!!

Last edited by DocAcumen on 07-16-2018 at 01:10 AM

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:08 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Doc they done been there done that they just got old and yes I bought Corey a new dog the other day but my grandaughter has been having ball games and she comes first there are a couple world champs down here and pickup winners and major hunt winners lot of tuff dogs you earn what you get down here for sure.

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:18 AM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well everybody knows I hunt the tar rattler bred dogs I go by yadkintar on here but in both cases my buddy Richard lambert named me tar and tarbaby he has called me that so long I call myself that lol. Bot just nick names my real name is :

Robert hitt
Marietta Oklahoma
580-341-8060

thanks for the reply was just curious.

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:05 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, that is the way it used to be in Middle Tennessee back when I was younger and dumber and trying to keep up with those boys. That was back in the Rat pup days. But you are right, the center of $$$ coonhunting seems to have moved to Northeast Texas/Southeast Oklahoma/North Louisiana area.

Old Post 07-16-2018 03:18 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Missouri is getting hot lot of winners coming from there. I am about 4 hrs drive out of the loop in any direction but like I said (if) one of the kc's gets this north to Alaska song out of their head and sets down and realizes how many hunters are in Texas , Oklahoma, Louisiana,Missouri, Arkansas and sends Sombody willing to work with clubs and promote they will realize a huge growth there is no instant success without work. These folks have been left out of the loop so long they no longer care to make those 16 he drives to the big hunts I live here that's what they are saying it's got to expensive.

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:45 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, what are you talking about? UKC has 3 big hunt hunts each year: Grand American in South Carolina, Winter Classic in Mississippi and Autumn Oas in Indiana. Have you ever been to the Winter Classic?
They have more entries at the big hunts than they can handle. Why would they want to attract more?

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:58 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Not talking about them having them look how far they are from us and the expense to to get there that's a long ways from here I made all three several times I got one of my moh apprenticeships at the winter classic. If you own a convenience store and your inventories is over priced people quit buying from you. We need Sombody to come down visit and promote heal some wounds. Two $$$ kc's got their feet on the ground down here and what they do when it took hold they moved north for bigger numbers and instant success now one wants to come back and the reception ain't been real warm. People don't forget. That's just tarbabys opinion which don't mean squat.

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:11 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
...... We need Sombody to come down visit and promote heal some wounds......
Tar

....,. Oh my goodness...
Are you saying that you have a boo boo and Allen needs to come down to your house and kiss it to make it better? Do you read this stuff before you post it?

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:24 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Well I ain't never seen them down here and I am 60 yrs old but them kissing on me ain't gonna happen tar don't roll that way lmbo !!

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:47 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Missouri is getting hot lot of winners coming from there. I am about 4 hrs drive out of the loop in any direction but like I said (if) one of the kc's gets this north to Alaska song out of their head and sets down and realizes how many hunters are in Texas , Oklahoma, Louisiana,Missouri, Arkansas and sends Sombody willing to work with clubs and promote they will realize a huge growth there is no instant success without work. These folks have been left out of the loop so long they no longer care to make those 16 he drives to the big hunts I live here that's what they are saying it's got to expensive.

Tar

There are major events in TX, OK, LA, MO, and AR every year.

I seen a lot of those boys at SS and the world hunt last year

Old Post 07-16-2018 05:37 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yep the $$$ ones. But 18 to 50 dogs at the hunts like at Ada or the Texas state hunt that used to draw 300 says there is a problem. Iola tx is one of my favorites I am retired now I plan on going the whole week this year. And if I am not tied down I plan on going to senica Missouri in two weeks to their slam hunt 4 her drive for me to both.

As uneducated as I am instead of looking at hunt numbers I would look at how many dogs are registered in each state then try and figure out why the reason those folks are not going to hunts or obtaining titles down here josh you and me both know it ain't because they don't have the money.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 07-16-2018 at 05:56 PM

Old Post 07-16-2018 05:46 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Rumor has it on the $KC board, that ole Tar has everything in control. Something about being the "poor mans" Trump, whatcha think about that? Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:09 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Rumor has it on the $KC board, that ole Tar has everything in control. Something about being the "poor mans" Trump, whatcha think about that? Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:10 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
....,. Oh my goodness...
Are you saying that you have a boo boo and Allen needs to come down to your house and kiss it to make it better? Do you read this stuff before you post it?

Honey boo boo tar baby, i think that will be my next pups name. Thanks Richard

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:32 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Or sleepy boo boo honey bun lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:34 AM