UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters

HERES OUR NEW THREAD, HOPEING IT TOUCHES YOU ALL ,WE WILL BE POSTING SOON,,MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM RON AND MAY THIS POST CONTINUE TO SPREAD GODS WORD TO OTHERS AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST ON HERE AT ANY TIME AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2013 03:48 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike
UKC Webmaster

And here's a link to the old thread:

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=154665

Old Post 12-20-2013 03:58 PM
Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Click here to Send Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Visit Mike's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Add Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

A NEW YEAR A NEW BEGINING

GOOD MORNIN I LOVE YOU ALL PRAYER FOR EVERYONE !!!Romans 7:18 – New Year’s Promises

Daily Bible Devotional Verse

For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out. (Romans 7:18) ESV

It’s the start of a new year and gyms all across America will see a spike in new memberships. Why? New Year’s resolutions. Nearly every top ten list includes the following resolutions: getting in shape, losing weight, or quitting smoking. Unfortunately, most of these resolutions don’t last. Just wait until mid-February and you’ll have a much easier time finding a parking space at the gym.

We can to do the same thing as we follow Jesus. We can make big promises about the great things we plan to do for Him. We can try to impress Him with our performance. In the process we can forget two important facts:

God’s love for us is dependent on His grace and not our performance. Scripture makes this very clear in Romans 5:8- God demonstrates his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. God’s love for us was settled by Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
This life is not about what we can do for God, but what He can do in and through us. God does not need us (see Acts 17:25), but He still desires to use imperfect instruments like us to accomplish His God-sized purposes.

As we enter the new year, the question we do not need to be asking is what can I do for God? The better question is this: What does God desire to accomplish in and through me this year?

GOD LOVES YAS ,WE LOVE YAS ,HAVE A BLESSED DAY YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM ,,,RON SEE YAS TOMORROW IF THE LORDS WILLIN PRAYER SENT FOR ALL!

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-20-2013 04:19 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

YOUR NEVER ALONE BUT YA CAN BE LONELY

Good mornin everyone ! We have a lot of ice here in the bottoms this mornin. But ya know what ? Its really pretty outside,Another one of those days that the Lord has made. Lets go with todays message,may it be a blessin to ya !

Loneliness During the Holidays? Where never alone

“For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.” - Psalm 116:8

I believe that the holidays are the loneliest time of the year. Everywhere you look, people are told they’re supposed to be happy and they realize they’re not. They see everybody else acting happy, and they feel so lonely. Just walking down the mall can make you feel lonely.

But Jesus has said, “I will never leave thee nor forsake thee” (Hebrews 13:5). When I’m discouraged, His presence sees me through. When I’m lonely His presence cheers me up. When I’m worried, His presence calms me down. And when I am tempted, His presence will help me out.

Write down the last portion of this devotional thought and personalize it. Now use it as a prayer of faith and trust.If you are lonely theres no better place to go than a church. Find you one and go there ,You will be lifted up.Just think about the birth of Jesus and his birthday comin in a couple days,With him you will never be lonely,,,God loves yas,We love yas ,Have a Blessed Day,Your Friend in Christ ,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron ,,,Prayers sent for everyone ! If ya need prayers just ask.See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin,,,,,,,,,,I think Im gona have to go back to typin in big letters cause , I have made so many mistakes typin this

Old Post 12-21-2013 02:22 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God Forgives All

Good Sunday to everyone! Christmas is getin closer ,Im excited as my granddaughter Sophie.May this message be a Blessin to yas ! Lets go with it !

Today's Reading: Micah 6; Revelation 13

Today’s Thoughts: Who is Like Our God?

Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity And passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. - Micah 7:18-19

Have you ever known anyone who truly delights in mercy? Think about it for a moment. How many of us really enjoy extending mercy to others? I am not talking about the kind of mercy that we give in times of need or extend to someone because we feel sorry for them. I am talking about the kind of mercy that the Lord extends to us on a continual basis. And not only does the Lord grant us this mercy, but also the Bible says He loves to do it. Isaiah 30:18 says the Lord waits (or longs) to be gracious to us. Sometimes we need to be reminded of how good God is to us. There is no one like our God.

We also need to be reminded of something else concerning our awesome God: He pardons our iniquities and casts our sins into the depths of the sea. He remembers them no more (Isaiah 43:25). So often, we are the ones who hold on to our sins, not God. We are the ones who condemn ourselves, not God. We are the ones who judge ourselves harshly, not God. And, we are the ones who cannot forgive ourselves, but God does. Jesus says that we are to come to His throne of grace with boldness and to take His mercy with the love to which it is extended to us. Jesus died for us so that we may live in freedom, knowing that all of our sins are forgiven, even the ones we have yet to commit.

To our friends, We pray that today can be a new day for you. We pray that you will accept God's mercy and grace with open arms. We pray that you, in turn, will begin to delight in doing the same for others. We pray that you will fall in love with this awesome God who truly does delight in forgiving all of your sins and waits just to be kind and gracious to you. Ask the Lord to open your heart to receive His mercy and take hold of all that He has for you.... God loves yas ,,We love yas ,,, Your Friend in Christ,Have a Blessed Christmas week to come From The Riverbottom Ron,,need prayers ? Prayers are sent for you all,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 12-22-2013 10:16 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HELD IN HIS HANDS

Good Mornin Its cold outside but the sun is shinnin I think every animal in the barn yard is makin some kind of noise this mornin. Lets get goin with Todays Message ,,,,,and may it be a Blessing to you Heart. Held in his Hand

“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.” - 1 John 3:1

You are rich! Jesus became the Son of Man that we might become sons of God. We are saved because of the grace of Christmas. That is not rhetoric—that is reality!

A little boy was talking about eternal security and said, “I am held in His hand.”

A grownup responded, “What if you slip through His hands?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you,” the boy replied, “I’m one of His fingers.”

You are rich, my friend.

Amidst all the materialism that sometimes chokes out the true meaning of Christmas, take some time to share this Good News with someone today. God Loves Yas, We Love Yas,Have a Blessed Day,,Your friend in Christ,From The Riverbottom,,, Ron Prayers for all ,Need any Prayer? All ya gota do is ask us,,See yas tomorrow if the Good Lords Willin...

Old Post 12-23-2013 03:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:10-15

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 12-23-2013 10:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

CHRISTMAS THE REAL MEANING!!!!!

The Real Meaning Of Christmas
May this be a Blessing to you. Merry Christmas to All , Ilove yous in Christs Love

It's that time of year again. December has come and with it all the joys of Christmas. But what is the real meaning of Christmas? Is it the gifts under the tree, the lights in the windows, the cards in the mail, turkey dinners with family and friends, snow in the yard, stockings hanging in the living room, and shouts of "Merry Christmas" to those who pass us in the streets? Is this really Christmas?

For many people, Christmas is a time of sorrow. They don't have the extra money to buy presents for their children, family, and friends. Many are saddened at Christmastime when they think of their loved ones who will not be able to come home for various reasons. Turkey dinners may be only a wish and not a reality for some.

Yet, Christmas can be a season of great joy. It is a time of God showing His great love for us. It can be a time of healing and renewed strength. You see, Christmas is when we celebrate the birth of the Christ child. God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to be born. His birth brought great joy to the world. Shepherds, wise men, and angels all shared in the excitement of knowing about this great event. They knew this was no ordinary baby. The prophets had told of His coming hundreds of years before. The star stopped over Bethlehem just to mark the way for those who were looking for this special child.

Luke 2: 4-19 says:

"So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, "Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about." So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart."

Why did He come? Why did God send His son to this sometimes cruel and hard world? He sent Jesus to us so that one day, He would grow up to become a very important part of history. His story (history) is one of truth, love, and hope. It brought salvation to all of us. Without Jesus, we would all die in our sins.

Jesus was born so one day the price could be paid for the things we have done that are wrong. The Bible says that all have sinned. We are all born with a sin nature. We do things that do not please God. Through the sins of Adam and Eve, we have all inherited that sin nature. We need to have that removed. The only way is through Jesus. Jesus came so He could die on the cross for ALL of our sins. If we believe that Jesus died for our sins, we can ask Him to come into our hearts and forgive us. Then, we are clean and made whole. We can know that heaven is a place where we can go to when this life is over.

"But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong." I John 1:9

We can truly be happy at Christmas! No matter what may be happening, we can know that we are His children. We then become sons and daughters of God. Heaven will be our home one day.

Look at Christmas in a new way this year. This is the year to invite Jesus into your heart. You will then have a "Merry Christmas." The joy and peace you will receive will last all year as you look to God for all your needs to be met.

Jesus Is The Reason For The Season! Rejoice! God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Christmas Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom Ron My Prayer is that this coming New Year
that God becomes a part of your dailey life... If its not

Old Post 12-24-2013 02:59 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I LOVE YOU ALL AS JESUS LOVES YOUS WITH CHRISTIAN LOVE...MAY THE NEW YEAR COMING BE YOUR BEST YET! WHY NOT START IT OUT RIGHT WITH CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND YOU WILL BE BORN AGAIN ALSO GOD LOVES YAS,,WE LOVE YAS ,,HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS DAY YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM ,,,RON I DID SEE SANTA FLY BY MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AS I SAT OUT ON MY DECK DRINKIN COFFEE BEFORE DAY LIGHT !

Old Post 12-25-2013 02:12 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS NEEDED

PRAYERS FOR CONNIE DAVIS, SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MAY NOT PULL THROUGH BUT WE KNOW THE GOOD LORD IS IN CONTROL,HER HUSBAND TOM IS A GOOD FRIEND AND WE COONHUNT ALOT TOGETHER..UR PRAYERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANKS......

Old Post 12-26-2013 01:18 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Anticipation of an Even Greater Day

Good Mornin! Man I had a awsome Christmas All my grandkids were there with me.lets get goin!
Anticipation of an Even Greater Day

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” - John 14:3

It’s the day after Christmas. The glow on the tree is just a little dimmer because the anticipation of the day is now past. Ever feel that way about your walk with the Lord? Well, let me give you some good news, my friend. The best is yet to be!

That’s right. Christmas Day is past, but Resurrection Day is coming soon, and I don’t mean Easter. I mean the Second Coming of Our Lord is imminently on the horizon.

He is coming again. And that’s not just a nice thing; that’s a rock-ribbed truth! Jesus is coming again!

Write down John 14:3 on a little note, and as you say goodbye to family and friends, give them this note of encouragement. God Loves Yeas,,We Love Yas,Have a Blessed Day,Your Friend in Christ,,.From the Riverbottom Ron,,,Mr Steve We will be Prayin for your huntin buddys wife ,that God touchs her with his healing hand just like he has many times before and your buddy to. Keep us informed how shes doin. Anyone else that needs Prayer just ask,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 12-26-2013 02:48 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Investing in Others for Gods Glory

Good Mornin Its gona be a good day because its a Day that The Lord has Made.Its real pretty here in The Riverbottoms this mornin theres still a lot of ice on the trees and with the sun shining on them its another one of Gods sights for us to see, May this message be a Blessin to you today. Lets get goin...

Investing in Others for God’s Glory

“I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord.” - Isaiah 63:7

One time a man came into a village and asked an old man living there, “Any great men born here?” The old man said, “No, just babies.”

Great men are not born; great men are made, investing in the lives of others, sharing God’s love, and showing His mercies.

There is not a magic formula that instantly makes us sanctified. Sanctification is a process. Our calling is to be poured out into the lives of others for His glory.

How can you show His mercies to a lost co-worker or neighbor today? Pray about it and then watch for how God provides! Its not easy for some people to talk to others about Jesus,There
just shy,and sometimes its not east to start a conversation about God,I use to not be able to talk to a small crowd and i couldnt imagine talkin to a large one.Now it dont bother me at all.Just a short sayin to someone ,,,Man the Lord gave us a Pretty Day today and Man the Lord is sure good to us,,that right there is a sure way to get a conversation goin about Jesus.Give it a try,,,God loves yas,,we love yas,, Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron Mr Steve ,How is your friends wife ? Let us know ...Prayers for everyone!May this Day be the Day that You ask Jesus Christ into your Life,,,See yas tomorrow if The Good Lords Willin

Old Post 12-27-2013 02:54 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

RON,I'M SORRY TO SAY SHE HAS PASSED AWAY,BUT JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS.EVEN WITH PRAYERS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GOOD LORD HAS PLANNED FOR US WE JUST NEED TO BE READY TO MEET HIM AT ANY TIME.THANKS AGAIN

Old Post 12-27-2013 03:09 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

IM SORRY TO HEAR THIS

STEVE ,WE ARE SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS WIFE.ANYTIME WE HEAR OF ANYONE PASSING AWAY ITS A SAD TIME..YA KNOW ME AND MY WIFE KAREN HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR 33 YEARS,JUST THE OTHER DAY ME AND HER WERE TALKIN ABOUT WHAT IF ONE OF US PASSED AWAY,THIS IS WHAT WE CAME UP WITH,,WE KNOW WE WOULD BE SAD , VERY SAD.WE KNOW THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THEN ON.THE REST OF OUR LIVES, THERE WILL BE A TRANSITION BACK TO BEING SINGLE AGAIN,THERE WILL BE MEMORIES OF MANY THINGS . THE OLD HOUSE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME . I TOLD HER I WANT TO BE CREMATED AND THROW MY ASHES IN THE RIVERBOTTOM WHERE I HAVE A COUPLE COONHOUNDS BURIED ..MY FAMILY KNOWS WHERE THATS AT YOU CAN SEE OUR HOUSE FROM THERE. I TOLD HER EVERYDAY AND NIGHT I WILL BE CLOSE TO HER.KAREN SAID I WANT YOU TO DO THE SAME THING WITH ME.WITH BOTH OF US AGREEING ON EVERYTHING ABOVE AS SAD AS IT MAY SOUND,ITS NOT THAT BAD CAUSE THE VERY LAST THING WE SAID TO EACH OTHER WAS ,WHICH EVER ONE OF US GOS FIRST TO HEAVEN WE WILL BE WAITIN AT THE GATES FOR WHEN THE OTHER COMES , WE HAVE ASSURANCE,OF WERE WE WILL BE CAUSE WE HAVE JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOR.KAREN SAID ,YA KNOW,, WHEN THE TIME CAMES IF YOU GO FIRST ,I CANT SAY I LOST YA TO ANYONE I CAN JUST SAY WERE SEPERATED SHE STARTED CRYIN AND WE JUST LAUGHED,,,HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY FRIEND FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM ,,,RON

Old Post 12-27-2013 04:04 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RON,THATS GOOD RON U AND UR WIFE AGREED EARLY WHAT UALL WANT DONE,MYSELF ME AND MY WIFE WILL BE MARRIED 40 YRS NEXT MARCH IF THE LORDS WILLING.WE HAVE DISCUSSED OUR BERIAL WILL BE IN THE GRAVE YARD BESIDE OUR CHURCH.WE NEVER KNOW WHEN DEATH WILL COME ONLY THE GOOD LORD KNOWS,I AM GLAD I KNOW ME AND RETA HAVE A HEAVEN TO GO TO AFTER OUR TIME ON EARTH IS OVER,ALSO WE WILL MEET A LOT OF OL FRIENDS AND FAMILY THERE.TAKE CARE AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS...

Old Post 12-27-2013 07:45 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

Good afternoon ,I got a late start today with my message.now we can get goin with it May it be a Blessin to ya Random Acts of Kindness

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great.” - Luke 6:35

I’ve seen bumper stickers that exhort us to “show random acts of kindness.” I think that’s a good thing. And what is kindness? It’s love in the little things.

A woman came down the aisle of a church to give her heart to Christ, and the preacher wanted to know what had impacted her life for Christ.

She said, “You did.”

The pastor said, “Well, I’d be interested to know what it was that I said that brought you to Christ.”

She said, “It was nothing you said. It was something you did. I was standing nearby when somebody criticized you very unfairly. I saw the kindness with which you responded, and I knew that your faith was real.”

What random act of kindness can you do today that will demonstrate that your faith is real? When God is in your life ,,Others will see God Shining Through You.. God Loves Yas, We Love Yas,Have a Blessed Day,Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom,,,Ron....Prayers Sent for Everyone

Old Post 12-28-2013 08:37 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

BE AN ENCOURAGER

Good Sunday Mornin to All,,OOOOOOOWEWEWE Its cold here in the Riverbottoms this mornin,Yesterday it was almost 60 degrees,This monin its 23 and the wind is blowin so hard a Rooster got blown about 30 yrds towards the barn.May today be a good day for you.Lets get goin with todays message and may it be a blessing to your heart. Be an Encourager

“Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” - 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Someone has well said that discouragement is a darkroom where the negatives of fear and failure are developed.

Some people are encouragers and others are discouragers. Have you ever met a discourager? They’re like a drink of water to a drowning man. They can brighten up a room by leaving it. They leave you drained and depressed.

But an encourager leaves you full and refreshed. God has cornered the market on encouragement. All encouragement comes from God. You’re never more like God than when you’re encouraging people and never more like the devil than when you are discouraging people. It is a lot easyer to smile and be positive about things when a person smiles it puts somethin in ya it lifts ya up,That helps you being the encourager that you wana be.

Find a needy person and enrich him; a lonely person and include him; a misunderstood person and affirm him; an undiscovered person and develop him; a failing person and restore him....God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed day,,,Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,,,,,,,,Prayers sent for everyone,If you need prayer all ya gota do is ask and Brad ,,Myself or anyone on this post will be Praying for ya.See yas tomorrow if the Good Lords Willin

Old Post 12-29-2013 03:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

LIFES BEGINING

I JUST READ THIS IN A BOOK i WANTED TO PASS IT ON TO YOUS MAY IT BE A BLESSIN ETERNAL LIFE

He is the true God

and eternal life.

1 John 5:20

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, eternal life begins not just when you step across death's threshold, but rather, the moment you let Me step into your heart forever. I am eternal life. I am your forever hope. When your physical body finally says goodbye, and you walk into your new heavenly body, you will experience in full measure the taste of joy you had while on earth. No more sorrow, no more tears. If you know Me, you have eternal life.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
Some say life begins at forty, while others believe eighteen is the magic age. (Some senior citizens will argue for sixty-five!) But real life, eternal life, began for me the moment You entered my heart years ago. Lord, You are eternal life. You are my home forever.

SIMPLE TRUTH

Life begins with Jesus.

TO YA

Old Post 12-30-2013 12:16 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Lord be with us as we move on.

Good New Years Eve Mornin!!!!! As we start this New Year,We all will have resolutions and things we want to happen this year.We all make many but never stick with them.One of mine are to work more for Our Gods Kingdom and if I dont do any other of my resolutions ,I made a little sticky note and hung it by my computer,that says " Work More for Gods Kingdom" Im gona do that!,,Have a Happy New Year! Be Safe and Watch out for Others if you are on the road tonight. Now lets go on to todays message and may it be a Blessing To You Moving Forward Into the New Year "The Lord be with us as we Move on

“Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.” - Hosea 6:3

On this New Year’s Eve, you may be wondering what is going to happen. Years ago, some men were on a leaky old ship in the middle of a rough and stormy sea. One of them asked the captain, “Are we safe?” He said, “Well, the boilers are weak and may explode at any moment. The ship is taking on water. To be very honest with you, we may go up, or we may go down, but at any rate, we are going on.”

And that’s the way we are as we face this new year. Jesus may come; we may go up. We may die, and go down and then up, but at any rate, we are going on.

Reflecting on this past year, allow the Holy Spirit to invade your heart, convicting and drawing you to Himself. Ask for wisdom, courage, and faith to continue on, whatever happens this next year! God knows whats in store for each and everyone of us.If we keep him close to us by reading our Bibles,Praying,Helping Others, Doing the work for his Kingdom,Your new year will be one of the best that you will ever have had.If you havent ask God to be in your life Right now would be a good time to ask him in.My Prayer is for you to do that. God Loves Yas, WeLove Yas , Have a Blessed Day ,Your Friend in Christ,,From the Riverbottom Ron,,,May you put the past in the past and start the new year right ,,,,Get right with God,Get right with a Friend , Call that family member or person you Love Dearly and get right with them..My Prayer for you all is ,that This be Your Best Year of Your Life and may all your Prayers be answered in Gods time... See ya next year !!!!!!!

Old Post 12-31-2013 02:36 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Keep Looking Forward into The New Year

Happy New Year to you all and may this year be the year that changes your walk with God,Were suppose to get 6 inchs of snow tonight,OOOO Well let it snow.Lets get goin with todays message before we get snowed in.I want to tell you all,I pray that as you read these here posts throughout the year,that they touch you and you learn somethin from each one,These are Gods ways and thoughts that were passin on .....Keep Lookin Forward into The New Year

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:12-14

Back in my high-school days, I had a coach who, if we won a game, gave us a few days to enjoy that win. After that, he’d say, “Alright, boys, put away your newspaper clippings and let’s get ready for our next game!” He knew we couldn’t just rest on our past accomplishments.

As I talk with many Christians today, I meet person after person who is resting on past accomplishments. Whether it be a mission trip, service project, or some other way that God used them powerfully, they’ve set these things up not just as remembrances, but as idols in their lives and excuses for not doing much today.

But as we live with our focus on Christ, our eyes ought to always be gazing ahead at what God has for us next. Yes, it’s great to remember how God worked through you in the past. But more important than that is how He wants to work through you today.

As you look forward in this brand new year, never stop asking yourself what your walk is like in the present. Use your past experiences as stepping stones to the next level in your walk with God. Submit to God today and surrender yourself to His will for your life!

USE YOUR PAST VICTORIES AS STEPPING STONES TO DOING SOMETHING GREAT FOR THE KINGDOM ,,,,, God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron,,Prayers for You All See Yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 01-01-2014 at 04:54 PM

Old Post 01-01-2014 04:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Starting from a Secure Position

Good cool afternoon.Its really cold here in the riverbottoms with 7 inchs of snow on the ground ,Low for tonight -1 ,Now thats cold ! It could even freeze ya up , Lets go with todays message ,,May it be a Blessin to your Heart Starting from a Secure Position

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.” - Acts 16:31

If you are not saved, your first step in this new year must be giving your heart and life to the Lord Jesus Christ. If I had a thousand lives to live, I’d give Him every one of them. I really would.

I came to Jesus Christ at 50 yrs old . If I had understood it sooner, I would have come sooner. I don’t care how young you are or how old you are, if you are reading this, you can be saved. I don’t care how good you are or how bad you are, there’s no one so good they don’t need to be saved and no one so bad they can’t be saved.

The Bible says, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.” That doesn’t mean mere intellectual belief or just accepting some facts about Him. It means trust. You can believe an airplane can fly; you don’t trust it until you get on it. Come to Jesus and I promise you, on the authority of the Word of God, He will save you instantly. He will be with you continually. He will keep your eternally.

Give your life toJesus. Believe on Him. Trust Him and a transformation will take place. He will save you. He will satisfy you. He will secure you if you trust Him. God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ Have a Blessed one ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,If you need prayer all ya gota do is ask.Prayers are a Blessin from God ,To be used in times of need and Times to just talk to God ,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-02-2014 09:03 PM
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

hi men im glad I found yall...I love Jesus..Our King.

Old Post 01-03-2014 02:15 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Lord Will be my Helper,I Will not Fear

Wow,Wow,Wow,,Baby it cold outside! -5 degrees here in the Riverbottom this mornin 7inchs of snow on the ground and 10 to 12 more on the way for tomorrow night. I dont mind the snow but those temps are hurting cold.If its like this where you live make sure you check on an elderly person or family member and make sure there alright.lets get goin with todays message.Anytime I read or talk about our Lord it fires me up ,,Why dont you get Fired Up,,,,Ask God into your Life and you will see what I was talkin about all last year,,Hes there ,and Hes waiting for you to get hold of him and I will tell ya when you do,,,,,2014 will be the beginning of the best part of your life and will be the best years to come when you walk with God lets get goin and listen to somethin that God has said,,, The Lord Will be My Helper,I Will Not Fear

The Lord Will Be My Helper—I Will Not Fear

So that we may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” - Hebrews 13:6

If you are going to face this year with steadfast resolve, you must find your contentment, your companionship, and your confidence in Christ. And then you'll find your comfort in Christ. Then you may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

I'm not trying to tell you life’s going to be all awsome no problems. No, the Christians in the book of Hebrews faced heartaches and trials. They had opposition from family, friends and foes alike. They faced mockery and brutality. Yet they could boldly say, “The Lord is my helper."

Friend, this coming year may be difficult for you. But I am telling you that you can stand upon the promises of the Word of God.As God will take care of all your needs and make your days better.Raise your hands in the air and just say" God Please Forgive Me of all the Sins that Ive comitted during my life
,I want You in my life.I want to Live for you.I Believe that you Died for my Sin and you arose three days later.I want to work to further your Kingdom and want you my Lord to come into my Life.If you said this small prayer ,You my friend are now a Child of God and are a member of his family

We don't know what the coming year will bring—sickness, heartache, or trouble.There will also be Joy,Happiness,Peace,Love , But I do know that you can boldly say, “The Lord will be my helper. I will not fear what man shall do to me.” Find your contentment, your companionship, and your confidence in Jesus. In Him you will find your comfort and your courage.,,,,God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day Your Friend In Christ,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers Sent for You All,,See Yas tomorrow if the Lords willin...

Old Post 01-03-2014 01:03 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Titus 2:11-13

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO RAIN DOWN BLESSINGS UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. GOD BLESS.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-03-2014 02:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

RON ,BRAD PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER-IN-LAW ROGER WHITLOW HE WAS IN A AXIDENT THURSDAY MORNING AND BROKEN HIS BACK AND CRUSHED VRETIBRA ALSO HAS COLAPSED LUNG.IS IN UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE HOSPITAL,NOT SURE YET OF HIS OUTCOME IS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING EVENWITH MACH.ON HIM TO HELP.IF HE EVER WALKS AGAIN IT WILL BE THROUGH PRAYERS AND GODS WILL.DOCTORS NOT SURE AT THIS POINT.THANKS

Old Post 01-04-2014 03:20 PM