UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Bought A New Drone And I Am Not Very Good But This Is A Rookie At Work
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mcardery2k
UKC Forum Member

Bought A New Drone And I Am Not Very Good But This Is A Rookie At Work

I promise I will get better. I broke my leg a couple months ago so I am not able to get around much yet plus I just am not very good with the drone yet. The quality of the drone can be much better if Frontier can get my internet to where I can upload at a decent speed.
Anyway this is a rookie attempt with the beagles.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiY...eature=youtu.be

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2018 10:02 PM
mcardery2k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mcardery2k Click here to Send mcardery2k a Private Message Click Here to Email mcardery2k Visit mcardery2k's homepage! Find more posts by mcardery2k Add mcardery2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BCBeagles
UKC Forum Member

Very Cool!

thanks for Sharing! Is that your own personal pen?

We built one a couple years back and it has really been fun to have....lots of upkeep, but worth it.

Ours is 15 acres.

When you get back on your feet more from your injury.
Would you be interested in coming out and videoing our hounds on a few spring running days? paid of course...the drone would work well!!

I have lots of guys asking for video and would like to have some quality video to show them.

Thanks in advance!!

Old Post 02-15-2018 01:46 PM
BCBeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCBeagles Click here to Send BCBeagles a Private Message Find more posts by BCBeagles Add BCBeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mcardery2k
UKC Forum Member

That is Northern WV Beagle Club in Morgantown WV. In a couple 3 months it will get so thick that you won't be able to get around in it to see the dogs. It is almost a 100 acres.

This is more what the club looks like most of the time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq-2fry-hHw&t=334s

Old Post 02-16-2018 08:42 AM
mcardery2k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mcardery2k Click here to Send mcardery2k a Private Message Click Here to Email mcardery2k Visit mcardery2k's homepage! Find more posts by mcardery2k Add mcardery2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Kerns
UKC Forum Member

Nice video Mark

That is a very nice video Mark. I bet that takes some getting used to. Running a camera on a drone I mean.
It sure would be nice to have a place like that to run beagles.

Old Post 03-22-2018 12:21 AM
Chuck Kerns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Kerns Click here to Send Chuck Kerns a Private Message Click Here to Email Chuck Kerns Find more posts by Chuck Kerns Add Chuck Kerns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mcardery2k
UKC Forum Member

Actually the drone and camera are very easy to control. the biggest thing is trying to see the screen with the sun shinning. I broke my lef the winter and can get around so I am standing in one place. Sometimes I am 300 yards away. I will get much better as my leg heals.

Old Post 03-22-2018 04:48 AM
mcardery2k
UKC Forum Member

BC Beagles ... Jim Hall. I was trying to pm you but your box is full. Was going to talk to you about filming.

Old Post 04-23-2018 01:32 PM
mcardery2k
UKC Forum Member

BC Beagles ... Jim Hall. I was trying to pm you but your box is full. Was going to talk to you about filming. mcardery2k@gmail.com or 304-629-3826

Old Post 04-23-2018 02:13 PM
BCBeagles
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Mark....

Mark...I wasn't logged in....not sure on the full PM box? Been busy....

text me some time....and I will call you back....I would like to attempt to do this at some point.

Thank you and take care!

304-694-6331.....again..thanks!!

Old Post 04-23-2018 02:56 PM
BCBeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCBeagles Click here to Send BCBeagles a Private Message Find more posts by BCBeagles Add BCBeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote