UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ***The all New GENESIS from Big Dog Lights!***
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

***The all New GENESIS from Big Dog Lights!***

We are very proud to release our latest light, the GENESIS!!! Big Dog Lights last light was The Alpha Elite. It was successful for last 5+ years for it's quality of build, brightness, and light weight. The Alpha Elite had a great following and was highly recommended by all of our customers.

At a glance the new GENESIS looks like every other Big Dog Light. At a closer look you can see great quality and attention to detail. Due to some great engineering, the GENESIS is the lightest and brightest light on the market. Weighing in at a meer 17.6 ounces. It is not only .5 ounces lighter than our previous model. It is also ounces lighter than our competitors. We didn't cut any corners by trying to reach this feather lite weight.

We have also increased strength and durability by making the entire light from 100% machined aluminum.... Including the Battery Box!!!... We wanted to increase the durability and rigidity of our lights, and wasn't able to achieve this with a plastic battery box. Because we have the box machined to our specs, there is no wasted space, but still offers maximum protection for the internals from impact, debri, and water resistance. The head has also been redesigned for strength and durability. With the swivel being completely captured by our bracket this offers the most rigid setup available, and still easily removed for long cord lights or beltlights.

Brightness isn't sacrificed for the lightweight either! The GENESIS has a great spot, and is a good bit brighter than our previous model! When compared to the competition it is brighter than most or just as bright as those ounces heavier! The walk light is wider and brighter than what we have ever put on a light. The colors are brighter and better flooded also!

There is four settings for the main spot. The burntime on the main spot is 2.5-3 hours wide open, and a week on the lowest setting! The Walk Light and colors have a High and Low setting. With the Walk Light burning 18 hours on high, and the colors on high being 38 hours.

Big Dog Lights is known for it's great customer service. Which is something we strive for! It The GENESIS has a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and a lifetime on labor.

The GENESIS is available for purchase or order at anyone one our fine Big Dog Lights Dealers... If your local supplier isn't a Big Dog Dealer, have them give us a call. We have a great dealer program!

You can also call and order one through us on the Big Dog phone. They will also be available on our website!

252-217-5001
bigdoglights.com

Thanks,
Matt Williams
Big Dog Lights LLC

(252) 217-5001

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2018 05:06 AM
BigDogLights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDogLights Click here to Send BigDogLights a Private Message Visit BigDogLights's homepage! Find more posts by BigDogLights Add BigDogLights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Here you go guys

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 01-16-2018 02:42 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug for posting up a couple pics. I fought with Photobucket for 2 hours.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 01-17-2018 02:38 AM
BigDogLights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDogLights Click here to Send BigDogLights a Private Message Visit BigDogLights's homepage! Find more posts by BigDogLights Add BigDogLights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome No problem . Try postimage.org thats what i used and its free.
Also by the way thats a nice looking light you have come up with i will have to look at them whenever i get a chance haven't seen any around here yet.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:24 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Great looking light..Very comfortable on your head.

Old Post 01-17-2018 03:23 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone for the orders. Really appreciate your support.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:26 PM
jeffparker
New UKC Forum Member

I also Want this ........

Old Post 01-30-2018 09:24 PM
jeffparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffparker Click here to Send jeffparker a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffparker Visit jeffparker's homepage! Find more posts by jeffparker Add jeffparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Nick Gilliland of Nite Life Kennels did a review of the Genesis. Check it out to see it in action.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMgUJ...eature=youtu.be

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 02-02-2018 02:11 AM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank everyone who has ordered a light! The response to our light has been overwhelming. Been getting some great feed back from Coonhunters. We worked very hard to make a light that Coonhunters didn't have to sacrifice comfort and weight for brightness.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 02-21-2018 04:39 AM
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

what is the price of the new light?

Old Post 04-05-2018 05:58 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Like to thank everyone for all the orders. I am working hard to try and keep up with them the best I can. The GENESIS has been turning alot of heads!

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 04-27-2018 03:47 AM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

What are you looking for in a light?

** BIG DOG GENESIS **
Bright ✓
Lightweight ✓
Balanced ✓
Great Walk Light ✓
Bright Colors ✓
Comfortable ✓
Rugged and Durable ✓
Hand made in the USA ✓

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 05-22-2018 06:04 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Nice little outfit. This is my first cap light and it's comfortable and light on your head. Walk light and colors are nice. I've gotten used to the bright white spot on my other light so the warm white color on this Genesis spot took some getting used to but it's growing on me. It will reach way out there. Thanks Matt

Old Post 05-26-2018 05:54 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Longer I use it the better I like it.

Old Post 06-25-2018 06:08 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Come see the GENESIS at Autumn Oaks!
100% CNC Machined Head and Battery Box here in the USA!!!
The lightest, brightest light on the market!

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 08-15-2018 02:09 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Big Dog....

quote:
Originally posted by BigDogLights

** BIG DOG GENESIS **
Bright ✓
Lightweight ✓
Balanced ✓
Great Walk Light ✓
Bright Colors ✓
Comfortable ✓
Rugged and Durable ✓
Hand made in the USA ✓

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 08-22-2018 11:24 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank everyone for there support and orders over the summer. I appreciate everyone who has called, emailed, texted, and inquired on social media about lights and hunting I general. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Autumn Oaks!... Be sure and swing by the booth and say hello!

Hilltop Hunting Supplies and Big Dog Lights will be teaming up this year at Autumn Oaks to bring some great products to meet your needs. Be sure to stop and check us out! If you want it and we don't have it... Just ask, and we will get it for you!

Jeff Duvall and his lovely wife will be manning the booth Thursday. Unfortunately, I can not make it to the show until Thursday evening. Mr and Mrs Duvall will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can.

(252) 217-5001

Last edited by BigDogLights on 08-24-2018 at 07:44 PM

Old Post 08-24-2018 07:34 PM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

quote:

** BIG DOG GENESIS **
Bright ✓
Lightweight ✓
Balanced ✓
Great Walk Light ✓
Bright Colors ✓
Comfortable ✓
Rugged and Durable ✓
Hand made in the USA ✓

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 08-28-2018 06:58 AM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Had a good time at Autumn Oaks! I am not much of a salesman. I don't know how to write fancy jingles or cute slogans. I can just tell some of the qualities that makes the Big Dog Genesis the best light on the market!!!

Lightest, brightest light on the market.
Great bright flooded colors
Bright and wide flooded Walk Light!!
Great burn times!
CNC machined head and batteries box, making it the strongest, most durable light on the market. Machined in the USA using material Made in the USA.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 09-03-2018 12:27 AM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

Great burn times!
CNC machined head and batteries box, making it the strongest, most durable light on the market. Machined in the USA using material Made in the USA.

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 09-10-2018 06:40 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Genesis..........

quote:
Great burn times!

Great Light....!!
Very lightweight, but Very Bright & a Great Walklight.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-12-2018 04:04 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Big Dog

Been using this light since late summer. So i have waited before I given my review on it.
And i give it 👍🏻👍🏻 up.
Bright and lite weight and very well balanced and comfortable with plenty of burn time.
The more i use it the more i like it..
Are you going to hunt all week on a single charge probably not..But you can hunt all night with it..
Are you going to be comfortable wearing it YES.
Is it bright enough to find coons up in a big fork in a tall oak YES.
Is the walk light bright enough Yes.
Colors are nice also.

Give a Bigdog a try....I think you will like it also.

Old Post 12-30-2018 06:15 PM
D Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Terrell Click here to Send D Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email D Terrell Find more posts by D Terrell Add D Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Big Dog

quote:
Originally posted by D Terrell
Been using this light since late summer. So i have waited before I given my review on it.
And i give it 👍🏻👍🏻 up.
Bright and lite weight and very well balanced and comfortable with plenty of burn time.
The more i use it the more i like it..
Are you going to hunt all week on a single charge probably not..But you can hunt all night with it..
Are you going to be comfortable wearing it YES.
Is it bright enough to find coons up in a big fork in a tall oak YES.
Is the walk light bright enough Yes.
Colors are nice also.

Give a Bigdog a try....I think you will like it also.

x2

Old Post 12-30-2018 06:37 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote