UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > How many states
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

How many states

I seen this on the coon hound forums and figured it would make for good conversation on here how many states have everyone on here ran a rabbit me personally have only been 2 WV and PA but trying to make that more in the near future

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2018 08:23 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kellyranches
UKC Forum Member

7 for me. Missouri,Arkansas,Kansas,Indiana,Ohio,Tennessee,We
st Virginia

Old Post 04-24-2018 09:11 PM
kellyranches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kellyranches Click here to Send kellyranches a Private Message Click Here to Email kellyranches Find more posts by kellyranches Add kellyranches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ericwaddle3
UKC Forum Member

Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, and Michigan.

Old Post 04-24-2018 11:39 PM
ericwaddle3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericwaddle3 Click here to Send ericwaddle3 a Private Message Find more posts by ericwaddle3 Add ericwaddle3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHayes
UKC Forum Member

16 so far for me....
I hope to add a few more states in the next few years. Would love to hunt in Louisiana. I also want to get out to Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and New York.
These are the ones I have hunted and trialed in Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Tennessee.
I have won State championships in all of these states.

Old Post 04-24-2018 11:54 PM
JHayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHayes Click here to Send JHayes a Private Message Click Here to Email JHayes Find more posts by JHayes Add JHayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaglerMc
UKC Forum Member

WV, Ohio, Pa, VA, NC, Maine, Kentucky

Last edited by beaglerMc on 05-30-2018 at 02:04 PM

Old Post 04-25-2018 02:18 PM
beaglerMc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglerMc Click here to Send beaglerMc a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglerMc Find more posts by beaglerMc Add beaglerMc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob keese
UKC Forum Member

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Mass, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Mississippi, Ontario and New Brunswick

Old Post 05-02-2018 05:56 PM
bob keese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob keese Click here to Send bob keese a Private Message Click Here to Email bob keese Find more posts by bob keese Add bob keese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Wells
UKC Forum Member

Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa,Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia. Mississippi, Georgia, Michigan and probably a few that I have forgotten

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Old Post 05-29-2018 06:11 PM
Don Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Wells Click here to Send Don Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Wells Find more posts by Don Wells Add Don Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hommer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JHayes
16 so far for me....
I hope to add a few more states in the next few years. Would love to hunt in Louisiana. I also want to get out to Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and New York.
These are the ones I have hunted and trialed in Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Tennessee.
I have won State championships in all of these states.

That's an impressive list! Congrats

Old Post 06-11-2018 04:37 AM
Hommer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hommer Click here to Send Hommer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hommer Find more posts by Hommer Add Hommer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j_unzicker
UKC Forum Member

So far...Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri. Planning to get to Indiana and Oaklahoma this year.

Old Post 07-24-2018 03:47 AM
j_unzicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j_unzicker Click here to Send j_unzicker a Private Message Click Here to Email j_unzicker Find more posts by j_unzicker Add j_unzicker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote