UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anything new coming out at oaks this year?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

Anything new coming out at oaks this year?

Just wondering if anything new is coming out this year at autumn oaks this year? Seems like autumn oaks has always been the shot show of the coon hunting world. This is the first year I haven't heard of anything new. Only thing I have kinda herd new is just belt pouches and things like that. Real hard too top all the equipment already out on the market.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2022 10:30 AM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

Heard there would be a new spot light that also works as a thermal.Will show up the coons body from the heat in leafy trees.

Last edited by Georgeb on 08-24-2022 at 11:55 AM

Old Post 08-24-2022 11:42 AM
Georgeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Georgeb
Heard there would be a new spot light that also works as a thermal.Will show up the coons body from the heat in leafy trees.
That sounds interesting..

Old Post 08-24-2022 04:52 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Anything new coming out at oaks this year?

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.__Ratliff
Just wondering if anything new is coming out this year at autumn oaks this year? Seems like autumn oaks has always been the shot show of the coon hunting world. This is the first year I haven't heard of anything new. Only thing I have kinda herd new is just belt pouches and things like that. Real hard too top all the equipment already out on the market.
Looks like a down year sure nuff for new products..We introduced waist poches back in April but some folks havent seen them yet..The new dogtra system that you promote hasnt been seen a bunch yet at hunts..Im sure it will still be enough stuff to spend money on Looks like great weather which is a plus.

Old Post 08-24-2022 04:56 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Oh I did hear of a leash sale.collar sale,clothing sale,garmin sale,light sale and probably much much more on sale ..Might be hearsay it might be true

Old Post 08-24-2022 05:54 PM
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Dalton I seen you introduced your pouches back in the spring. I was talking about the Razor hunting gear pouches and all the stylish stuff they have paired up with yoders to create. The new pathfinder 2 system is getting promoted. If you follow the U.K.C. Hunting ops Facebook you can see that. Just yesterday I seen where they was helping spread the word about the new update for the PF2 System. Big hats off to dogtra for becoming a sponsor of U.K.C.

We might see you up there and check some sales out if any.

Last edited by J.R.__Ratliff on 08-24-2022 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 08-24-2022 06:37 PM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter03
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Dalton What kinda garmin sale did you hear about? Hopefully it includes collars and handhelds?

Old Post 08-24-2022 07:01 PM
Coonhunter03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter03 Click here to Send Coonhunter03 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonhunter03 Add Coonhunter03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Is this a joke???

Old Post 08-25-2022 02:43 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AndyMiller
Is this a joke???

Yes sir.But it will probably happen someday.
I forgot to subscribe to thread and forgot to check back and clear things up.ha.Light companys seem to be at a stand still.

Old Post 08-25-2022 03:37 AM
Georgeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes sir.But it will probably happen someday.
I forgot to subscribe to thread and forgot to check back and clear things up.ha.Light companys seem to be at a stand still.

Can they get any better than they are now? Lol. I started with a wheat light and a high/low bulb was awesome when they came out!

Old Post 08-26-2022 03:38 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

I don't think it could get any better. Super bright lights, gps dog tracking, and thermal image for detecting game.

Old Post 08-26-2022 10:58 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J.R.__Ratliff
I don't think it could get any better. Super bright lights, gps dog tracking, and thermal image for detecting game.
That's what Martha Washington said when she got a top on her buggy.

Old Post 08-26-2022 02:55 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
That's what Martha Washington said when she got a top on her buggy.

Yes, but they are a lot farther along on these lights today than horse and buggy status. lol.

Back in the day I was so proud to pack around that Sunburst 2+2. I think I could find more coon with it though, of course that might have been younger eyes. lol. I started wearing yellow tinted glasses when I shine trees and that seems to help me find the fur. I never was an eye seeker but could pick out the fur way better.

Old Post 08-26-2022 11:03 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Ray Conrad new post on Facebook just now

Introducing the HEATSEEKER!!!!!! I'm going to give one away every 25,000 views up to 4 times. You must
****Like Bright Eyes page
****Like this post
****Comment on post
This is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will be available at Oaks. Will be on Website next week. Will start shipping immediately after Oaks!!

Old Post 08-26-2022 11:04 PM
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ray Conrad new post on Facebook just now

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
Introducing the HEATSEEKER!!!!!! I'm going to give one away every 25,000 views up to 4 times. You must
****Like Bright Eyes page
****Like this post
****Comment on post
This is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will be available at Oaks. Will be on Website next week. Will start shipping immediately after Oaks!!

I see briteyes came back with amber.I wouldnt buy a lite without it.Have to have it for bug control where i live.Walklights are smaller looking like the reaper dd. Hope that means they flood more than beam.Ill let Tim the light man try it out first.

Old Post 08-28-2022 02:16 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Ray Conrad new post on Facebook just now

quote:
I see briteyes came back with amber.I wouldnt buy a lite without it.Have to have it for bug control where i live.Walklights are smaller looking like the reaper dd. Hope that means they flood more than beam.Ill let Tim the light man try it out first.

I would like to look at it.....But if it's $369 then I won't be getting one.
Anymore the Comfort & Balance with a Good Walklight is more important to me than the Brightness.
I am liking my Sunspot Sniper pretty dang well.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 08-28-2022 at 01:03 PM

Old Post 08-28-2022 12:36 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Ray Conrad new post on Facebook just now

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I would like to look at it.....But if it's $369 then I won't be getting one.
Anymore the Comfort & Balance with a Good Walklight is more important to me than the Brightness.
I am liking my Sunspot Sniper pretty dang well.
Tim

Hey Tim,let me know how you like that new brite eyes light.ha

Old Post 08-29-2022 01:17 AM