UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > For Sale GRNITECH Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

For Sale GRNITECH Female

Dob 02/05/2010 All coondog, has had 1 litter 7 months ago, has won in big hunts and was qualified for the world hunt in 2015! She can win in UKC or PKC. References available on request, can be seen where she is located (hunted).

Call 905-834-3222 or Text me 289-821-9262

Please don't call after 10 p.m.

Price on request

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2016 03:54 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here she is

.....................CH GRNITECH Coffman's Smoking Smokey
..............CH GRNITECH Coffman's Smoking Zbo
.....................NITE CH Ch Big G Farms Cinderella
..........GRNITECH CH Coffman's Smoking Jericho
.....................NITECH Dales Red Jim
...............NITE CH Coffman's Red Roxie
.....................CH Shew's Hillbilly Red Penny
GRNITECH Coffman's Smoking Tess
.....................Wilson's Timber Climber
...............NITECH Greenwood Red River Sam
.....................NITECH Paint Rock Hustling Janie
............Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy
.....................Wilson's Short Creek Luke
...............CH Greenwoods Red River Jill
......................CH Greenwoods Red River Rat (Timber Jack)

Here are some puppies out of her:

Old Post 02-18-2016 03:27 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jday
UKC Forum Member

Price please

Price please

CH'PR'TOM DAY'S RED HOT CODY(Three best shows in a row and did it at the ripe old age of 11yrs old!)
NITECH GRCH.PR' Virginia Junk Yard Chopper

Old Post 02-20-2016 01:38 AM
jday is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jday Click here to Send jday a Private Message Click Here to Email jday Find more posts by jday Add jday to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Tess

Tess is a hard hunting female, she will go deep as it takes and when she trees she is there to stay. She is a good strike dog and is very quick to get treed and is very accurate, (she does not pay much attention to other dogs). She is a hard treedog (chop) and is not mean in any way. She has a good mouth and she is extremely competitive. This female is can win anywhere in the hunts, she is extremely competitive. I don't really want to sell her but my partners nephew has had a bad accident that has left him paralyzed and he needs the money to help with medical bills. Tess just turned 6 years old, the first person with the money owns her, she is worth way more. She has the ability to win big time in PKC. She is hunted down and can be seen in the woods.

Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 02-25-2016 at 02:33 AM

Old Post 02-21-2016 11:32 PM
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

Female

Where You located? According to Birth date You put on here She is 6 years old. Thanks Shack

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff

Old Post 02-21-2016 11:37 PM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

She is 6 in May

She's in VA

Old Post 02-21-2016 11:55 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

had many calls and pm's

first person with the cash owns her, dont call me if you are going to try to low ball. You will search a long time to find a caliber of dog like Tess for the price, she is as nice of COONDOG that you will find. Thanks John

Old Post 02-23-2016 02:54 PM
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

price

whats price

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 02-23-2016 08:40 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jday
UKC Forum Member

Re: Price please

quote:
Originally posted by jday
Price please

CH'PR'TOM DAY'S RED HOT CODY(Three best shows in a row and did it at the ripe old age of 11yrs old!)

Old Post 02-23-2016 11:39 PM
jday is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jday Click here to Send jday a Private Message Click Here to Email jday Find more posts by jday Add jday to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jday
UKC Forum Member

Re: Price please

quote:
Originally posted by jday
Price please

Old Post 02-23-2016 11:39 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

pm me

or text me

Old Post 02-24-2016 12:46 AM
treedup2015
UKC Forum Member

tess

He's asking 3500$on her last time I heard

Old Post 02-24-2016 06:18 PM
treedup2015 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedup2015 Click here to Send treedup2015 a Private Message Click Here to Email treedup2015 Find more posts by treedup2015 Add treedup2015 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

DOB 2/5/2010

John if she will not be 6 until May you should change the date of birth in your opening statement. Hope she goes to a good home. Dave

Old Post 02-25-2016 01:53 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey David

Yes, I think I was reading it wrong, Feb to May 3 months different.

Old Post 02-25-2016 02:33 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Tess when she was just a young pup and she was treeing coon then by her self so she is a good coon dog:
I know this Blood line I have Tess half sister chigger an her neice an they are coon dogs:
If I had the $ Tess would be here to stay:

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 02-25-2016 03:25 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Tess when she was just a young pup and she was treeing coon then by her self so she is a good coon dog:
I know this Blood line I have Tess half sister chigger an her neice an they are coon dogs:
If I had the $ Tess would be here to stay:

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 02-25-2016 03:25 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Tess

Sale Pending

Old Post 02-26-2016 05:43 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Tess has a new home

Glad to see TESS go to a great home. Dewy Williams is the new owner of one of the TOP females in our breed. I know she will make you proud. Thanks John/Carlos

Old Post 03-02-2016 04:09 PM