UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > is the great white shark still alive
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
country's pride
UKC Forum Member

is the great white shark still alive

if he is still alive how much is his stud fee and where is he located

sandhill action pac bawlie
sandhill action pac mrs g aka monkey
18 annual sc state youth champion 2013
2013 sc hall of fame final 4 ukc
nc state youth top 3
gorgia state youth top 3
sc state 2012 top 2

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2013 11:22 PM
country's pride is offline Click Here to See the Profile for country's pride Click here to Send country's pride a Private Message Find more posts by country's pride Add country's pride to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michaelm
UKC Forum Member

I think he has passed I am not sure if they have anything taking his place.

cell (606)310-1442

Old Post 08-05-2013 03:25 AM
michaelm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaelm Click here to Send michaelm a Private Message Find more posts by michaelm Add michaelm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brucem
UKC Forum Member

pretty sure he passed last year or beginning of this year

419 953 7571

Old Post 08-05-2013 04:10 PM
brucem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brucem Click here to Send brucem a Private Message Click Here to Email brucem Find more posts by brucem Add brucem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bro. Shan
UKC Forum Member

Shark died a couple of years ago.....you might want to consider a direct son of out him...Great White Rank....he is listed on here.

thanks,

Bro. Shan....former co-owner of Shark

Where will I go when I die?

Old Post 08-27-2013 04:40 PM
Bro. Shan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bro. Shan Click here to Send Bro. Shan a Private Message Click Here to Email Bro. Shan Find more posts by Bro. Shan Add Bro. Shan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
onthewood9
Banned

I just purchased a female that is 17 months old by shark. She was 3rd Friday night in the Tennessee State UKC hunt at 13 months of age.

NiteCh Hillbilly Bone
http://i41.tinypic.com/2po1ndd.png

Old Post 10-10-2013 02:00 PM
onthewood9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for onthewood9 Click here to Send onthewood9 a Private Message Click Here to Email onthewood9 Find more posts by onthewood9 Add onthewood9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneck04
UKC Forum Member

SHARK

I have a male out of shark. He is 3yr old. Made Grnch as 2yr old. Was never in a hunt till 2 yr old. Best dog I have ever seen turned loose. 3 big balls that roll over to steady chop! Coon dog Barnone!! He is an absolute pleasure to hunt!! He is just a classy dog that does his own work, an i would walk to dog anywhere an any mile, im that confident in his work!!! I work 6 days a week now! Don't get to hunt him hardly at all. But when i cut him loose, you'd think he's hunted every night of the week, he never misses a beat!! An has one thing on his mind!! An does a great job doing it!! Money will never buy this dog, he has a home here in Ol Manchester,ky. Sorry for writing a book! Just wanted to share one of Sharks pups!!

(PROUD OWNER OF A DIRECT SON OF GREAT WHITE SHARK)

HOME OF GRANDNITECH 'JACKSONS GREAT WHITE RANK' 3yr old Son Of The Great White Shark!!

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:13 AM
redneck04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneck04 Click here to Send redneck04 a Private Message Find more posts by redneck04 Add redneck04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Great white rank pup

Grand Daughter of Great White Shark.
Which is out of GRNITCH Great White RANK

GNCH ' GREAT WHITE RANK

Boys i may be studding him out later on. I have bred some local females but as of right now, due to my work schedule i wont be pushing him hard as a stud dog. Maybe next year i may start studding him out.

Thanks
Redneck JJ Son

Last edited by jj_jackson on 12-22-2013 at 10:20 PM

Old Post 12-22-2013 09:57 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

Rank

JJ

Old Post 12-27-2013 06:10 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonshine creek
UKC Forum Member

great white daughter

I have a 5 or so female out of shark I use her on hogs here in Texas went up to my to get her best hound I ever hunted with on any game she is 100% silent till looking at the hog and big bawl mouth wouldn't mind having a few more out of shark or his pups

Old Post 01-23-2014 02:22 PM
moonshine creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonshine creek Click here to Send moonshine creek a Private Message Click Here to Email moonshine creek Find more posts by moonshine creek Add moonshine creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneck04
UKC Forum Member

Moonshie Creek

Sounds Like a very nice female!!

Bro. Shannon - Thanks for Mentioning Rank in the post!! He's a very nice hound!

HOME OF GRANDNITECH 'JACKSONS GREAT WHITE RANK' 3yr old Son Of The Great White Shark!!

Old Post 01-24-2014 06:27 AM
redneck04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneck04 Click here to Send redneck04 a Private Message Find more posts by redneck04 Add redneck04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moonshine creek
UKC Forum Member

Looking for all the shark blood I can

Old Post 01-27-2014 01:51 AM
moonshine creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moonshine creek Click here to Send moonshine creek a Private Message Click Here to Email moonshine creek Find more posts by moonshine creek Add moonshine creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneck04
UKC Forum Member

GNCH Rank

I own Rank who is Pictured above!! Hes a Direct son Of Great White Shark. (3yr old) He not for sale but I do plan on breeding some females!

thanks

Old Post 01-27-2014 07:37 AM