UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bad Habit
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Bad Habit

Was he ever collected ? If so who has it ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2019 03:49 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bad Habit

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
Was he ever collected ? If so who has it ?

Wasn't collected
I do have semen off Dual Grand pkc silver ch Toucan Sam
He was off Habit. Only 2 breedings left on him.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 11-07-2019 12:07 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Bad Habits Bandit semen

No sir he was never collected and If so $$ couldn't buy it.... I do have a direct son of Habit that I had collected and was one of the best reproducers that I have ever owned or anyone will ever own. He was out of Habit and Molls Salt Creek Kiss.. Had less than 70 pups and produced many top notch hounds that are still winning today. I would consider selling maybe a breeding if interested. His pups were natural early starting coon treeing pups at 6months old... I'm still hunting 3 myself out of Bandit. I'm located in Murfreesboro TN and I'm Jody Eubank 615 785-7998cell or 615 890-0662 home

Nt.Ch.BANDITS BAD CREDIT

Old Post 11-15-2019 04:33 AM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote