UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Nite Ch O' Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Elmo I sure hope things get turned around for ya bud. Dragon is a coondog for sure! If I was able to keep him here he sure wouldn't of left, but life sometimes throws us curve balls. All we can do is trust that the man up stairs has a bigger plan than we just haven't seen the blueprints for yet. Good luck my friend my thoughts and prayers are with ya.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2017 08:56 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Fall Round Up

I will be at the Fall Round up to visit and talk dogs. I'm always willing to hear good knowledge and training tips.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 09-27-2017 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 08-31-2017 04:13 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Got to listen to a few hounds this weekend

Roger Lathrop came over and we hunted with Hank Taber one night and then hunted with Terry Estill the next night. I sat in the truck just wanted to hear dogs work. I didn't take Dragon and it just made me want to take him even that mush more. I miss going to the dogs and I'm all fired up. I just can't walk. One way or another I'm going to get him in the woods and hunt ready.
It was fun riding and talking dogs all night.
I got a chance to see Slug go Sugar go, Spud go and his son Turbo go. We did get a coon treed each night. Roger has a little female that could be the right kind when she is done.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 09-05-2017 06:25 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I got a chance to turn Dragon loose

I turned him loose with James Stacey's Gr Nite male Zip. We got one bushed in this bright moon about 9:30 ish then we missed one. Earl Howell was turning Dragon loose for me and it was getting late and of course I said cut him loose alone. Well about 6 min later he was treed. No Locate and a walnut tree. You guessed it. Slick tree. If it wasn't so late he and I would have had a 101 lesson and he would have treed that coon. I had to be at work at 6 and I got home at 1:30 am.
It was fun anyway. I hate slick trees with a passion just like possums I can't take it.
I'm ready to go again in the moonlite.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-06-2017 02:45 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I do my best to be honest about my dogs. No point in hiding anything. They are dogs and need corrected and hunted to be what we want them to be. Too many tell the good and not the bad. I want to breed for the best winning combination I can come up with. Most important to all they need to suit me because I'm the one that is feeding them and hunting them in the hunts or pleasure hunting with my friends.
I hunt what I breed and breed what I hunt.
There are naturals out there and that is what I'm always looking for and striving to get. I'm not going to wait a year and a half to wait on a dog to start if I'm hunting it and working with it. Everyone has their thing. Dogs are dogs and can be trained with the right person behind them.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-18-2017 at 04:20 PM

Old Post 09-08-2017 04:09 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with Jeff Wyatt last night

We got under 3 singles and one den with Dragon and Superman. Heck I even managed to walk to a tree only because they pushed one so hard he climbed right beside the road. Great dog work tonight. That Superman male is nice. That walker is the right kind no bs.
Thanks Jeff for going to get Dragon off those trees it was a blast for me. This medicine sucks but it is what it is. I loved the races we had and the end results was what we both like.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-09-2017 03:01 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

My Rattler x Dual Grand Maggie pups 5 weeks old

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-09-2017 03:07 PM
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

i enjoyed it elmo, dogs looked good.

Old Post 09-10-2017 03:09 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I wish everyone luck at the zones this weekend. Go Blue

I'm ready to hear some dog work in Tennessee in Oct. I will just go spectate someones cast each night. I will at least talk dogs.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-15-2017 02:56 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon is PKC reg now and 2018 Performance Sire

I'm going to PKC reg Dragon as well. I sent his PKC paperwork in Friday. I will hope to get him in the woods and tuned up to my satisfaction.
Season is coming on fast and I want him hunted hard.
Also going to pick up my Rattler x Maggie pups next week.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-01-2017 at 05:35 AM

Old Post 09-19-2017 04:45 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

He has got the tools to build on for sure.

I'm just trying to make a difference in the breed in a good way. Winning is a start and early starters is also a good start. What he may through I have no clue till he gets a chance. He is 3.

---------Grnitech Grch Pr' Frosty Blue Bo Bo

-----Grnitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Ruckus

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Misty Morning Blue Patsy

--Grnitech Pr' Underwoods Blue Ruger

---------Pr' Spring Hill Blue Rasin Cain

-----Nitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Gin

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jenny

PKC reg Pr' O' BREATHLESS BLUE TREE DRAGON

---------Pr' Spring Hill Raisin Cain

----2004 Wld ch male bluetick Grch Grnitech Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jagg's

---------Nitech Grch Pr' Spring Hill Blue Jenny

-Nitech Pr' Metcalfs Southern Blue Cotton

---------Grnitech Grch Pr' Uchtman's So Blue Clyde

---Grnitech Pr' Uchtmans So. Blue Sky

----2004 Wld ch female bluetick Grnitech Pr' Uchtman's So Blue Fly

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-16-2017 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 09-25-2017 07:33 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Mailes Rattler is a looker pups not f or sale

Meet Snake and Bobbie my future Breathless Blues. Bobbie will have a date with Dragon if she turns out.

Snake will be my next stud with Dragon if he turns out.

---Ch.Grnt CH PR. Mailes Blue Petes Bob
........Gr. Nite CH PR Smokey River Jeans Ruby.
..GrNite CH PR Mailes Blue Sue Rattler.
........Nite Ch PR Smokey River Cheif.
.....PR. Mailes Blue Ruby Sue.
.........Nite Ch PR Mailes Mo Blue Ruby.

Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Snake

------GrNiteCh PR Mailes Blue Sues Pete
--- Gr Nite Ch PR Mailes Petes Bob
-----GrNiteCh PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
GRCh GR Nite CH PR Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
----Ch GrNiteCh PR Uchtmans So Blue Hornet
---PR Nite Ch PR Uchtman Two Toes
----PR Uchtmans Blue Peach

I had a great talk with Corey Mailes great knowledge and great person! Good people!

***** Also Chris Coltrain in New Town Mo is hunting Dragon for me. He live near Kirksville Mo if you want to see or bred to Dragon call 660-292-1555 He will be more than happy to show Dragon in the woods.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-09-2018 at 05:06 PM

Old Post 10-01-2017 01:27 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

i had a blast at the fall round up. a lot of friends got in the winner circle. great job Earl Howell Junior Watson Phil Vogel Darren Williams and Steve Wilson

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:19 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

DRAGON is now PKC register

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-16-2017 at 01:53 PM

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:38 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Chris is starting to hunt the hair off Dragon and he is looking good

I like to thank Chris for putting Dragon in the woods while I get my health back up and running. I'm not sure when we will get him back in the hunts yet. But I'm in no rush and he is a coon treeing machine

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-16-2017 at 02:20 PM

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:56 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

***** Also Chris Coltrain in New Town Mo is hunting Dragon for me. West of about an hour from Kirksville Mo if you want to see or breed to Dragon call 660-292-1555 He will be more than happy to show Dragon in the woods.
Come go for a fun pleasure hunt with Chris he has plenty of coons and spots to go.
He has a nice young Walker male he calls Harry that is no slouch and can put the meat on the limb.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/swyzr5915/]

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-30-2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 10-18-2017 05:48 PM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

I have hunted with most of the dogs in dragons ped. He should be all coondog. Sorry I missed you at roundup as I spent most of my time trying to get my dog out of a big swamp.

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:02 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bob

I heard about he bee stings. Yes Dragon is nice and will have the coon a super high percentage of the time. I won't hunt a treeing idiot know matter what line of dogs he or she comes from. I'm out to tree coons not look up trees and make excuses why I can't find the coon. One thing I do know is a coon is hard to find when it's not there.
Chris will put Dragon's really first coon season on him. He is a hard core pleasure hunter and young 21 that loves coonhunting the right way.
Bob I hope to pick your brain someday. There is always plenty to learn

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 10-25-2017 at 04:27 PM

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bobbie and Snake 12 weeks old today Ratter x Maggie

Future Breathless Blue's I hope.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-25-2017 04:32 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

New editon to Breathless Bluetick Kennels

E&E's Salt River Kandy Bojangles x Redstick Ann 5 .5 months old with Grand Nite Zip James Stacey headed to the woods. Time will tell. She is Super Staked and Performance. Co owner Earl Howell. We have big plans for this female in the future.

Pr Salt River Blue Kandy 5 months old

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' DAVIS' WHITE RIVER BOGIE
GRNITECH 'PR' DAVIS' WHITE RIVER SUGAR
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER REBEL
GRNITECH 'PR' MAILES BLUE SUE'S PETE
NITECH GRCH 'PR' MAILES BLUE FRECKLES
'PR' MAILES' BLUE KARI

PKC CH Gr NITE CH PR REDSTICK ANN

GRNITECH 'PR' MIGHTY BLUE JAKE
'PR' IL. MIGHTY BLUE JAKE
'PR' TUCKER'S BLUE FLY
GRNITECH 'PR' IL. SMOKEY RIVER BLUE ANN II
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' S.R. CHIEFS BL STORMY
NITECH CH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER STORMYS BL. ANA
'PR' SMOKEY RIVER BLUE SALLY

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-01-2017 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 10-31-2017 02:28 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I think she will make the Breathless Blue Grade

She isn't afraid of the dark at all. 679 yards with old dogs and was at the tree when we got there.
Not afraid of a coon that is for sure. :-)

I hunted with Earl Howell and Dozer and Jim Stacey with Gr Nite Zip. I think I have Jim all fired up about getting Kandy in the woods even more now.
Earl calls me the Doctor. Just how I get things going with pups and get them to running and treeing. That's funny but I like it.

A pup has to give me something to work with at a early age to stay at my kennel. No late starter will be make it here. It take patients and time because they are pups but they need the it factor. She has it.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-02-2017 at 03:00 PM

Old Post 11-02-2017 01:59 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

KANDY

Proud for you Elmo, she looks Great on that tree! So glad some will get the chance they deserve even if they don't make it they ALL deserve a shot. I'm going to wait a month or so before I flip the switch on my 2. Let it get close to the end of Deer season so I have all my good spots to hunt and drop the Coon down to them if they do it right. Take Care and Have Fun, that's what Counts!

Old Post 11-03-2017 12:36 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon is PKC reg now and 2018 Performance Sire

I really like this dog. If he can produce it could be good for the future of our Bluetick breed. Just have to get females to find out and go from there.
He is quick and accurate with a good mouth. Heck call Chris and go hunting judge for yourself.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-06-2017 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 11-06-2017 01:12 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Bobbie and Snake 3 1/2 months old

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 11-13-2017 at 02:15 PM

Old Post 11-12-2017 05:51 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie and Nite ch Watson's Smoky Mt Blue Speed

I miss our hunts

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 11-16-2017 06:28 PM