UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dark Water Bluetick Kennels offers at stud
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JermKSully
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

Micky, I don't know if you remember me or not, but my name is Jeremy Sullivan. I'm Rita Sullivan's son. We used to go to youth camp at the Coffee Baptist Vineyard when I was a kid. I went hunting with Brian Garner tonight and he told me you had some pups. I'm interested. I'd also like to come hunting with you one night if you don't mind. My number is 334-596-5619. Let me know when a good time would be. Thanks! God bless!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2014 06:24 AM
JermKSully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JermKSully Click here to Send JermKSully a Private Message Click Here to Email JermKSully Find more posts by JermKSully Add JermKSully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

yea sir i remember you. you are welcome anytime. and yes i have a nice litter of pups. call me at 334-695-7133

Old Post 12-30-2014 12:20 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i have 4 nice pups out of my litter to sale if anyone is looking. 3 males and 1 female. $150.00 each some of the best breed pups around. breed to make coon dogs

Old Post 01-12-2015 12:27 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JermKSully
New UKC Forum Member

Very pleased!!!

I purchased one of these pups and I am very pleased! It is definitely bred into them! As interested as my pup is at 7 weeks, I don't see any reason why she won't turn into a jam up hunter! Check out the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDl91YBVjFE
bDl91YBVjFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Bigwr_zNI
69Bigwr_zNI

Old Post 01-12-2015 04:50 PM
JermKSully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JermKSully Click here to Send JermKSully a Private Message Click Here to Email JermKSully Find more posts by JermKSully Add JermKSully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

thanks Jeremy. I have a 5 foot stump by my puppy pen and when i go feed i put there feed on the stump and then turn them out.While i clean out there pen, they will smell there food on the stump and start treeing it. when thay all are treeing i take it down and give it to them. all these pups are tree minded

Old Post 01-12-2015 06:35 PM
JermKSully
New UKC Forum Member

Awesome! I never thought of that. I always make mine speak for their food so they learn to bark on command. That makes them much easier to train, but I'll have to try the tree training.

Old Post 01-12-2015 07:44 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-13-2015 07:57 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i have 2 males left if anyone needs a nice pup.

Old Post 01-15-2015 11:55 AM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:29 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

still have a nice pup to sale.

Old Post 01-29-2015 12:12 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-10-2015 04:56 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Judge is now a Grand nite champion.

Old Post 02-14-2015 01:37 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE CH

Congratulations!

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:55 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve. I'm going to start on preacher next weekend.

Old Post 02-14-2015 07:45 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-17-2015 02:16 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite

Congrats Micky,
Its alot of hard work and takes alot of time when you don't have the money or time to stay at a hunt every weekend. I knew the old man had it in him I just didn't know if he had a good enough handler to get it done. I thought i might offer you one those kids that hunt with me to put that last win on him.
Are you gonna take him back to the state hunt this year?

Old Post 02-18-2015 09:26 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Micky....

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 02-18-2015 09:30 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.LEE
UKC Forum Member

judge

How old is Judge?

Old Post 02-19-2015 12:27 AM
T.LEE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.LEE Click here to Send T.LEE a Private Message Click Here to Email T.LEE Visit T.LEE's homepage! Find more posts by T.LEE Add T.LEE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

he is 8 years old.

Old Post 02-19-2015 12:04 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i have had Judge since he was 18 months old he wasn't hunted in UKC hunt until 3 winters ago the first winter i put him in 4 hunts he made nite Ch with 2 first and a 2nd. last winter he was hunted in 7 hunts and he won 4 of his nitech wins, he won 2 of them in the Alabama state hunt won nite ch both nights and missed being State Champion by 50 points scored 950 plus in 2 nights. and this year he has been in 2 hunts and and won his last to make Grand. Just alittle history.

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:40 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Ol Micky is a homebody (haha no offense Micky)... doesn't travel around hitting hunts like a lot of us..

Judge is one of the youngest ones off hillbilly. I have hunted with Judge and he goes as deep as necessary, gets treed, and stays till you get there- and Judge doesn't care what the other dog(s) are doing.

If its hillbilly blood your after, here he is.

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 02-22-2015 08:41 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Casey you are right the older i get the more i just enjoy a good ole pleasure hunt. Judge is qualified for the Purina Nationals in Salem ILL. i am planning on hunting him in it. plus the Alabama State and Georgia State, so thats enough big hunts. I would like to hunt him in some of the Bluetick hunts but so fare they are scheduled on weekends i have to work. Let me say this If the Bluetick world don't know the Name Casey Bigelow yall need to learn it. this young man is going to do alot for the Bluetick Breed.

Old Post 02-26-2015 02:26 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

I have a special stud fee going on right now, if you want to breed to Judge Call for info.

Micky Gilmore
Eufaula AL.
334-695-7133

Old Post 03-01-2015 05:26 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Hey Micky congrats on making Judge a GRNITECH. However your math is wrong he is only 7. They get old quick without you adding time on.

Jared

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 03-01-2015 09:21 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Yea I had his birthday mixed up with another dog I had.

Old Post 03-02-2015 03:17 AM