UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

LOU

The reason I like the Ranger/Lou cross is all 10 pups in the litter would tree coon before one year old. That is unheard of. Lou tree last night 9/12/2017.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2017 01:55 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Back Up For Ranger

I like The Ranger Lou Cross.

Old Post 09-28-2017 05:29 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gemma Lou

Ranger/Lou female getting it done. She's Pretty Too.

Old Post 09-28-2017 05:32 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Awesome pictures Dave. Appreciate them.

How are you still able to post pictures?

Old Post 09-28-2017 05:56 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Club

I belong to the Love Ranger Club. LOL! I also belong to the love Lou pups club too. LOL!

Last edited by david woofter on 09-29-2017 at 12:41 PM

Old Post 09-28-2017 09:10 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Ranger was bred again to our Gr Ch Ohio Valley Mad Dog Beauty female. You can see the pedigree for this cross on previous pages of this thread. I will update either this thread or the Ohio Valley Bluetick Kennel thread when she starts to show. If anyone is interested in a pup from this cross, let me know and I'll put your name on a list to call when the pups are weaned. We've got a ways to go before that happens but the good Lord willing we'll get some pups from this cross that will make some outstanding hounds.

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:53 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Happy 13th Birthday to the Old Man. Ranger's birthday was yesterday so I'll have to remember to give him a treat tonight.

Old Post 08-09-2019 04:55 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANGER. HOPE YOUR AROUND NEXT YEAR FOR ANOTHER. I LOVE YOUR PUPS OUT OF OLD LOU. Dave Woofter

Old Post 08-11-2019 03:23 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

There are 4 vials of frozen semen at Nevergone which they say is 4 breedings. Since I am pretty much done with chasing the dream with my dogs anymore I would be willing to part with his semen. I don't have a price in mind but if anyone wants to shoot me a PM with an idea or an offer for it we can go from there.

Old Post 11-02-2019 10:02 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Old age ends up getting the best of them at some point. Yesterday was Ranger's last day with us, but he will be with us in memories for many years. Ranger turned 13 years old in August so he got to live a long life and was truly a dog that I enjoyed having for the last few years of his life. Rest in Peace Ole Boy, you deserve it.

Old Post 12-17-2019 03:36 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ranger

pichost

Got a PM from John Smith today and was sorry to hear Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger HTX passed away at 13 years old on 12/16/2019. Rest in peace Old Boy. I never hunted with Ranger but sure loved the Litter of Pups I got out of Him and Old Lou. Gemma Lou is from that cross and we sure love her. So Sorry John. Picture of Old Ranger and the Ranger/Lou pups. I loved the Bottom side of Old Ranger's PED. RIP Old Ranger. Dave Woofter

Last edited by david woofter on 12-17-2019 at 04:15 PM

Old Post 12-17-2019 04:11 PM