UKC Forum Member
Registered: Jun 2014
Most of the time i use that small orange one but Like Bruce said I carry the long one in case i need it when dogs get real deep and lose signal. I wish that little orange one had the range of the ext ones its just so compact and flexible !
Home of >
* GR NT CH CH Lonesome Dove LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie bred]
* GR NT CH CH Small Town Bingo STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
* 'PR' Small Town Lone Survivor "LONER" DNA-VIP
English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male 1st place on Sat night
[ GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X CHGRNTCH Lonesome Dove Lori ]
* 'PR' Small Town Don Juan DNA-VIP [ GRNTCH Selby's Smooth Talking Jed X GRNTCH CH Small Town Bingo Star ] Prospective "Ladies Man"
- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.
+ I am the Wretch the song refers to
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged