UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Checking if there's any----
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

Checking if there's any----

PR pups out of 3 generation Redbones that DO NOT have any hunt Titles.

Would be nice also if the owner of both parents DO NOT own a tracking system.

Have my reasons for wanting this type of Redbone, but I know the person that would have these pups more than likely don't own a computer so could you pass on my number 320-250-5499

Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2016 07:48 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do you really think that there is someone out there that doesn't have a tracking system.

Old Post 04-03-2016 04:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I KNOW A GUY LIKE THIS,BUT HE DON'T HAVE A PHONE AND IT TAKES ME A WEEKS RIDE TO GET BACK IN WHERE HE LIVES ON HORSEBACK.

Old Post 04-03-2016 04:55 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

Have him

Just mail me a letter!!! Would love something he's hunting because I would guess his hounds PACK-will have something in their trees and you don't need to go a mile or two to their tree because they have nose and brains!

King--Mr Cameron has never owned a system but with Janes health problems he's not raising any more pups. I did check out the Gus hound you told me about and he would be a good one.

Old Post 04-03-2016 05:29 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Old Timer, you left out, "you can let them run loose in the yard or on the farm until you get ready to go hunting".

Old Post 04-03-2016 08:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

that's what Mr Phillip Gray,

Said about old Max, he would lay on the porch until they would come out to go hunting.

I'll take one of those👍👍

Old Post 04-03-2016 10:25 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

OLDTIMER EVERYONE HAS THERE KIND OF HOUND THAT FITS THEM AND THERE STYLE OF HUNTING,WHAT MAKES A MAN HAPPY AND THEY LIKE THEM,THEY ARE THE ONE THAT FEED THEM,AND THEY WORK FOR THEM,HOPE YOU FIND A DOG YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND IF I FIND ONE LIKE THAT I WILL CALL YOU.

Old Post 04-03-2016 11:59 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carolinacooner
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Hey Old Timer. Take a look at the ad I posted on here, you may like the bloodlines on one of these crosses.

Home of

GrCh Carolina Shooting Star--- deceased
Cherry Creek Trinity
Carolina Bad Moon Rising
CC Carolina Rosie

Redbones
Carolina Moonlite Redhot Ember
Baity's Maggie Mae

Old Post 04-25-2016 03:23 AM
carolinacooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carolinacooner Click here to Send carolinacooner a Private Message Click Here to Email carolinacooner Find more posts by carolinacooner Add carolinacooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

!!

U need to call jack Camden of Marco Ind, he raises a litter or two every year. He breeds for coon treeing ability not titles ! Though there maybe a few titled dogs in pedigree ,not many as a rule ! I see he an his son often in the bottoms and there always packen a coondog !!

Old Post 05-02-2016 01:16 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curs12
UKC Forum Member

I've never owned a tracking system. I don't have reddogs, but I've never had a system, really never needed one

Old Post 01-05-2017 12:41 AM
curs12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curs12 Click here to Send curs12 a Private Message Click Here to Email curs12 Find more posts by curs12 Add curs12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Riley
UKC Forum Member

Amen OKredog as long as the man feeding him is happy all that matters titles other people's approval means nothing as long as man who owns him is happy

Old Post 01-05-2017 02:36 AM
Carl Riley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Riley Click here to Send Carl Riley a Private Message Click Here to Email Carl Riley Find more posts by Carl Riley Add Carl Riley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hooch
UKC Forum Member

I DON'T OWN A TRACKING SYSTEM , BUT I DON'T HUNT BUT 1 DOG AND WHEN I GO TO THE TREE THERE'S MEAT THERE, HE WILL NOT BARK ON ANYTHING BUT A COON. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT IS A 4 YR OLD WALKER DOG. IT IS A PLEASURE TO HUNT HIM NEVER PUT A LEASE ON HIM , MINDS BETTER THAN MOST KIDS.

Old Post 01-05-2017 01:50 PM
hooch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hooch Click here to Send hooch a Private Message Click Here to Email hooch Find more posts by hooch Add hooch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

That kind of dog

I got so fed up with slick treeing walkers at one time I did the same thing. I searched for a dog that was Not out of any titled dogs hoping to find a accurate tree dog that was like the walkers of past. So I know where you are coming from Old Timer if no one else does.

Old Post 01-07-2017 03:28 AM
Ed Ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Ashley Click here to Send Ed Ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Ashley Find more posts by Ed Ashley Add Ed Ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote