UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Two Young TTop females forsale.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Two Young TTop females forsale.

Female 1. Is out of Boone x Autumn. She is 18 months old very houndy looking and dark colored. She has a good mouth and will run and tree. But is slow about going off and going hunting. She got bred back in the fall and basically missed the whole kill season. She is performance and SS paid up. $500

Female 2. Is out of Moose x Autumn. She will be a year old at the end of this month. She will run and tree but is in heat right now. She is lighter in color but has a good build. She is performance and SS paid up as well. $600

I really think both dogs will be turn out to be nice. Please call or text 757-621-4181 for more information. I really want these to end up in the hands of competition hunters.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2016 01:03 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

brent tells it straight from what i know. i have the littermate of female two,she treed her own coon the 2nd night i put her in the woods i got her last of march got her from brent and he desribed her pretty much the same as the two he is selling now,it was a good buy. the first night i put her in the woods there was so much pine pollen blowing the woods looked like they were on fire and no dogs struck when i got them back up they were solid yellow dogs

Last edited by GYSKENNELS on 05-05-2016 at 02:48 AM

Old Post 05-05-2016 02:42 AM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjennings
UKC Forum Member

Brent I'm interested in the Moose gyp. Does she have the triple chop locate like her mother? Is she a better strike dog? I'd like a picture if you have one. Will she run and tree by herself? Mike Jennings 937-570-1121 Thanks

Grntch ch Goldch Tree Shakin Jed
Grntch Silver ch Stylish Dirty Dave

Old Post 05-05-2016 06:15 AM
mjennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjennings Click here to Send mjennings a Private Message Find more posts by mjennings Add mjennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mjennings
Brent I'm interested in the Moose gyp. Does she have the triple chop locate like her mother? Is she a better strike dog? I'd like a picture if you have one. Will she run and tree by herself? Mike Jennings 937-570-1121 Thanks

I am not sure if her locate is the triple chop or not. I have seen videos where she triple chops, but I haven't hunted her since I bought her back because she has been in heat. I know she has run and treed by herself and from what I understand she is a better strike dog than Autumn. I will be able to tell you more when I get her back in the woods, but the price may go up. The fella that had her got down in health and wasn't able to hunt her and her brother like they needed, so I bought them back.

Old Post 05-11-2016 12:53 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

The one on the left is the Moose pup and the one on the right is out of Boone.

Old Post 05-11-2016 01:12 PM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

I am planning on going to National Redbone days and can bring them along.

Old Post 06-01-2016 04:17 PM