UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > BMC pups on the way
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
welchelbmc
UKC Forum Member

BMC pups on the way

I have two litters of pups on the way.the first will be out of my tater and bell dogs. This is a 10 yr old male and 6 yr old female that have thousands of squirrels under their belts. And are proven reproducers These pups will be bigger framed dogs ,with plenty of sense and talent............ The second litters out Hutson's ole zip and my Gracie female. She is a direct daughter of Ladners Rambo II and has proven her self as a reproducer . This is the first cross for Zip sense I've owned him. He is a get gone and get treed dog with many outstanding pups on the ground. If anyone is looking for a BMC pup from proven line of tree dawgs , or looking to breed to a proven reproducer we have several really nice male dogs at stud. For more info give me a call. I raise only from PROVEN stock . ABSOLUTELY no first heat breeding. I'm in middle TN 931-279-1662. Thanks Paul Welchel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2017 05:03 AM
welchelbmc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welchelbmc Click here to Send welchelbmc a Private Message Click Here to Email welchelbmc Find more posts by welchelbmc Add welchelbmc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

When are you execting these pups and what are you asking for them?

Old Post 12-23-2017 01:40 AM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welchelbmc
UKC Forum Member

January

They will be born in January. I get 300 each. I also offer a military discount . If you are serving or have served in the military you get 100 off the first pup. Feel free to call anytime 931-279-1662. THANKS Paul Welchel

Old Post 12-23-2017 12:33 PM
welchelbmc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welchelbmc Click here to Send welchelbmc a Private Message Click Here to Email welchelbmc Find more posts by welchelbmc Add welchelbmc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael long
UKC Forum Member

Please txt me 9312315669 interested in a pup

TWISTER " Slim x Cloudy "

Old Post 12-25-2017 10:52 AM
Michael long is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael long Click here to Send Michael long a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael long Find more posts by Michael long Add Michael long to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote