UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 15 month old maddog female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

15 month old maddog female

Dee is fifteen months old and running and treeing with the other dogs, she has been to the woods about a dozen times everything she has done has been natural.
She has a good mouth that carries extremely well has a squall on track and a squall chop on tree.
She is off Roy Cliftons Dual Gr. Smoke dog and his Dual Ch. Blueberrie female, she is a smaller female that has some smarts about her.
$400.00 she is not paid up in the performance, she is a great dog to put in the timber this season the reason she is for sale is I don't like her looks and its hard for me to put in time on her when i have another young female.
You can call with any guestion 613-657-3998.
Thank you.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2014 10:20 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

This young female is ready for the upcoming season to hit the timber, i can get her across the New York border if that helps!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 10-18-2014 03:42 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

^^^^^^^^^

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:13 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Pending sale

Check was sent Mon. Morn.
Ive contacted Buckeye Dog Haulers and makeing arrangments to pick her up.
There were two females in this litter and like a dummy I let both of them get away.
Now I will have one back. Exceptional cross where every pup is running and treeing and all early starters.Dee is a littermate to the Deal pup that we won with at Bluetick Days.
Thanks Dave and let me know when Buckeye gets ahold of you.

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:08 PM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Good Move Roy! I want one out of her when she finishes out.........Tim

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:41 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

I will keep you posted Roy! Thank you.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:34 PM