UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Houndy looking Bluetick female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

Houndy looking Bluetick female

All blue female will be 4 in November. She is not a finished dog, but I think she has some potential. This dog can tree an easy coon. A little loose on tree. Will run and tree with another dog. Stays busy, hunts out about 3-500 yards. Bawl on track, bawl/chop on tree. I don't think this dog has been worked with much. She is a big solid looking female with a good voice. About 70 pounds. I bought her so my sons pup would range out a little more. He's ready to hunt on his own so I don't need her. I don't want to train two dogs. Located in Northeast Iowa. Will sell for a very reasonable price of $250. Call with any questions you have. (563)608-1440 if I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you.

Last edited by Clint Welsh on 09-28-2014 at 07:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2014 05:27 PM
Clint Welsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clint Welsh Click here to Send Clint Welsh a Private Message Click Here to Email Clint Welsh Find more posts by Clint Welsh Add Clint Welsh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-01-2014 12:14 AM
Clint Welsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clint Welsh Click here to Send Clint Welsh a Private Message Click Here to Email Clint Welsh Find more posts by Clint Welsh Add Clint Welsh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Could you please let us know what her pedigree is like?

Old Post 10-01-2014 02:57 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

No big names on pedigree. I'll post it tomorrow when I get home from work.

Old Post 10-02-2014 04:11 AM
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

..............................GRNITECH 'PR' Edingers Wild Blue Boone

....................'PR' Cadys Blue Star Edingers Jimmy

..............................'PR' Edingers Cady Blue Lady

..........'PR' D Cady Blue Flash Sky

..............................'PR' French Creek Valley John T Hos

...................'PR' Cadys Blue Star Jenna

.............................'PR' French Creek Valley D-D

'PR' Driftwood Cold Blue Sassy

.............................'PR' Crowder's Rusty

...................'PR' Swamp Music's Vick

............................'PR' Rock Creek Blue Belle

..........'PR' Lone Tree Blue Classy

............................'PR' Silver Mist Maxmillion III

...................'PR' Silver Mist Donna

............................'PR' Silver Mist Blue Jenny

Old Post 10-03-2014 03:04 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

French Creek Valley and Silver Mist are of the Gascon blood lines. For someone looking for the Gascon blood here is your chance.

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 10-03-2014 03:36 PM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines

amazing there.
I just happen to own the mother of this female- Classy meets the Gason standards. she is a pretty steady cooner and a stick to it tree dog. decent track speed and no trash.
I had a 1/2 sister to her that went to South Carolina that would stay treed until you got there. the man that has her now tells me she has stayed treed on squirrels from 9:30 Am til 6:00 PM.--- I can tell you from personally hunting Cracker that she would have to be taken off a tree be it a coon or a possum.

My nephew has a young female out of a littermate to this female that is sure nuff a coon dog.

this female should finish out with a bit of hunting-- would bet money that she did not get hardly any hunting.

Old Post 10-04-2014 02:31 AM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steven22
UKC Forum Member

i believe i use to own her as well if her name is sassy

Old Post 10-06-2014 12:36 AM
steven22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steven22 Click here to Send steven22 a Private Message Click Here to Email steven22 Find more posts by steven22 Add steven22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

steven 22

did you by any chance get her from Jim Meads?

Old Post 10-07-2014 07:18 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-10-2014 02:48 AM
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

Dog is still here.

Old Post 10-12-2014 01:45 PM
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

Dog is sold pending pickup

Old Post 10-15-2014 02:56 AM
Clint Welsh
UKC Forum Member

Dog is gone. Thanks to everyone that called.

Old Post 10-22-2014 12:09 AM