UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Free Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Free Female

Free to a good home. I believe she is six years old and she is out of GRNITECH Screamiing Rocky II and NITECH Schribes Smokin Souix(Clear Creak Rocker and Dark Hollow Joy)

Here is the deal. Know a girl who was with a guy that had the dog. They split and the girls brother has had the dog for years. No one seems to know about the papers other than she was never registered from puppy papers.

The girls brother wasn't taking care of the dog, was skin and bones when I saw her first and I walked to the kennel, leashed her up and have had her with me for 6 months.

She is fat and healthy now but I cant keep her. Never taken her hunting. Nice bitch, deep loud male voice, real sweetheart of a dog.

Anyone that will take care of her. Thanks

CH GRNITECH HARLAN'S MIDNITE RAMBLER (RIP)

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2015 11:11 AM
B&T Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T Hunter Click here to Send B&T Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T Hunter Find more posts by B&T Hunter Add B&T Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Travis your pm is full. Anyway just had a 13 yr old ask me if I had a puppy or a dog for him. I don't. Do you think this one will do or is she a just a pet? He wants to hunt. Your other female would be better but his dad isn't going to help him pay for it. I'll be swinging through either before or after b&t days. Thanks, Doug

Old Post 04-25-2015 01:53 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Doug, I was told she hunted, all I know. Come get her for that kid.

CH GRNITECH HARLAN'S MIDNITE RAMBLER (RIP)

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Old Post 04-25-2015 05:22 PM
B&T Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T Hunter Click here to Send B&T Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T Hunter Find more posts by B&T Hunter Add B&T Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote