UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GrNt x GrNt Litter Due mid April
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

GrNt x GrNt Litter Due mid April

GrNtCh 'PR' Blackwater Daze HTX has been bred to GrNtCh KY River Batman and is due mid-April, 2015. We have several people on the list but if you are a serious coonhunter and we have enough pups, we'd be glad try to accommodate you.

...............GrNtCh GrCh 'PR' Hall's Southern Guage
..........GrNtCh GrCh 'PR' Crockett Blk. Nute(UKC Top Rep. List)
...............Ch. 'PR' Schenker Nading Smokin Hanna
.....GrNtCh Ch 'PR' Ky. River Batman (UKC Top Rep. List)
...............GrNtCh 'PR' Dark Hollow Tige
..........GrNtCh Ch 'PR' Ky. River Chigger(UKC Top Rep. List)
...............GrNtCh 'PR' Holloway's TN. Black Chigger
'PR' Pups, due mid April, 2015
...............GrNtCh PKC Platinum Ch Bauer's Kansas Jr.(UKC Top Rep. List)
..........GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch. 'PR' Kansas Hayes(UKC Top Rep. List)
...............GrNtCh 'PR' Hoss' Smokin Lizzy(UKC Top Rep. List)
.....GrNtCh 'PR' Blackwater Daze HTX
...............GrCh GrNtCh 'PR' Dylan's Duelin Dan(UKC Top Rep. List)
..........GrNtCh 'PR' Hayden's Duelin Dixie Gem (UKC Top Rep. List)
...............GrNtCh 'PR' Blackwater Ruby Too(UKC Top Rep. List)

Price and other details on pups to be determined, once litter is born and I see how many there is. Pups will be located in West Central Missouri. I will not ship pups via airline but I can generally work with someone on delivery. Pups will have a written guarantee to 1 yr. old and cash incentive to make UKC NtCh.

Visit Blackwater B&T for more info. on Daze and the dogs on her side of the pedigree.

Daze, treed this past fall.

PM me, email me at johnd_125@hotmail.com or call 816-739-7013 to get your name on the list.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2015 09:57 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Awesome cross!! Good luck with them

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 04-04-2015 10:49 PM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Super cross. If I didn't have several pups to work already I would sure jump on one of these.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 04-04-2015 11:03 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by davebastean
Super cross. If I didn't have several pups to work already I would sure jump on one of these.

Looks good, John! Hope she has a bunch.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 04-04-2015 11:53 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Should be some cooners in that litter.. Good luck with them..

Old Post 04-05-2015 02:39 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

I sent you a text

Old Post 04-05-2015 11:31 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

WOW! The very best of the very best.

Old Post 04-06-2015 05:21 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackdog_Rhodes
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Put me on your list John Let me know on deposit.

Old Post 04-06-2015 06:43 AM
Blackdog_Rhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackdog_Rhodes Click here to Send Blackdog_Rhodes a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackdog_Rhodes Find more posts by Blackdog_Rhodes Add Blackdog_Rhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Daze had pups last Wed., 4/15. She had 6 and seems like she might raise them. 6 wasn't nearly enough to go around so I apologize to those who wanted one and I won't be able to provide one.

For those that are getting one, here's a look:

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 04-22-2015 12:21 AM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

John

Looks like a bunch of mini coon tree'ers there John. Good luck with them. Always like Daze.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 04-22-2015 04:10 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Who gets the loner? Look his legs are already stretched out behind him just like he is treed standing up.

319-201-8445

Old Post 04-22-2015 05:04 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackdog_Rhodes
UKC Forum Member

pups

Does she still have all of them?

Old Post 04-24-2015 11:32 PM
Blackdog_Rhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackdog_Rhodes Click here to Send Blackdog_Rhodes a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackdog_Rhodes Find more posts by Blackdog_Rhodes Add Blackdog_Rhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

She's still got all 6. They are doing good. Here's a pic from a few minutes ago.

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:29 AM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Pups are all spoken for, with deposits paid. Here's a pic taken a few minutes ago, for those getting one. They were 4 weeks old, yesterday.

Old Post 05-15-2015 01:24 AM
Southern_Style1
UKC Forum Member

Wished I could have got on this list...nice pups!

Get Hooked Kennels

Old Post 05-26-2015 03:04 PM
Southern_Style1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern_Style1 Click here to Send Southern_Style1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern_Style1 Find more posts by Southern_Style1 Add Southern_Style1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, not sure what the future holds for Daze having pups but will sure try to get some more from her.

Here's a pic of the litter, taken this evening. 3 males on the left, 3 females on the right.

Last edited by John D on 06-02-2015 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:04 AM
Southern_Style1
UKC Forum Member

..m

Would sure like one if this breeding happens again

Get Hooked Kennels

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:07 AM
Southern_Style1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern_Style1 Click here to Send Southern_Style1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Southern_Style1 Find more posts by Southern_Style1 Add Southern_Style1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

PM me your name and phone number and I'll write it down. Thanks for your interest.

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:08 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups, John. I'm sure we'll be hearing about them by the end of the year.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 06-02-2015 03:13 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

Travis Rhodes, your PM box is full. Saturday morning would be fine for you to pick your pup up, if you want. Thanks.

Old Post 06-03-2015 12:44 PM
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Nice houndy looking litter.. Should be some good ones.

Old Post 06-03-2015 12:54 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Time will tell.

These 2 headed for Michigan, yesterday, to 2 different owners.

Old Post 06-10-2015 08:05 PM