UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Marjorie Greene
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Marjorie Greene

Oh my goodness what are the dems going to do with the Representative from Georgia? They don't seem to be able to silence or reprogram her. They are having a fit because they don't know what to do. The dems in Washington hate her but her constituents that she represents love her. Why do the left wingers think that they should be able to control everyone that doesn't have the same opinion as them now? How in the world did the libertarians become the party of control. Aren't the libertarians supposed to be the party of civil liberty, free speech and protest? When did this big transformation take place? What a flip flop. What in the world has happened? What a bizzaro country we live in now. Exactly what does the Democratic party stand for now? It surely isn't civil liberty.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-30-2021 at 06:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2021 06:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

According to CNN the dems in Congress think that they control and decide who can and cannot be a Representative. I always thought that Congressional Representatives were voted on by the citizens in their home state. Apparantly the representatives from California think that they can decide who represents the citizens from Georgia. They have been emboldened by trying to decide who is our President through the impeachment process.

Old Post 01-30-2021 07:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Cool It's communism

Pure and simple, Richard. They, (the "so called " Democrats) think they know better how to run this country. And their beliefs fall right in line with China and Russia. They think a communist system of government will appeal to the people. And after that happens, there's no going back. It's too late. Game over.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 01-31-2021 12:48 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

M Greene

Here's one you repukes gotta be proud of ...some more of your ( truths) she reposted the Holocaust didn't happen,the shootings at Sandy Hook and Parkland schools were a hoax, laser beams from outer space started the fires out west, no airplanes hit the twin towers , Clintons crashed JFKS JR AIRPLANE THIS LIST IS WAY TO LONG TO POST AND YOU NUT JOBS THINK THIS IS OK! You can't see the ignorance in this ? Then I can't show you, here's your Grand Old Party the Orange Idiot in charge followed by conspiracy theories nit wits uneducated, little people drinking kool aid waiting for the comet to take them home.....I didn't get this from MSM OR FAKEBOOK LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!

Old Post 02-02-2021 10:58 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: M Greene

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Here's one you repukes gotta be proud of ...some more of your ( truths) she reposted the Holocaust didn't happen,the shootings at Sandy Hook and Parkland schools were a hoax, laser beams from outer space started the fires out west, no airplanes hit the twin towers , Clintons crashed JFKS JR AIRPLANE THIS LIST IS WAY TO LONG TO POST AND YOU NUT JOBS THINK THIS IS OK! You can't see the ignorance in this ? Then I can't show you, here's your Grand Old Party the Orange Idiot in charge followed by conspiracy theories nit wits uneducated, little people drinking kool aid waiting for the comet to take them home.....I didn't get this from MSM OR FAKEBOOK LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!

Even the main stream stream media wouldn't report such nonsense. You are the only one that would believe such foolishness.

Old Post 02-02-2021 11:25 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

And you wonder why the Democratics took Georgia.......

Old Post 02-02-2021 11:35 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Angry

She pulled almost 75% of the vote from her districts constituents. I would call that a landslide vote for her.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-03-2021 01:10 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder why the people in California or New York think that they should be able to tell the people in North Georgia who can be their Representative.
And you wonder why someone would riot at the Capitol Building.

Old Post 02-03-2021 02:11 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
She pulled almost 75% of the vote from her districts constituents. I would call that a landslide vote for her.
You should contact her talk about space aliens/ how the school shootings didn't happen/ lasers starting forest fires I'm sure you have lots in common.....oh don't forget to bring up the holocaust I'm sure you'll bite on that one also....

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 02-03-2021 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 02-03-2021 03:16 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I wonder why the people in California or New York think that they should be able to tell the people in North Georgia who can be their Representative.
And you wonder why someone would riot at the Capitol Building.

Florida congressman Matt Gaetz traveled to Wyoming on January 29 as part of the effort to remove her as house republican conference chair...Newsweek you repukes are like watching the 3 stooges the ball of twine is unraveling watch what's gonna happen next........!

Old Post 02-03-2021 04:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Florida congressman Matt Gaetz traveled to Wyoming on January 29 as part of the effort to remove her as house republican conference chair...Newsweek you repukes are like watching the 3 stooges the ball of twine is unraveling watch what's gonna happen next........!

What in the world does Liz Cheney and Gaetz's trip have to do with Rep Marjorie Greene? Is this just another feeble attempt to misdirect attention?
What in the world do you think is going to happen next? It sure couldn't be that America is going to get better because no one believes that. The only thing that is going to happen is that the corrupt career dumrat politicians like Biden and Kerry are going to get richer. Everyone knows that.

Old Post 02-03-2021 04:35 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What in the world does Liz Cheney and Gaetz's trip have to do with Rep Marjorie Greene? Is this just another feeble attempt to misdirect attention?
What in the world do you think is going to happen next? It sure couldn't be that America is going to get better because no one believes that. The only thing that is going to happen is that the corrupt career dumrat politicians like Biden and Kerry are going to get richer. Everyone knows that.

You must be Curly in the 3 stooges equation the part fits you perfectly!

Old Post 02-03-2021 11:12 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
You should contact her talk about space aliens/ how the school shootings didn't happen/ lasers starting forest fires I'm sure you have lots in common.....oh don't forget to bring up the holocaust I'm sure you'll bite on that one also....

Lol you got that right. Woman is nuts.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-04-2021 12:20 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Ol 27 and 66

Wow! It never ceases to amaze me at just how much you and your party practice what you preach. What's that you say 🤔 unity,humanity respect, blah ,blah blah! All yous do is berate and belittle folks on here and talk down to em. Hypocrisy knows no bounds I guess, the party of tolerance is pretty intolerable. The Democrats don't want unity or bipartisanship on nothing alls the want is power because they think they know what's best for America and its people. All they are about is running every aspect of our lives and if they don't like how ya think then they'll reprogram ya... maybe that explains it they've gotten to you

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 02-04-2021 12:44 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Lol you got that right. Woman is nuts.
Sadly enough when you see people getting behind and aligning themselves with folks of this mindset you know what the GRAND OLD PARTY has become, lets don't forget she doesn't think 9 Eleven ever happened these are your God fearing, hard working, Americans, cult members following a cult leader.....they talk about wearing blinders and not fitting into there agenda.....simply pathetic!

Old Post 02-04-2021 12:51 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where were y'all when Chuckie Schumer threatened Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh?

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:40 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Bearhunter 747 if this is your definition of intolerance so be it ,denying 12 million deaths is to also deny Omaha beach,Utah beach,Pearl Harbor, D Day in general every battle in the South Pacific and life lost in the war, if that's intolerance then yes Sir I am if your standing on the other side of that door then I know exactly where your standing....what's best for you and your family? I have no idea ,I do know that this woman's beliefs,thoughts,ideas and her agenda have no place in my life !

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:41 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Re: M Greene

quote:

It’s no worse than what the rats has done for the last 4 yrs so wat

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:56 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: M Greene

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife

I saw this quote and I thought This guy is right

Noah was a conspiracy theorist himself when he built the ark. So, who are we to say that it's true or not?"

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-04-2021 02:11 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: M Greene

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
I saw this quote and I thought This guy is right

Noah was a conspiracy theorist himself when he built the ark. So, who are we to say that it's true or not?"

Heres Moe of the 3 stooges just dropped by.......Larry can't be far!

Old Post 02-04-2021 02:18 AM
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Re: M Greene

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife

That line of thinking is exactly whats wrong with this country now.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-04-2021 07:31 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

A liberal concerned about conspiracy theories has to put a smile on your face

Old Post 02-04-2021 10:44 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Yep got to em' reprogrammed. So glad I still have the ability to think for myself. America is sick ant tired of being lectured by all the smart people...

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 02-04-2021 11:05 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I draw my conclusion on what they say and do and what the rats do and say is scary listening to aoc and Omar Nancy chuck and the whole rat pack scares people and then you wanna say something is wrong with me and the way I think you and your Conrad’s are the ones that needs reprogrammed

Last edited by delta nightlife on 02-04-2021 at 12:31 PM

Old Post 02-04-2021 12:22 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

It was fine when the dumrats thought that way for the last 4 years but now it's wrong. Oh My Goodness.

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:35 PM