UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Redbone puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Griz puppies

Born December 23. Mother is a real nice female out of Turkey and a Fireball female. Father is from my Griz semen, direct son of Rabble Rouser. 3 females available. Should make
some nice ones. Southeastt Iowa. $300. 641 777 7185.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Last edited by Tim MACHA on 02-26-2021 at 02:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2021 07:54 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

The mother of these pups is out of a very good cross. Gr nt ch turkey x gr nt ch kumbergs amber. Amber was out of timber knocking bozo, she was a hard hunting, extremely loud coondog! Turkey blood crossed on grizz has already proven to be super successful. If I wasn't planning a litter myself, I'd be headed to Iowa myself.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 02-23-2021 11:30 AM
Travis O. is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Two females available.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 03-10-2021 05:24 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

I really am impressed about the inquiries about this litter. I could have sold five or six more if I had them. I don't know if and when I will breed Emma again as she is the one I am putting in the hunts this year. Until recently, she had not been in any hunts as I had been running Rabble. Unfortunately, I lost him to kidney failure. So far, she has three cast wins towards Nite Ch and I really like how she operates. Thanks to everyone that inquired.

Old Post 04-02-2021 05:18 PM