UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Defund The Police
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Defund The Police

Oh my goodness the Mayor and City Council in Minneapolis have figured out that defunding the Police doesn't work.... Duhhh... And it took them less than a year to figure it out. They are real geniuses. Now they are going to spend $6 million to try and attract new officers. I guess that now they will want Covid relief money to pay for it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2021 05:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The same liberal democratic congressmen and women that want to defund the police that protect American citizens have spent a million dollars of our money to fund private security to protect themselves. They also want more money to fund Capitol police.
Defund your police protection but increase funding for their police protection. They are typical liberal government employees. They want us to live by a set of rules that they decide on but don't apply to them. They think that they know what is best for "us". That is right, increase our taxes, send our money to them and they will decide how and where to spend it.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-03-2021 at 04:30 PM

Old Post 06-03-2021 04:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Talk about a hypocrite, AOC has endorsed and is campaigning for a NYC mayoral candidate who wants to defund NYC Police. But she has hired a private security firm to provide her with a bodyguard and protect her home in NYC. I wonder what she thinks that the people of New York City who can't afford their own bodyguard are going to do? Oh yeah, her bodyguard is carrying a semi automatic handgun.

Old Post 06-07-2021 05:39 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Glad to see you back, Yadkinriver has been a nervous wreck wondering where you was. Shucks, he was almost ready to apologize to you for some thing or another. Lol. Dave

Old Post 06-08-2021 05:45 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

His press secretary ..the lying mouth piece Psaki is now saying the RATS never wanted to defund police.... IT WAS THE REPUBLICANS !!!!WWWHHHAAATTTT??????

DENY ...DEFER BLAME .....DENY ....
The RAT PARTY WAY OF GOVERNING

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 06-29-2021 07:57 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Lol I had the reaction to that, and the sad sad part of it is there is a couple people on here that’s gonna believe that and argue the point

Old Post 06-30-2021 12:18 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote