UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Gun Tax Proposal coming
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Gun Tax Proposal coming

$200 per semi auto {not sure if that incl. shotguns}
$200 per 10 round + capacity clip
Or Govt will buy them back.
Sounding kinda like Australia!

Biden voters happy now?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 01-27-2021 at 03:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2021 12:00 AM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

YES got it under my one of my posts

COMMON HOUSEHOLD RIFLES
I read it as ALL GUNS OF ANY SORT will be taxed

Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

High capacity.. Some pistols up to 10 rounds in clip ??
Firearm/gun ambiguous language catch all phrase. is why I believe they are trying to FLEECE unsuspecting SHEEP again

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-27-2021 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 01-27-2021 12:14 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Anti-gun statists around the globe believe they have it made.

The United Nations is done with its dirty work finalizing the details of their so-called “Small Arms Treaty.”
After locking-arms with China, the latest nation to join the Treaty, they’re looking to force the United States into submission next.
Armed with the full backing of President Joe Biden –- and gun grabbers seemingly a majority of the United States Senate -- an all-out ratification showdown over the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty” is rapidly approaching.
The fact is, Joe Biden has always been a puppet of the gun grabbers and a staunch advocate for the Treaty during his time as Vice President.
Following gains in the U.S. Senate, anti-gun Senate kingpin Chuck Schumer (D-NY) is itching to RAM this Treaty through too!.
This Treaty would effectively allow foreign bureaucrats to DESTROY your Second Amendment freedoms.
In fact, after reading through the details of the Treaty, it’s hard to see how our Second Amendment could survive such an assault.
Perhaps the worst of the Treaty’s provisions can be found in Article V, which mandates countries establish a “National Control List” -- a recordkeeping system to track “end users” of “small and light weapons” for a “minimum of ten years.”
This is an International Gun Registry, clearly designed to include detailed information on American gun owners.

Just imagine foreign dictators and governments -- or President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris for that matter -- having unrestricted access to a list of every American gun owner!
You and I both know gun registration is just the first step toward outright CONFISCATION. And the UN is already plotting their next step -- developing new “International Small Arms Control Standards” (ISACS).
Treaty apologists’ goal is to impose these radical anti-gun initiatives on every nation that signs the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty.”
Introductory language already includes:
*** Mandated national “screening” for those seeking to own guns, giving bureaucrats the final say on whether or not you’re “competent” enough to own a gun;
*** Restrictive licensing for gun and ammo sales, and perhaps even bans on certain types of firearms. This could include anything from semi-auto rifles to shotguns and handguns!
*** Restrictions on the number of guns and amount of ammo any “properly-licensed” individual may legally own;
*** Bans on magazines holding more than ten rounds; and
*** Bans on owning a firearm for self-defense -- unless a citizen can somehow demonstrate need and get federal government approval
To those who think government holds all the answers, Americans’ Second Amendment freedoms are a threat to their grand “utopian” designs for all of us.
As long as we remain free to make our own decisions without being bossed around by bureaucrats, those who want big government on a global scale will be out of luck.
This explains why they’re so hell-bent on forcing the U.S. to submit to the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty”...
Thanks to the help of good folks like you, the National Association for Gun Rights has taken the lead role in Washington, D.C., beating back gun control schemes year after year.
With the help of pro-gun U.S. Senator Rand Paul -- who’s fighting to defeat the Treaty from inside Capitol Hill -- NAGR stalled President Obama’s attempt to ratify it.
Sadly, the U.S. Senate never took action to kill the Treaty once when they had the chance.
And now that gun grabbers have successfully installed President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in the White House, the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty” is back with a vengeance.
The good news is, just fighting the Treaty puts you and me in a win/win situation.
Either we get the votes we need to defeat this Treaty once and for all;
Or anti-gun U.S. Senators will go on record in support of arguably the WORST anti-gun initiative to come before either House of Congress in decades.
U.S. Senators who vote to allow foreign bureaucrats trample on our gun rights will pay the price in the long run...
...just like they did in 2014 after their all-out push for gun control in the wake of the Newtown murders, and in 2016 after Hillary Clinton’s full embrace of every anti-gun policy imaginable.
But if we don’t fight, it could be our anti-gun enemies who get the last laugh!
After all, they’ve been battling for this scheme since President Bill Clinton’s administration.
They’re going to do whatever it takes to make their global gun control crown jewel a reality. They’re clearly in this for the long haul.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-28-2021 02:28 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There comes NATO again. I bet that Russia and China would love to see our guns confiscated.

Old Post 01-28-2021 04:06 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TRP
UKC Forum Member

If this would happen to come to fruition they better get ready for that big fight a lot of people are talking about. The Next Civil War. People will die over this one folks!

Todd Price

Old Post 01-28-2021 01:12 PM
TRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TRP Click here to Send TRP a Private Message Find more posts by TRP Add TRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Watch out Mr Price the FBI will put you on their "list".

Old Post 01-28-2021 03:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote