UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Lol Biden Already Breaking Promises
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If this is such a great rescue plan, why did 50 Senators vote for it and 50 vote against it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Experts....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
LMAO.....!!!......😁🤣🤣
Thats funny......
He said maybe they could come up with a way to inject Bleach to kill the Virus.
He told the Experts what they should be doing....LOL
Tim

Bull hockey! It's just gonna go away on its own, no no no maybe it was the bleach......only 15 cases it just gonna disappear on its own, Hardly any Body gets it! That must have been OANN reported that not MSM!

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:51 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

LIE # 6

DRUG ADDITION >>>>SUFFER !!!

BRAINLESS Biden had promised during his campaign to abolish the licensing requirement, known as the “X-waiver,” which President Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services moved to nix a week before he left office. After France eliminated a similar regulation, the number of patients receiving buprenorphine increased tenfold, and opioid overdose deaths dropped by 80% in four years. Yet to the astonishment of the medical community, the Biden administration abruptly reversed the change on Jan. 27, arguing it didn’t pass legal muster and the White House budget office hadn’t signed off.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-12-2021 05:56 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

LIE # 7

LYING Biden campaigned on a pledge to open most schools by the end of his first 100 days in office.

Biden promised most schools would be open by the end of his first 100 days in office and instead Biden is NOW endorsing the teachers union plan to keep them closed.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-12-2021 09:30 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

JUST PILING UP FAST AND ONLY IN OFFICE LESS THAN ONE MONTH

LIE # 8

White House under fire after failing to dismiss press aide that threatened Politico reporter

Joe Biden explicitly promised at the outset of his presidency that any staff members who displayed disrespect of their colleagues would be immediately fired. In mid-January, Biden announced that staffers and appointees would be dismissed with “no ifs, ands, or buts,” if they treated any of their colleagues with disrespect.

Apparently, reporters don’t count.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that top White House aide T.J. Ducklo was dating Axios reporter Alexi McCammond, which in itself created an ethics conflict that was swiftly covered up by the Biden administration

Politico reporter Tara Palmeri asked Ducklo — who is the current deputy White House press secretary — about the status of that relationship, he reportedly responded with “derogatory and misogynistic” comments. Ducklo reportedly threatened to “destroy” Palmeri in an off-the-record call on January 20 in an angry tirade that included unsavory, sexist remarks after she asked about the questionably ethical relationship.
The White House subsequently announced that Ducklo would be suspended for one week without pay — a move that many are criticizing as a mere “slap on the wrist.”

Old Post 02-12-2021 11:07 PM
benderb4
Banned

WHOPPER OF A LIE

LIE #9

Biden Lied to Anderson Cooper During CNN Town Hall: ‘We Didn’t Have a Covid Vaccine When We Came Into Office’

(UH, REALLY ??? What a disgusting lying POS !!)

Biden told Anderson Cooper that there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.

President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed,” a Covid vaccine was approved and ready to be distributed by October/November.

The Biden Admin inherited Trump’s vaccination program already meeting their target of 100 million shots in 100 days.
Dementia Joe MUST HAVE FORGOT that he actually received "HIS" Covid vaccine in December before he was sworn into office.

Old Post 02-17-2021 03:24 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lies....

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
WHOPPER OF A LIE

LIE #9

Biden Lied to Anderson Cooper During CNN Town Hall: ‘We Didn’t Have a Covid Vaccine When We Came Into Office’

(UH, REALLY ??? What a disgusting lying POS !!)

Biden told Anderson Cooper that there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.

President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed,” a Covid vaccine was approved and ready to be distributed by October/November.

The Biden Admin inherited Trump’s vaccination program already meeting their target of 100 million shots in 100 days.
Dementia Joe MUST HAVE FORGOT that he actually received "HIS" Covid vaccine in December before he was sworn into office.

Only 9 lies in going on 1 Month in Office.......I dont think thats bad at all considering how Politicians lie. I would have guessed at least 20 a week.
At the end of the day.......its to be expected and no one really cares........😉😁🙄
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-17-2021 11:42 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

PROVES HE IS A LYING POS LIFE TIME POLITICAL SWAMP RAT.

If you don't CARE THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Old Post 02-17-2021 01:11 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

During the campaign Biden promised to unify the Country. He promised that because of his experience and career in politics that he would be able to afford compromise and get his policies passed through Congress. Well how is that working out? He couldn't even get all of the democrats in the house to approve his first bill.

And it looks like the $15 minimum wage bill he promised is dead.

The only policies he has gotten done so far is as a Dictator "proclaiming" them by Executive Order".

Old Post 03-01-2021 11:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lies....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel

At the end of the day.......its to be expected and no one really cares........😉😁🙄
Tim

At the end of the day....I DO CARE! Too many people in this country have similar attitudes and that is how we have ended up in the mess we are in. I never thought I would live in a country that was so concerned over letting little boys turn into little girls and vice versa. How screwed up are the parents that are allowing this crap? The freakshow guy/gal thing that Biden appointed is truly sickening. Are you guys that voted Democrat proud of this mess???

TERM LIMITS are the only way we will ever get change. Pelosi, Schumer, and the crew need to find another job!!! Lots of Republicans in Washington that need to be booted out too.

I think we all better start caring if we don't already!

Old Post 03-01-2021 11:43 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Lies....

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
At the end of the day....I DO CARE! Too many people in this country have similar attitudes and that is how we have ended up in the mess we are in. I never thought I would live in a country that was so concerned over letting little boys turn into little girls and vice versa. How screwed up are the parents that are allowing this crap? The freakshow guy/gal thing that Biden appointed is truly sickening. Are you guys that voted Democrat proud of this mess???

TERM LIMITS are the only way we will ever get change. Pelosi, Schumer, and the crew need to find another job!!! Lots of Republicans in Washington that need to be booted out too.

I think we all better start caring if we don't already!

The "I dont care " attitude is NOT what got us in this mess.......its the Viting these Career Politicians in Office with their Catering to Certain Lobbyists and Groups that want Changes like we are now seeing. With the rate its going...... there will be a Transgender POTUS at some point. Transgender wanna be Women that are actually Men and them going in Women's Restrooms......thats just plain wrong and if people would gather in Crowds to Protest this stuff instead of Worrying over which President is the cause of higher gas prices......then something might get changed.
I havent seen one single Politician on either side of the aisle speak out against stuff like this.....!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-02-2021 11:59 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

People did gather in a crowd to protest on Jan 6. What have the democrat politicians and democratically controlled Justice Dept and FBI done to them?

Old Post 03-02-2021 02:25 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Protests

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
People did gather in a crowd to protest on Jan 6. What have the democrat politicians and democratically controlled Justice Dept and FBI done to them?

Yes they did gather.......But only to Protest & Riot because Donald Trump was Beaten and to try and Disrupt the Ballot Certificatios.....!!
You dont see anyone Protesting the Transgender issues......Nope they just come on here flapping their gums.....😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-02-2021 02:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Didn't the crooked election lead to the transgender issues?

Old Post 03-02-2021 02:59 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Transgender issues

quote:
Didn't the crooked election lead to the transgender issues?

Nope.......those issues were already there and have been for a long long time.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:01 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

When the wonderful Obummer wanted schools to allow boys in with the girls and vice versa, I let my daughter’s swim coach and athletic director know that NO boys would be going in the locker room with her. They assured me they would not be permitting that either. Other fathers joined my position as well. The school did not permit it and we avoided the issue. My family is in a conservative area, but I believe this administration will work harder for the freaks instead of maintaining healthy environments.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:12 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:

CALLED INSURRECTIONISTS AND DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

WHILE ANTIFA AND BLM CONTINUES TO RIOT,DAMAGE PRIVATE PROPERTY, "ATTACK FEDERAL PROPERTY" AND GETS CONDONED BY THE RAT PARTY

AS PEACEFUL ???

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:37 PM