UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cold trailing, dry ground
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
griff
UKC Forum Member

Cold trailing, dry ground

Moved to western South Dakota. Squirrel dog is no good to here. Looking for a line of hound that can get it done out here on common and bobcat. Hammer line of Buick was a recommendation. Known of them for a long time, would like to here the PROS and CONS. If you would like to pm me the negative that is fine, just looking to make an informed decision before I but a pup. Thank you for any help.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2018 02:17 AM
griff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for griff Click here to Send griff a Private Message Click Here to Email griff Find more posts by griff Add griff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

My dogs are X-BREED COLD NOSED AND DO PRETTY DANG GOOD ON DRY GROUND AND IN THE COLD WEATHER. I HAVE NO PUPS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME BUT MAYBE LATE NEXT YEAR 2019. PM ME CELL AND I CAN TEXT PICTURES. ETC

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 09-25-2018 03:14 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

trail

Retrain him on hot drags then space them see if you can teach him the different condition to trail in I have a year old plott for sale in wyo

Old Post 09-26-2018 05:28 AM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris.S
UKC Forum Member

Reach out to Travis Stirek on FB, his line of walker dogs are bred for big game.

Old Post 09-26-2018 01:18 PM
Chris.S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris.S Click here to Send Chris.S a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris.S Find more posts by Chris.S Add Chris.S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
griff
UKC Forum Member

My fiest has treed 3 coon for me. He is a close hunting dog and at 4 years old will not get out at night, not is thing and I do not believe he will change

Old Post 09-26-2018 01:41 PM
griff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for griff Click here to Send griff a Private Message Click Here to Email griff Find more posts by griff Add griff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
griff
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, Chris, will look him up.

Old Post 09-26-2018 03:05 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I have some pups on the ground rite now that will give you tracking ability , con waxerxwhitey lock box x coma. She had 11pups she has proven to be a very very very good producer herself big mouth hard hunting accurate pups not sure but propably be one or two available but not sure , most were booked by people that either have one off her first cross are familier with her litters ability and what they throw , , they will be paid up in ukc,chkc,pkc ss and ready forst week of dec , working on delivery for all pups also ,

Old Post 09-27-2018 12:18 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote