UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Honest Strike Dog
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Guys, Richard would not put up with deer runners, he hunts the mountains just like I do. My question to Richard was purely for fun, as I knew the answer. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2018 01:31 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Dave, apparently some coonhunters don't have much of a sense of humor. They think everything is serious.

Old Post 10-16-2018 01:54 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Shucks, I only get real serious when I have to climb some horse face mountain to get to the dog/s, then look out Marcel. I love it, but dang these mountains seem to get taller every year. Kinda glad it's raining, so I can stay home tonight. Hunting pardner wants to hunt 6 nights a week, he is what you call a real coonhunter, I am just a hunter. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-16-2018 02:11 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You know that you are getting old when you are glad that it is raining. I get to watch the Voice tonight.

Old Post 10-16-2018 02:37 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Dave, apparently some coonhunters don't have much of a sense of humor. They think everything is serious.

I personally think y'all are hallarious!!

Tar

Old Post 10-16-2018 03:01 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr Richards/lambert

I only asked that to see if yadkintar would chime in I guessed wright lol. love to hear all the poking fun on here.

Old Post 10-16-2018 04:01 AM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

So if you have one silent dog , one semi silent dog and one open trailer , 2 of them are too tight and one is a babbler. Just make it 25 points for all strikes then that should solve the problem. Maybe , but I doubt it. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-16-2018 06:00 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Usually, when you solve one problem, you create another. Everyone would have a silent trailer if you did that. But I guess that would not be considered a problem to a lot of hunters.

Old Post 10-16-2018 02:24 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
You know that you are getting old when you are glad that it is raining. I get to watch the Voice tonight.

Oh my gosh another one! You would be surprised at the amount of Coonhunters who watch this show, my husband and his hunting buddy included. They can't leave most nights until it's over and last year I mentioned this at our club and discovered that apparently I have a whole club house full of fans.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-16-2018 07:56 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

My hunting partner is older than myself, but wants to hunt every night except Sunday. Sunday's and real rainy nights are the only nights we rest, I find myself praying for rain more often now, definitely sign of old age! Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:28 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I just watch the Lambert/Cummings show but I can take that to the woods with me.

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:35 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Loopholes, split trees, babbling dogs, pecan brownies, Richards tea and tie dye what could go wrong lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:38 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is nothing like laying on the couch watching the Voice in your tie dyed t shirt with a glass of tea and a couple of pecan brownies on a rainy night.

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:49 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

It seems that your pecan brownies have a Hugh following, you could turn this into a thriving business. Jen's Brownies. Dave

Old Post 10-16-2018 08:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have just the slogan for you...

"Jen's Brownies, so good they must be illegal"

Old Post 10-16-2018 09:17 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
You said that right!

Old Post 10-16-2018 11:34 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I have just the slogan for you...

"Jen's Brownies, so good they must be illegal"

It's all legal up here as of tomorrow you can buy it in liquor stores but flavored tobacco is still illegal. Go figure lol

Old Post 10-16-2018 11:51 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote