UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Kansas Dancer
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog Dustin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2008 11:03 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff salyer
UKC Forum Member

KANSAS DANCER DOGS

SWIFT WATER CHEETAH is a typical Dancer dog in looks and ability and he is passing it on to his pups he is one of the heaviest dancer dog alive

Old Post 12-27-2008 12:01 AM
jeff salyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff salyer Click here to Send jeff salyer a Private Message Find more posts by jeff salyer Add jeff salyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-02-2009 09:16 PM
michael cline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael cline Click here to Send michael cline a Private Message Click Here to Email michael cline Find more posts by michael cline Add michael cline to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

Re: Kansas Dancer

quote:
Originally posted by Forest
What are some common traits of the Kansas Dancer bred dogs?

Hey John I just read this...

Beau and Belle go back to Minkler's Kansas Dancer on the top side. You've hunted with both of them...

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 01-16-2010 05:59 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Boggs
Banned

kansas dancer dogs

all i know about them is i been trying to go 4 a hunt with some of them to see wat kind of dogs they are and have been promised to see them go the last promis was made to me to show me one go rite after the ky state hunt and they promote there stud dogs and i have yet to get that call that the man promised to show me some of his stock go i even offered to put him in coon and not even take a dog but would like to becalws i am always looking to find better stock as a true coon hunter should i am easey to get along with but to this day i have not got the first call from the man and he onley lives like less than 45 minutes away from me so now i just wounder if it would have been worth my time to see his dogs go,david boggs 606-738-4935...ps and i am not saying that that line is good or bad i dont know and i am not trying to stur the pot just posting the truth is all,,, but as of rite now i am not abeal to hunt do to a surgery i just had but i know 4 sure i will be flowwing my hounds in the woods every night long as the weather permits and hopfulley i can hunt some befor long.2 weeks at the longest i should be good to hunt every night

Last edited by David Boggs on 01-17-2010 at 05:06 AM

Old Post 01-17-2010 05:02 AM
David Boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Boggs Click here to Send David Boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email David Boggs Find more posts by David Boggs Add David Boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustin15
UKC Forum Member

i have two pups for sale out of my skinner dog which is heavy dancer bred and a female out of fred and neosho river bred on bottom

GR NITE CH PR' Tuff River Angel
GR NITE CH PKC CH PR' Tuff River Crank
RIP GR NITE CH PR' Marcum's Wild Solo (handler)

Old Post 07-30-2010 05:54 PM
dustin15 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dustin15 Click here to Send dustin15 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin15 Find more posts by dustin15 Add dustin15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: DANCER

quote:
Originally posted by Forest
Thanks. I'm not looking for a pup right now. I'm just trying to learn more about different lines.

I figure if Dancer's sire, Neosho River Jet is a Hall of Famer, and a dog out of Dancer, Kansas Rock is a Hall of Famer, there must be something to this line.

I don`t think Rock is out of Dancer, but I sure
love those Dancer dogs!

Old Post 07-30-2010 06:21 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

WILL SHOW TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BREED

....................GRNITECH PR ROCK RIVER SACKETT
..........CH GRNITECH PR ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR
.....................GRNITECH PR SKEANS DOLLY
..SIRE..GRNITECH PR SACKETT JR SON
......................GRNITECH GRCH PR GUESS DEANWOOD DRIFTER
...........NITECH CH PR MILLER BAWLIN BECKY
......................BROMMETTS SWEET CANDY

GRNITECH ROCK RIVER SKIPPER( STUD FEE $150)

.....................PR BUCKEYE DIESEL
...........GRNITECH GRCH PR MIAMI RIVER WHEELER
.....................PR BUCKEYE HOLLY
..DAM..NITE CH PR ROCK RIVER DOLLY
.....................GRNITECH GRCH PR MINKERS KANSAS DANCER
............GRNITECH PR FULTZ SINGING SUSIE 11
......................PR FULTZ SINGING SUSIE

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 07-30-2010 06:29 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

I had a full littermate brother to Storm. I only hunted him in 3 night hunts
in his life. One of the hunts I placed him 8th at Walker days in the registered part of the hunt. What I know is he would strike, track and tree
any type of track he came across. He would do it in style in flat
country, southern Ohio hills, swamps, snow, frost and any other condition
I turned him in! He was deadly accurate, trash proof, and when he came
on the wood, he would make the hair stand up on the back of your neck,
and turned it over to a 120 bpm treeing machine with the meat. He was
also a beautiful 75lb saddleback dog with that big hound head we all love!
Don`t think I`ll find another like him, but I`ll stick with the Dancer line.

Old Post 07-30-2010 06:44 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Priefer
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH-Minklers Kansas Dancer
GRNITECH-Southern Pines Jet
GrNITECH-Skeans Dolly(Dohoneys boone)
GRANDNITECH-Ceader Run Jet latch
GRNITECH-Dohoneys Boone
GRNITECH-Cedar Run Miss Marcy
GRNITECH Cedar Run Jammin Jill
GRNITECH'PR'SPRING RUN CREEK RICO (10-6-06)
GRNITECH-Ebys twin creek Blaze(Ball's gobble wobble-old harry
Ebys twin creek crank
Ebys twin creek Jill(littermate to private dancer)
Ebys twin creek mary jane
GRNITECH-Hammering Earl
Ebys twin creek sissy
NITECH Sagers Candy (Hillbilly Mac)

Just Made my Dancer dog a Grand nite and Rico is nothing fancy just bark at coons and trees coons and ant scared to go do is own tang and very very accurate won cast with him from the swamps of winter classic up to the last win if fed with 4-6 inch of snow with 700+ And got a few pups that hope just like him

Old Post 03-05-2011 09:35 PM
Josh Priefer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Priefer Click here to Send Josh Priefer a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Priefer Visit Josh Priefer's homepage! Find more posts by Josh Priefer Add Josh Priefer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Anything out there that goes back to the Dancer x Maple Ridge Rudy cross?

Old Post 01-14-2014 01:08 AM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kydirtdog44
UKC Forum Member

kansas dancer

GUYS DANCER WAS DIRECTLY OFF OF NEOSHO RIVER JET.... JET WAS OFF OF KEN MAYNARDS BURNING FORK CASEY ANDA SPRING CREEK ROCK FEMALE..... KANSAS ROCK WAS OFF OF SPRING CREEK ROCK,,,, AND KANSAS THUNDER WAS OFF OF KANSAS STORM OWENED BY JOHNNY SHANKS IN PARIS KY... I NEVER HAVE HUNTED ANY OF THIS LINE OF DOGS..... I HUNT DOGS FOR GREG MINKLER AND DELVIN REED RITE NOW.... U WILL LOOK LONG AND HARD TO FIND ANY BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEEESE GUYS !!!! good guys to handle for

Old Post 01-14-2014 04:52 PM
kydirtdog44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kydirtdog44 Click here to Send kydirtdog44 a Private Message Find more posts by kydirtdog44 Add kydirtdog44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marpal
UKC Forum Member

I had one out of the Storm and Thunder line, was run over last winter, while running a coon. He was 12 when he died, but act like he was 3. Absolutely no quit in him, and could make treeing a coon look so easy it got boring. I WANT ANOTHER ONE !!!
After you shot out a coon, you could throw it to him and he would begin raking up dirt, and leaves, with his nose, and bury it. He left a lot of unmarked graves behind. I always wondered if anybody else ever saw this in this strain of dogs.

Old Post 01-14-2014 06:39 PM
marpal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marpal Click here to Send marpal a Private Message Click Here to Email marpal Find more posts by marpal Add marpal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Whos puttin heavy bred dancer pups on the ground now a days?

Old Post 01-15-2014 06:13 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dchartt

I have a dog that is a double line bred Dancer. You can search my name and see his ad or his pups thread. His name is Rambler.

Old Post 01-15-2014 11:59 AM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

I love

Dancer Blood And Tom Has Awesome One!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 01-15-2014 03:32 PM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TomPurdy
Anything out there that goes back to the Dancer x Maple Ridge Rudy cross?

Tom, I have a plan to get somewhat close to this cross. I'll talk to you about next time I'm up.... Be like a JLD get treed session to type.... Lol

Old Post 01-15-2014 03:53 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by marpal
I had one out of the Storm and Thunder line, was run over last winter, while running a coon. He was 12 when he died, but act like he was 3. Absolutely no quit in him, and could make treeing a coon look so easy it got boring. I WANT ANOTHER ONE !!!
After you shot out a coon, you could throw it to him and he would begin raking up dirt, and leaves, with his nose, and bury it. He left a lot of unmarked graves behind. I always wondered if anybody else ever saw this in this strain of dogs.

Mine was a littermate to Storm! He wouldn't bury the coon, but he would carry it every step of the way to the truck, and you darned near couldn't get it out of his mouth until you got to the truck. It made it a little uncomfortable when season was out! I let him carry one of those big New York coons out, it was about 25 lbs., and he carried all the way until he came to a short fence, and them he let me carry it the rest of the way out. He also made treeing coon look easy!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-15-2014 05:53 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Are there female littermates to rambler out there? I giess what im trying to figure out is where are the female dancer dogs that would make a good cross with rambler

Old Post 01-15-2014 08:23 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Damon!!! I would like to get over your way sometime, as long as you leave Buckeye home!! That's a long drive to get blown out!!!

Dee looking forward to our meeting!!! Would be nice if we had JLD for a chairman!!! LOL!

Old Post 01-16-2014 12:30 AM
TreeSmokin
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I've got a male with about 6 shots of Dancer CLOSE and getting ready to breed 2 females heavier bred than him.

Old Post 01-16-2014 03:54 AM
TreeSmokin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeSmokin Click here to Send TreeSmokin a Private Message Click Here to Email TreeSmokin Visit TreeSmokin's homepage! Find more posts by TreeSmokin Add TreeSmokin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Could you post pedigree's? I would love to see them

Old Post 01-16-2014 04:08 AM
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Could you post pedigree's? I would love to see them

There's a post on the Treeing Walker thread where there is going to be a HEAVY Dancer cross going to be made. Dustin15 has the male, and Darren Eby has the female. Darren posted that pedigree, and it is loaded with Dancer blood. Check it out! One more thing, when Darren Eby makes a cross, it's for the betterment of the breed, and he is breeding his line of dogs since I've known him, and that's been over 30 years! JMO

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-16-2014 03:28 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Under breed topic, dogs for sale or stud dogs? Cant find it

Old Post 01-16-2014 09:53 PM
dustin15
UKC Forum Member

Its under stud dog... thread says Kansas dancer anyone interested

GR NITE CH PR' Tuff River Angel
GR NITE CH PKC CH PR' Tuff River Crank
RIP GR NITE CH PR' Marcum's Wild Solo (handler)

Old Post 01-16-2014 10:54 PM
dustin15 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dustin15 Click here to Send dustin15 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin15 Find more posts by dustin15 Add dustin15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote