UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NiteCh Ch Wade's Swamp Cyanide @ stud
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh Ch Wade's Swamp Cyanide @ stud

Cyanide is a nice young dog, he turned 2 years old in July of this year. He has a good mouth that you can hear at a distance. He has alot of independant hussle, he hunts the same wheather you turn him out alone or with company .He rarely checks in but has on occasion come back by me while hunting .He absolutely will not hang out with me and I have never beat him to go hunting , he loves to hunt. Natural , solid stay put treedog . Like most 2 year olds I'm still working on some things. He strikes quick but only opens here and there as he works a track. Track speed is real good and he has a way of getting under coon that other dogs act as if they can't smell it . Cyanide doesnt need to run a track to get treed.He really shines on a rough night . When he's treed he is looking straight up the tree and doesn't even give other dogs a look. Real friendly dog .You can throw a strange male on the truck with him and there is no issues. He is a 2019 performance sire and will be pushed to grntch.He has no pups at this time. He is out of two dogs that both seem to produce good dogs no matter what they are bred too. I'm hoping he is the same .

..........................Grntch Wade's Big Red HTX
Ntch Ch Wade's Swamp Cyanide
.......................... Ntch Hard Knock Swamp Girl

(717)250-7913 if interested,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2019 02:29 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kill season has been good for this young dog ,he has made alot of progress.He's turning into a fun dog to take hunting.

Old Post 12-17-2019 02:40 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide is a 2020 performance sire. I just bred him to a real nice female of mine out of Kong .

Old Post 12-31-2019 12:47 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 01-03-2020 08:04 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I can’t speak for Cyanides reproducing ability yet ,he has no pups . His sire and dam are outstanding repo dogs. I can encourage you to come hunting with Cyanide . I will turn him loose by himself ,with your dog ,with your dog in the truck ,with one of mine in the truck ,with yours on the leash ,however you want to see him and I guarantee he’s going to leave on the run every time ,he won’t come back and he will get treed.When he gets treed he will not leave even if dogs are running around him ,get treed with him ,split or I make him wait . He is not trained in anyway , this is how he is.At two years old he’s going to get better too,a lot better . I’m getting as confident with Cyanide as I was with his sire,Big Red.This dog loves to hunt and hates a coon .

Old Post 02-11-2020 06:09 PM
Have One Reds
UKC Forum Member

I can vouch for Wade's description of his dog and I will add a few other things.

A few months ago, I took a female down to get bred to a dog kenneled next to Cyanide. Cyanide was calm when I got there and calm the whole time it was going on. He went in his box and laid down and basically ignored it all. He doesn't pace his kennel or act crazy on the leash. He is just as calm at the tree and just rattles them off. No poop smearing, pen-pacing with this dog...and he is only 2.

I can just say this. We coon hunted with Cyanide and my female last night and made six trees and saw 5 coon in two hours. The other tree was a clear den. Cyanide had 6 first strikes and 6 first trees. He trees, he stays, you see coon. Now my female ain't that good but she's not worthless either.

Wade has a real winner with this dog.

Last edited by Have One Reds on 02-13-2020 at 07:25 PM

Old Post 02-13-2020 05:41 PM
Have One Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Have One Reds Click here to Send Have One Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email Have One Reds Find more posts by Have One Reds Add Have One Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for coming up and hunting with Cyanide Dan . One thing about Dan, if he says he’s coming ,he’s coming .It was raining pretty hard and snowing at the same time that night ,other than that it was a good hunt . We weren’t chasing dogs around listening to deer or fox chases all night . Pretty much just cut the dogs and walk to a coon tree, recut from there and go look at another one.Couldnt ask for a better night in February.

Old Post 02-19-2020 04:18 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I have a nice litter of pups here out of Cyanide and Arie. First litter for both dogs , should be some real tree dogs in this litter

Old Post 03-02-2020 02:36 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Arie’s Ped

.....................Grntch ch Nitey Nite Little Red T
..............Grntch Grfch Grch Wades King Kong Htx
.....................Grntch Grfch Grch Wades Red Heat Htx
Arie
......................Wades Timber Shocker
...............Ntch Wch Grfch Grch Rex whistling red Ruby Htx
.......................Ntch Wades Old Yeller

Old Post 03-02-2020 02:43 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide was bred to Ruby today

..................Wades Timber Shocker
..Ntch Wch Grch Grfch Rex’s Whistling Red Ruby HTX
..................Ntch Wades Old Yeller

Old Post 03-16-2020 03:53 AM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide

Wade he sure sounds like a nice 2 yr. old I like that he is calm . & has an ex. cold nose , ball or chop on track--? Good luck with him.

Old Post 03-18-2020 03:34 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Nice seeing you again Wade. We visited Corey on the way home. Got home safely around 10pm.

Old Post 03-18-2020 05:00 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Ron,Cyanide is a bawl squall on track , sometimes on a real hot track in thick cover he can get a little choppy on track . Opens according to track .
Linda, glad you and Chuck came down and visited ,always enjoy your company . I think we’ll have a real nice litter on our hands too. Cyanide x Ruby pups are going to be nice!

Old Post 03-18-2020 11:16 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide was bred to my female Grntch Grch Fch Bush HTX today . I’ve been waiting almost two years for her to come in heat.

.........................Grntch Grch Stepp’s Little Pepper
............Grntch Rocky Top Jet
..........................Grntch Moonlight Kate
Grntch Grch Fch Wades Red Bush HTX
...........................Grntch Wades Big Red HTX
.............Grntch Grfch Grch Wades Red Heat HTX
...........................Grntch Grch Rhoades East End Daisy

Old Post 03-27-2020 03:57 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

X

Should make a real nice x Wade . Early starter x early starter with brains drive tree and mouth . Definitely looking forward to it .

Old Post 03-28-2020 05:14 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Wade that video you sent me Of bush when she was a pup I love that she must be one special Coon dog.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 04-05-2020 03:35 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Wade that video you sent me Of bush when she was a pup I love that she must be one special Coon dog.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 04-05-2020 03:35 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide got a ntch win last night .

Old Post 04-19-2020 06:56 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide was bred to Rocky top neon red Crazy on May 5 2020

...................Grntch Glisson’s Tree Burning Moses
........Grntch Jennewein & Peel’s Doctor Feelgood
...................Grntch Grch Moonlight Pepper Anne
Crazy
....................Grntch Rocky top Peels Burning Pepper
.........Rockytop Peels Soup
.....................Ntch Peels Little Jewel

Crazy is a tree dog with go . I hate to put the cart before the horse but I’ll just say ,I like this cross a lot. Thanks to everyone that has been working hard to make some of the crosses we’ve made this year . I appreciate everyone’s efforts and will do whatever I can to help out .

Old Post 05-07-2020 02:11 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

THATS ONE SHARP HOUND RIGHT THERE!

Old Post 05-07-2020 02:36 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide x Ruby pups were born . She had 7 pups ,anyone wanting a nice one should try one of these . I have a young dog out of Ruby and Kong and she is really nice.

Old Post 05-16-2020 12:39 PM
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

Crazy had her pups this week. And like Wade said we are excited about this cross.

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 07-18-2020 06:25 PM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Have One Reds
UKC Forum Member

Cyanide

I liked him so much I bought a pup out of him from Wade. The pup is started at 5 months old and she is real stable. She doesn't bark in the pen and has a lot of sense. We will see what kind of dog she makes but the calm, level-headed demeanor seemed to be passed on. She is gamey and has a bunch of grit.

Old Post 08-12-2020 08:57 PM
Have One Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Have One Reds Click here to Send Have One Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email Have One Reds Find more posts by Have One Reds Add Have One Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Wade, is this one of Ari's pups?

Old Post 08-13-2020 02:41 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

yep,Dan Delp’s pup is out of Arie , Linda. That pup does some things that I’ve never seen before . Super smart pup

Old Post 08-16-2020 02:33 AM