UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Timberjack English Kennels
Pages (59): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Will be hunting in an ACHA hunt this weekend and hopefully can pull another cast win closer to the State Leader haha.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2013 04:31 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

We attended an ACHA hunt Friday night. Me and Rock didnt fair so well but my 9 year old Son Jake won his cast with old Polly. Congrats Jake on your first Cast Win buddy.

Old Post 11-11-2013 12:20 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Tell Jake i said Congrates !!!

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 11-11-2013 01:16 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks James i sure will. i will get a picture of him with his Polly Girl and trophy and post it haha. He loves that old Dog.

Old Post 11-11-2013 02:52 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Got some snow on the ground but me and Jake will be hunting Rock and Polly in a HTX hunt tonight. I think Joe will be hunting Drum as well.

Old Post 11-13-2013 03:26 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Joe wasnt able to hunt last night but both Rock and Polly earned passes. Congrats to Jake and Polly only one more and Jake will have handled the old girl to her HTX Degree.

Old Post 11-14-2013 01:13 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Will be attending another ACHA hunt tonight. hopefully we can do good.

Old Post 11-20-2013 07:44 PM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

call me !

sorry I missed your call

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 11-20-2013 11:28 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

I will call ya when i get off work tonight buddy. Last nights ACHA went well again. Rabbit won JR Best of Show Female and Jake and Polly picked up another Cast Win. Her and Jake make a good team and the old girl is hunting like a 4 or 5 year old. I may hunt her in a UKC hunt this saturday, just depends on how the Bear hunting goes and what time we get done Bear Huntin.

Rabbit

Polly and Jake

Last edited by ed esposti on 11-24-2013 at 01:41 PM

Old Post 11-21-2013 01:24 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Well we missed the hunt in Rochester Mills last night but it was well worth it. My brother Mike killed a 555 pound Bear yesterday. The pictures honestly do not do this thing justice. it was big haha Congrats Mike on an awesome Bear

Old Post 11-24-2013 01:49 PM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

WOW ... Nice Bear !!!

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:23 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME BEAUTIFUL BEAR

Way to go Mike
One that big will make a wall to wall rug

I still say I need to hire Jake to handle my dog when he gets Polly finished
That's a GREAT JOB you are doing with Polly Jake

Old Post 11-24-2013 03:09 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

Nice !!

Me and Joe slap bears like that out of trees !!! lol.lol. Or is that porkys ! lol.lol.
NICE BEAR MIKE !!!!!!!!!

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Old Post 11-24-2013 10:04 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, Mikey was pretty excited about that one as well as all of us haha.

Lloyd im leaning more towards Porkys they are slower and easier to catch but probably hurt a little more haha

Daryl, im sure Jake is available for hire haha, all these wins his head is starting to swell especially since both ACHA wins he has beat me and Rock haha.

Last edited by ed esposti on 11-26-2013 at 01:29 PM

Old Post 11-25-2013 02:55 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

Old Post 11-25-2013 10:36 PM
bolockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bolockey Click here to Send bolockey a Private Message Click Here to Email bolockey Find more posts by bolockey Add bolockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-25-2013 10:38 PM
bolockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bolockey Click here to Send bolockey a Private Message Click Here to Email bolockey Find more posts by bolockey Add bolockey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

he is looking good Bo. Keep him in the woods and hopefully i can get down to see him go sometime

Old Post 11-26-2013 01:30 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

hey

yeah im still taking him by hisself he acting a whole lot more mature so hopefully i can get him on some coon and he figure it out he can tree a dead coon drag 200 300 yard drag no problem and when i take him to the woods the last time he ran a track but wouldnt cross the water my friend just got a old dog ill take him with but he seems so independent i dunno if a old dog will help lol might just have to hunt the piss out of him by hisself

Old Post 11-26-2013 02:55 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

yeah i would keep taking him by himself and with other dogs. Rabbit is the same way it doesnt matter if she is alone or with other dogs she does her own thing.

Old Post 11-26-2013 06:52 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

i just now found a older dog to go with. im hoping the older dog will get him in the woods so i aint got to walk in with him till he smells one. the last time i took him he took right off and trailed he smelled one but if he dont he just stay around me ill have to walk with him but once he get the scent of one he goes wide open

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:20 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

That is one problem have never had with Rabbit and Slasher. when ya cut them loose they go hunting

Old Post 11-27-2013 04:28 PM
bolockey
UKC Forum Member

He hunts anywhere he at he just wont leave around where I'm at unless he smells one he wont keep on getting deep by hisself till he smells it

Old Post 11-27-2013 06:43 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

We attended an English Sectional on November 30. Didnt do to well in the Hunt there was only one coon seen total and that was old Polly by herself but unfortunaly it was during a timeout. We did do well in the show though

Timberjack Ridgerunner Cloe Best of Show Female and Queen of Show owned and handled by Andy Turner

NITECH GRCH Timberjack Chain's Hard Rock GRCH Male and King of Show owned by Myself and Levi and Handled by me

Old Post 12-04-2013 03:02 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Then on Opening Morning of the PA Buck Season Levi killed his first buck. 8 point with 13 inch spread. Congrats Levi and good buck for your first one.

Levi's 1st buck 8 point

Old Post 12-04-2013 03:04 PM
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

NICE !!!!!!

Wow what a buck real nice better then any your dad has poached I mean killed lol.lol.

WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR MOUTH !!!!! Looks like your lip is going to explode lol.lol.

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Last edited by ratdaddy1 on 12-07-2013 at 08:36 PM

Old Post 12-07-2013 08:34 PM