UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups For Sale: Crash And Tessa Lou
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups For Sale: Crash And Tessa Lou

[url=
[url=https://postimg.cc/njNC8xv3][img]
Well, it looks like this little gal is gonna have some pups. She is due on July 17th. If you would like to get on the list I would suggest you do it soon. There are several people on the list but I've been doing this long enough to know that every person that is put on the list doesn't always follow through for one reason or another. These pups off of Crash and Tessa should please the hard to please, hard core competition hunter. Tessa is a hard going, shoot in the dark and get hooked type hound that you will have to pick off of the tree. I hunted with Crash and he too is the same type dog. Tessa is a Gr Ch with 4 wins towards Nite Ch. She has been in 6 hunts and won 4 of them. I plan on taking her on to Gr Nite Ch after the pups are born. She is off of Duel Gr Garners Bawlin Blue Hank HTX and Nite Ch Dave's Blue OH Crank it up Lou. I will post her full pedigree later. You can PM me with any more questions or call/text 304-694-5217. Thanks Ron Moore
Okay, Tessa is about a week away from whelping and she is pretty dang big. I've raised a lot of pups and I's say she's gonna have quite a few. I have several people on the list but it's still not too late to get in because I'm sure there will be some that will back out, in which case I just go to the next person on the list. I'm not gonna blow about Tessa but will just say she pleases me and I'm not easy to please. These pups will be GUARANTEED to run and tree at one year of age or I will refund your puppy price in full if the pup is returned in good mental and physical health. They will be worm free and shots up to date at 8 weeks old. Price will be $300 either sex, picked up at my house. P.S. I have Posted this for my Good Friend Ron Moore Call him for any questions on his female or Pups. 1-304-694-5217. Close to Fairmont,W. Va. Dave Woofter

Last edited by david woofter on 07-10-2020 at 06:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2020 05:57 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Dave

Thanks for posting this on here Dave. These pups should be some dandy's. 304-694-5217 Thanks.......Ron

Old Post 07-10-2020 09:40 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks Mr. Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
Thanks for posting this on here Dave. These pups should be some dandy's. 304-694-5217 Thanks.......Ron

This will be the Pups

Crash's Pedigree is on his page in Bluetick stud dogs under Racket Ridge or click on the link below. Crash is out of Gr Nite Ch Bociefus and Gr Nite Ch Smokey River Bobbie.

https://i.postimg.cc/YCt8zZZX/Ped.jpg

Pups

*********’PR’Smokey River Blue Spud
*****Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
*********Nt.Ch.’PR’ Smokey River BE’S Blue Jean
****Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Anderson Blue Jake
*********Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.’PR’ Liberty Blue Sam
*****’PR’ Sanderson’s Fawn River Lacey
*********Nt.Ch.’PR’ Smoky River Chief’s Jezebell
Sire*Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.’PR’ Garner’s Bawlin Blue Hank HTX
************Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.’PR’ Northern Blue Hammer XVIII
**********NGRNCH Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Treeslamin Blue Hillbilly
************Nt.Ch.’PR’ Tree Slamin Blue Queen
*******Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.’PR’ Holly Creeks Treeslamin Katie
************Gr.Nt.Ch.’PR’ Northern Blue Jet V
**********Nt.Ch.’PR’Tree Slamin Blue Lady
************Nt.Ch.’PR’ Badland’s Blue Lady II

Gr Ch Mountain State Tessa Lou ( 4 wins towards Nite Ch)

************Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Hindman's Broad Ax Blu Max
**********Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
**********Nt.Ch.PR' Leech's Patch
*******Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's Blue Zeb
************Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PR' Sexton's Blue Jimmy II
**********Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Coney River Blue Morgan
************Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Stoney Ridge Blue Queen
DAM****Nt.Ch.PR' Dave's Blue Ohio Crank It Up Lou
************Gr.Nt.Ch.PR' Roses Jimmy I Luke
**********Nt.Ch.PR' Uchtman's SO Blue Luke
************PR' Roses Kansas Blue Sis
*******PR" Hicks Sandy River Blue Sky
************Ch.Nt.Ch.PR' Spring Mountain SO BL Ben
**********PR' Uchtman's Blue Frosty
************PR' Uchtman's Blue Mary

Last edited by Ron Moore on 07-12-2020 at 07:24 PM

Old Post 07-12-2020 06:50 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Tessa Lou's Other Side

Tessa Lou is a Tree dog with the Meat type dog.

Old Post 07-12-2020 08:47 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Betting there will be some coon dogs produced in this litter

Old Post 07-13-2020 03:40 AM
Drummerblue2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drummerblue2 Click here to Send Drummerblue2 a Private Message Find more posts by Drummerblue2 Add Drummerblue2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Goodluck with them Ron, Hope she has a nice litter. If I didn’t have so many dogs and pups I would be trying to get on the list.

Old Post 07-13-2020 04:12 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I was briefly tempted but I need another dog like I need a hole in my head. Lol. There will be some real good dogs come out of this cross.

Old Post 07-13-2020 04:48 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks guys for the kind words. I do believe there should be some very nice hounds from this cross. Like I said before, Crash is a VERY nice hound but I believe if the pups turn out like Tessa there will be some very happy owners.

Old Post 07-13-2020 10:26 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pups Whelped 7/17/2020

Oh My Tessa Lou and Crash you have produced some family. One Dozen. Beautiful litter Ron. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.

Old Post 07-18-2020 12:42 PM
jrameyjramey
UKC Forum Member

Where will these pups be located. Like get on the list for a female

Old Post 07-18-2020 09:54 PM
jrameyjramey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrameyjramey Click here to Send jrameyjramey a Private Message Find more posts by jrameyjramey Add jrameyjramey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups 7/19/2020

Tessa Lou/Crash.

Old Post 07-19-2020 02:05 PM
mikie
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Them are some good looking pup's that's for sure

Home of
grch'grnitech'ammons midnight'ace
nitech m&m midnight'bandit
Nitech midnight hammer htx
Nitech ammons midnight Blue htx

mike ammons 304-798-3340

Old Post 07-22-2020 03:42 AM
mikie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikie Click here to Send mikie a Private Message Click Here to Email mikie Find more posts by mikie Add mikie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups Ron!!!

Old Post 07-22-2020 02:09 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups Ron!!!

Old Post 07-22-2020 02:09 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike & Ken! Pups and Tessa are all doing fine.

Old Post 07-22-2020 03:47 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Well, the pups are 8 days old and doing well. She ended up with 5 females and 7 males. Tessa is doing a great job so far for being her 1st litter. She seems to have plenty of milk so far. I will start them on soft food at 3 weeks. Thanks for all the interest in this litter. I'm sure they will make a lot of happy coon hunters!

Old Post 07-26-2020 02:28 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Pups

Crash/Tessa Pups 8 days old 7/25/2020. Looking good Ron.

Old Post 07-26-2020 03:45 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

,Great looking pups Ron! She is doing really well for such a big first litter.

Old Post 07-26-2020 06:54 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

pups

These puppy's look great for their age. We will be reading about some of them soon. Getting the right start in life.

Old Post 07-27-2020 03:17 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron & Ed

So far all is well. It's been a while sense I've raised a litter, let alone a litter of 12. Barring anyone backing out, they are all spoken for. I just sent in all the UKC and the other KC papers today. Put a rush service on the UKC because I know they've been backed up. I have a really good feeling about this litter but in hindsight I probably said the same thing about all my other litters in the past, LOL. I know a lot of people put a lot of weight on the Studs back but in this case I would be happy if they all turned out like Tessa. If Crash does his part (which I'm sure he will) then I know Tessa will do hers. We'll know more about this time next year.

Old Post 07-28-2020 12:59 AM
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Good looking litter Ron!
Should be some stem winders in this litter, it’s in the genes!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 07-30-2020 04:37 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pup

Ron Moore's Great Granddaughter and one of Crash/Tessa Lou's Pups. All 12 pups are doing great. Lilah is a cutie for sure and loves puppies.

Old Post 08-01-2020 03:54 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups 3 weeks old 8/7/2020

Ron fed the pup soft feed today for the first time. They are looking good Ron.

Old Post 08-08-2020 03:39 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou pups 8/11/20

Looking Good Ron.P.S. Gr.Nt.Ch Crash and Gr.Ch.Tessa Lou ( Tessa Lou has 4 wins to Nt.Ch. ) pups are looking good. Thanks for the picture Ron. P.S.Females are 11 o'clock sitting down. 12:30 with tail over pan and 5-5:30 and 6 o'clock. 5 females 7 males.

Last edited by david woofter on 08-12-2020 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 08-12-2020 02:55 AM
MarcusNorton
New UKC Forum Member

Are there any female pups available?

Old Post 08-17-2020 03:56 AM
MarcusNorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MarcusNorton Click here to Send MarcusNorton a Private Message Click Here to Email MarcusNorton Find more posts by MarcusNorton Add MarcusNorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote