UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bellars Pac Man
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

final 4 of 8 world hunts.
aint no wonder they still talk crap about him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2011 05:34 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

elvis

He was for sure a winner even bred a nice female to him one time always had good luck with Pacman dogs....but I do think he looks more like quick then any of them other dogs that they have pictures of on here.....
Leroty penny claims to be the original owner of Pacman and his story of his ancestors is not the same....I think he was the one that first advertised him if memory serves me correct....still like to see tpicture together...bob wagnor has voiced his opinion on this topic to the public as well in the pass....

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 12-28-2011 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 12-28-2011 06:58 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

everone hates what they didn't have.

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Old Post 12-28-2011 07:03 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by amazingcursouth
everone hates what they didn't have.

If your so sure we are wrong please bless us with your wisdom you seem to have a opinon on about every thread....but never say nothing...

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 12-28-2011 at 07:19 PM

Old Post 12-28-2011 07:11 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis L Wilkison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
final 4 of 8 world hunts.
aint no wonder they still talk crap about him.

I'd say that's pretty impressive! Where do i sign up to get me one of them there Bellar dogs!

Home of GRNTCH What's Up Fred

Old Post 12-28-2011 08:57 PM
Travis L Wilkison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis L Wilkison Click here to Send Travis L Wilkison a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis L Wilkison Find more posts by Travis L Wilkison Add Travis L Wilkison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coch20
UKC Forum Member

Elvis is bellar gonna try and bred any pacman semen

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 12-28-2011 09:55 PM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

im sure you have hunted with hundreds of bellar dogs. i just know you have. and yes i do respond because most of what i see on here are lots of crap and green horns acting (posing) as real handlers and hunters. i never say anything against another mans dog. and if you or myself either one would have had the success that mr russ bellar has had then and only then could we remotely have something to say about another mans dog (past or present) I handle some nice dogs now.....but i never blow up another mans dog. And yes most hate what they have never had. And i assure you that if you EVER had a hound, cur or cross breed that could tree coons and win hunts, you would careless who is in the pedigree.

Old Post 12-28-2011 11:20 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

i know every winner i have ever had i didn't care who was the grand dad or momma. i just handle what treed coons.

Old Post 12-28-2011 11:22 PM
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

no hard feelings mr coomer.

Old Post 12-28-2011 11:23 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hello Elvis, I see there is a few people wanting to know about breeding to pac-man semen, what do you know about it? I heard a lot of things about it I just wondered what was the truth.

Old Post 12-29-2011 12:39 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

AMAZING CUR

i have not hunted with hundreds of them but i have hunted against some of them in my 40 years of hunting...i responed on here alot also because of all the b.s. that is posted ...as for green horns im not one of them and as for my handling abilitys i am very confident in it no matter who i draw out with as long as it is a even playing field which is not always the case with some of these so called big shots and i know this to be a fact....as for sucsess i am happy with what i have had in my lifetime and it has all come fair and square not all can say this....i never blow up another man our is dog as you put it (on here its more like boot licking) but will give credit where credit is due,as for curs there not for me......if you will go back to my first post on here i just asked to see a picture of them together you guys read into it what ever you wish....

AND THERE IS NO HARD FEELINS AS LONG AS WE CAN TALK LIKE MEN ...ITS GOOD TO AGREE TO DISAGREE.....

Old Post 12-29-2011 01:14 AM
coch20
UKC Forum Member

I know Bellar has semen straws on striker n pacman for personal use only. Heard it strait from the mans mouth like 5 years ago was just wondering if he had tried or got any pups from them.

Northern Backwoods Kennels

Old Post 12-29-2011 01:46 AM
coch20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coch20 Click here to Send coch20 a Private Message Click Here to Email coch20 Find more posts by coch20 Add coch20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: elvis

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
He was for sure a winner even bred a nice female to him one time always had good luck with Pacman dogs....but I do think he looks more like quick then any of them other dogs that they have pictures of on here.....
Leroty penny claims to be the original owner of Pacman and his story of his ancestors is not the same....I think he was the one that first advertised him if memory serves me correct....still like to see tpicture together...bob wagnor has voiced his opinion on this topic to the public as well in the pass....

Leroy advertised the dog as being out of Striker. Bellar bought him as such. Why Leroy would switch papers and then tell on himself, I dont know or care. The dogs been dead for many years.
To place in the top 20 of 11 world hunts and to get in the final cast of 8 of them is just plain crazy if you stop and think about it, regardless of his anscestry.

Old Post 12-29-2011 03:18 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
Hello Elvis, I see there is a few people wanting to know about breeding to pac-man semen, what do you know about it? I heard a lot of things about it I just wondered what was the truth.

There is none for sale.

Old Post 12-29-2011 03:27 AM
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Mr Edward fast Eddie I can tell you are a lil partial and I respect that I'm just stating my experience with him by no means am I running down mr bellar his reputation in the coondogs world speaks for him that being said I'm not jealous and and I'm not agreen horn I started coon hunting in 1981, as far as PAC protecting himself that was not the case I was there and I witnessed it when you walk in and the other dogs are backed off the tree and you got a dog guarding the tree that's not protecting it's self, it leaves a lasting impression, and no PAC got beat by a blue female that treed 3 coons behind him iwill not comment on the issue again sorry if I offended anyone just speaking the truth to what seen

Old Post 12-29-2011 03:38 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: elvis

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
Leroy advertised the dog as being out of Striker. Bellar bought him as such. Why Leroy would switch papers and then tell on himself, I dont know or care. The dogs been dead for many years.
To place in the top 20 of 11 world hunts and to get in the final cast of 8 of them is just plain crazy if you stop and think about it, regardless of his anscestry.

elvis i never said he wasnt a coondog our anything along them lines....i always liked pacman as a winner...but i do know what leroy told me...and you know as well as me bellar is a very contraversial person and has been for many years.....regardless he is none for keepin a coondog and winner....

Last edited by smokin-1-mo on 12-29-2011 at 03:59 AM

Old Post 12-29-2011 03:56 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I was always told that they breed a french deer hound (Black & White) to a registered walker female coon hound to get Striker and they breed a registered bluetick to the same (Black & White hound) to get Mr. Quick, so Sriker and Mr. Quick where half brothers. This was told to me by the man that breed them. Mr. Quick produced a World Champion (Hillbilly Mac) and Striker produced a World Champion ( Pac-Man) I think that old man know what he was doing. I seen a dog out of Hillbilly Mac that was a Nite Champion That Bill May owned in Pa. that was a Bluetick he called Blue. That was a son of Hillbilly Mac. I knew that 20 years ago.

Old Post 12-29-2011 04:04 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Pac-Man is out of Striker.

Old Post 12-29-2011 04:08 AM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

yeap....THATS WHAT THE PAPERS SAY......

Old Post 12-29-2011 04:12 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Thats what I mean, Pac and Mr. Quick are related thats why they look alike, you need to read that last thing I put on here. People know there something not right, there it is! but Pac is off Sriker .

Old Post 12-29-2011 04:24 AM
Majestic Tree H
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
I was always told that they breed a french deer hound (Black & White) to a registered walker female coon hound to get Striker and they breed a registered bluetick to the same (Black & White hound) to get Mr. Quick, so Sriker and Mr. Quick where half brothers. This was told to me by the man that breed them. Mr. Quick produced a World Champion (Hillbilly Mac) and Striker produced a World Champion ( Pac-Man) I think that old man know what he was doing. I seen a dog out of Hillbilly Mac that was a Nite Champion That Bill May owned in Pa. that was a Bluetick he called Blue. That was a son of Hillbilly Mac. I knew that 20 years ago.

If this has Any Truth to it !!!!!!

I just Added More French (Black and White Deer/Wolf Hound) on top of Lantaint Pac Man Blood ....

Now I will say this I did get a Much Higher % of Pure Looking French Pups then what I was Expecting in the Litter ..

Their 6 months old now and We have Kept the entire litter of 10 pups and 5 of the Pups Show More Coon Crazzy Drive then anything I have produced in the Past ..

540-421-2875

PR, Saltlick's Blue Misty Linga "Bluetick Coonhound"

French X American Hounds

Last edited by Majestic Tree H on 12-29-2011 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 12-29-2011 02:19 PM
Majestic Tree H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majestic Tree H Click here to Send Majestic Tree H a Private Message Click Here to Email Majestic Tree H Visit Majestic Tree H's homepage! Find more posts by Majestic Tree H Add Majestic Tree H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

No, thats not the type deer hound I'm talking about. there is all types of deer hounds the one they used was black and white with long hair. they used them to catch deer and kill them. The dogs you got there don't look like they could catch a deer. The dogs you used where for trailing deer not to catch deer. Striker always had his hair trimmed when they had him around the hunts after the was retired they left him grow out, he looked exactly, and I mean exactly, like a Border Collie only with a big mouth. I seen dogs out of Pac that looked just like Striker, and I also seen them with long hair on there back and mane. Pac is off Striker. Mr. Quick had a Bluetick Mother. Did you ever see all the ticks on the Hillbilly Mac dogs? Like I said I seen a dog out of Mac they Called Blue these are the Facts.

Old Post 12-29-2011 03:25 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Mac and PacMan both winners ,,,but man this is a good thread ,,,!!

Old Post 12-30-2011 12:13 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

found this one

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 12-31-2011 09:32 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdw2920
UKC Forum Member

I have a pacman female that's a baby doll she is a 3rd gen pac dog

Old Post 12-31-2011 10:25 PM
jdw2920 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdw2920 Click here to Send jdw2920 a Private Message Find more posts by jdw2920 Add jdw2920 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote