UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Tucker's Boomer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Tucker's Boomer

Finished my young male dog out of Boomer to HTX champ a few weeks ago. How is everybody else's Boomer dogs doing?!

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2018 07:29 AM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

I love mine

I own one nitech grch Ratliff boomin rivers htx an co-own grnitech grch ratliff boomin granni htx. I'm pretty sure neither can be bought, unless you want to pay off the farm. Rivers did pretty good at ao this year. She is as broke to handle as while as any dog I've seen. And she's my hunting buddy for sure. Can't wait till this pups get off of her to get her back out. Smart as a dog can be too.

Old Post 12-06-2018 06:05 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steven Isbell
UKC Forum Member

I NITECH'd and CH'd my female out of Boomer x Mitiz Blue this year!! On the hunt to find a nice stud to take her to around this coming Feb!! My good friend also NITECH'd his male this year!! That makes 3 NITECH's out of that cross between the two of us!!

Last edited by Steven Isbell on 12-06-2018 at 02:32 PM

Old Post 12-06-2018 01:50 PM
Steven Isbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steven Isbell Click here to Send Steven Isbell a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Isbell Add Steven Isbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote