UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > John x Suzie
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

I have made a real nice cross its coondog to coondog. Suzie is an exceptionally nice female she is a real pleasure to hunt always works hard to please you and is super accurate! I want the pups to go to real hard competition hunters they will be ss and perf. $350 each i can send pics or videos of suzie and will show her in the woods if anyone wants to see her go. As for John he speaks for himself, he has won all over the place And i want to give a special thanks to Eddie Lemmons for helping make this cross possible hes a great guy with a super nice hound!! the pics will have the peds and pics and for any additional info shoot me a text 513-325-7128

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Last edited by Dion Barber on 08-10-2016 at 12:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2016 12:52 PM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Suzie

I plan to start back to hunting Suzie tonight i will post videos of her and keep this updated. She will be put in some hunts real soon, she is pretty quick on both ends and accuracy is real high. She will split and hold all the pressure you could imagine she will also share or get a piece of another ones tree! Cant wait for this cross to get here My ntch male Rosco is out of her and Slammer and hes a lifer with me, so i feel i will get another one from this cross.

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 06-30-2016 12:44 PM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

John X Suzie

Should be a real nice cross Dion! Good luck with them.

2020 Performance and SS Sire
PKC Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Red Ruby Hardtime Buck [Dino X Ada]

2020 UKC Performance and PKC SS Sire
Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Bobby [Slammer X Maxie]

Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Spiff [Hoss X Lucy]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Maxie [Max X Annie]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Tri-County Ugg [Slammer x Mawley]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Ada [Charley7 x Clementine]

GrCh.'PR' Little Slammin Sandy [Slammer x Penny]

http://www.tri-county-kennel.com

Old Post 06-30-2016 11:50 PM
Tim Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Rhoads Click here to Send Tim Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Rhoads Visit Tim Rhoads's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Rhoads Add Tim Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

I have a post on facebook too, i am taking names for these pups now i have 5 spoken for ill take a few more names untill after they are born. Dont miss out on an extra nice cross! Thanks Dion

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-03-2016 07:06 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Thanks Tim,

i will take 2 more names dont miss out on a nice cross! This one will have coondogs in it for sure!!

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-08-2016 12:04 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Suzie has a week left to go cant wait to see them lil suckers when they get here!! ill post pics asap noit sure whats going on with my photobucket account somehow the pic of john got removed trying to get it fixed. Ill take two more names dont miss out on this cross My male out of Slammer and Suzie (Rosco) is entered for Autumn Oaks on Saturday night i have a couple more RQEs i will be trying to get him to as well. Hes a nice hound and i know these pups will be some dandies as well

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-10-2016 12:07 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

She sure is getting big she is due wednesday i will post pics when they arrive. Not sure how many she will have but i will take one more name and let everyone know if we are able to take more names after they get here.

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-15-2016 11:19 AM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Here is a video of Rosco and a pic, and i will get a pic suzie from last night when they finish uploading.

Suzie with 2 weeks left

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-16-2016 11:59 AM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Here is a pic from last night

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-16-2016 02:56 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Suzie started having them last night and last time i checked this morning she had 10 5 reds and 5 blues

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-17-2016 03:47 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

SURE LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF COLOR IN THOSE PUPS. SHOULD BE SOME NICE HOUNDS COME FROM THAT LITTER. HOPE SHE RAISES THM ALL FOR YOU DION.

Old Post 08-18-2016 02:25 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Should be some nice ones Dion.
Good luck at A-oaks

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 08-18-2016 05:55 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Thanks Bobby and Doug i know there will be some coondogs come from this cross.... and the chances are greater now The grand total of pups is 14 9 blues and reds as of 430 this morning they are all still doing great including momma. Ill post some pics below

first born!!!!

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-19-2016 12:20 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

If anyone is interested get ahold of me i will take some more names i have 9 spoken for. Thanks Dion

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-19-2016 12:21 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Dion ...Great Looking Pups! "I like This Cross!!!"

FYI
BlueJohn Just Had Another Young Pup Finish to "NiteChampion"

Old Post 08-21-2016 02:38 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Darryl

I will get some more pictures on here as soon as i can.

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Last edited by Dion Barber on 08-22-2016 at 06:51 PM

Old Post 08-22-2016 06:49 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Darryl

Thanks and yeah im pretty sure there will be a few champions come from this cross too!!

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-22-2016 06:49 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

The pups are a week old today and are doing great i have 12 left, i lost 2 pups the second day they were the weaker ones but the other 12 are doing really good.

I will post updated pics when i get a chance i have 10 spoken for as of now. Dont wait to long if your interested let me know text is the best way i havent had much time to get on here.

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-24-2016 03:10 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

The Pups are 9 days old now and all 12 are doing really good. i will try to post pics of the pups and what sex they are this weekend, i still have 2 left to book but im not in a big hurry ,still have a little time before they can leave anyway. Thanks for all the interest

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-26-2016 03:36 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Booking confirmation

The pups will be 2 weeks old This Wednesday and they are opening there eyes and getting around good and starting to really fill out now. I will get with everyone that has booked a pup and have them pick there pup and post what hasnt been booked, pics and sex. Thanks for all the interest and i hope everyone gets one that wanted one it has been a lot of time in keeping all 12 growing and advancing it is sure alot of pups for her but shes doing great and the pups are too so its all worth while.

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-29-2016 11:52 AM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

here is the females

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-30-2016 12:32 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

here is the males

[URL=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/DionBarber/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/8AFEF2FF-9AAC-4E16-984C-D344DDBDB71F_zpsrip0lijs.jpg.html]

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-30-2016 12:46 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

male7

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 08-30-2016 12:48 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

The pupos will be 4 weeks old wednesday and already eating soaked puppy chow they are getting big and doing great. I will start taking deposits now and i have at least 2 left to sell so dont wait untill they are all gone these will make some nice coondogs text or call. I will sned pics by text of whats left to choose from

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 09-10-2016 04:12 PM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Thanks for all the interest in this cross...... all the pups are spoken for at this time and will be heading to their new homes in a couple weeks ill either update on the thread or on Johns.

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 09-15-2016 12:37 PM