UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > UEB & FA Yearbook
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
waltz
UKC Forum Member

UEB & FA Yearbook

UEB & FA Yearbooks are in the process of being mailed. I am going to try and have them out within 2 weeks. If you are in doubt of your name on the list don't hesitate to contact me at englishcoonhoundyearbook2015@gmail.com or at 217-712-0719 or find me on Facebook. All packages will have tracking number once they are mailed.. Thank you for your patience

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2016 03:22 PM
waltz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waltz Click here to Send waltz a Private Message Click Here to Email waltz Find more posts by waltz Add waltz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waltz
UKC Forum Member

Please feel free to contact me if you were a member in 2015 and have not received the 2016 Yearbook

Old Post 10-23-2016 03:06 PM
waltz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waltz Click here to Send waltz a Private Message Click Here to Email waltz Find more posts by waltz Add waltz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waltz
UKC Forum Member

Also if your address changed since you became a member please make sure I have a correct address. . I just mailed out 80 books today into the F's. . Will try to mail that many more if I can.. my intentions are to have all mailed out by November 5th.. if in doubt contact me.. I know that our list may be laing so if I am missing someone you need to let me know. .. all packages have tracking numbers once I leave them at the post office. .. I really hope you enjoy it

Old Post 10-24-2016 08:49 PM
waltz
UKC Forum Member

Ok.. i have about 130-150 books left to mail at the beginning of the week... I have not received any back yet so that is a good sign... knocking on wood ... will finish mailing Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope we have not sent any duplicates out that did not get marked off. I have done my best to check with I thought I recognized a name. Sorry for the delay

Old Post 10-28-2016 07:56 PM
las123
UKC Forum Member

thanks

just wanted to say thanks for all your time and hard work you have done .i got my yearbook without a delay.

Old Post 11-01-2016 01:04 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waltz
UKC Forum Member

No problem.. it has been my pleasure

Old Post 11-02-2016 12:08 AM