UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Time to quit FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Time to quit FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Facebook Bans Record-Setting “Joe Biden is Not My President” Facebook Group With 1.7 Million Members

THEIR CRIME ...........NONE ....other then being conservatives that denounce LYING BIDEN

SUPRESSION OF FREE SPEECH AT WORK WITH THE COMMIE BIG TECH

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/faceb...illion-members/

Twitter suspends Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn, other Trump allies

https://www.madpatriotnews.com/twit...r-trump-allies/

🇺🇸@SenTedCruz @tedcruz I need your help. PLEASE CONTACT ME. The entire #WalkAway movement & every employee & volunteer from my organization was BANNED today from Facebook
This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don’t get help.
Patriots, PLZ retweet🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Parler jumps to No. 1 on App Store after Facebook and Twitter ban Trump
https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/09/p...d-twitter-bans/

Google removes Parler from app store, could also be removed from Apple's if it doesn't implement a moderation plan
In other words ban and suppress groups that do not adhere to their lefty policies

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ump/6603634002/

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:04 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Time to quit FACEBOOK and TWITTER

That would the best thing for America and the world for that matter. Get the minority Cult out of the society / social media.

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4
Facebook Bans Record-Setting “Joe Biden is Not My President” Facebook Group With 1.7 Million Members

THEIR CRIME ...........NONE ....other then being conservatives that denounce LYING BIDEN

SUPRESSION OF FREE SPEECH AT WORK WITH THE COMMIE BIG TECH

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/faceb...illion-members/

Twitter suspends Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn, other Trump allies

https://www.madpatriotnews.com/twit...r-trump-allies/

🇺🇸@SenTedCruz @tedcruz I need your help. PLEASE CONTACT ME. The entire #WalkAway movement & every employee & volunteer from my organization was BANNED today from Facebook
This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don’t get help.
Patriots, PLZ retweet🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Parler jumps to No. 1 on App Store after Facebook and Twitter ban Trump
https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/09/p...d-twitter-bans/

Google removes Parler from app store, could also be removed from Apple's if it doesn't implement a moderation plan
In other words ban and suppress groups that do not adhere to their lefty policies

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ump/6603634002/
[/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:08 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Evidently you don't believe in 1st Amendment

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:12 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Unhappy

Evidently you need some education on what took place and what the reason was behind it. He will pay for his crimes against Americans and the World. No tweeting for Ding Dong Donnie. Blood is on his has once again.

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:36 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

X 2.
They believe in free speech when it fits their narrative. This is a fast slippery slope.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:42 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Evidently you need some education on what took place and what the reason was behind it. He will pay for his crimes against Americans and the World. No tweeting for Ding Dong Donnie. Blood is on his has once again.

Evidently you are dumb as a stone...THEY ARE BANNING ALL THE CONSERVATIVES JACK***
I will not banter with an idiot any longer ..POOF!!
JUST LIKE THAT ...YOU ARE NOW ON MY "IGNORE LIST"
NO LONGER WILL SEE YOUR IGNORANT ,STUPID, JACK***. DUMBRAT ,LYING COPIED NEWS . UNINFORMED, POSTS
THAT I PERCEIVE ARE WRITTEN WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING ARGUMENTS ..............BYE

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-09-2021 at 10:09 PM

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:51 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Your talking is just like a Trump supporter, as Trump liked the stupid and poorly educated. He hit a home run with you! LMAO! Never seen a Trumper itemidate me and never will!

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4
Evidently you are dumb as a stone...THEY ARE BANNING ALL THE CONSERVATIVES JACK***
I will not banter with an idiot any longer ..POOF!!
JUST LIKE THAT ...YOU ARE NOW ON MY "IGNORE LIST"
NO LONGER WILL SEE YOUR IGNORANT ,STUPID, JACK***. DUMBRAT ,LYING COPIED NEWS . UNINFORMED, POSTS
THAT I PERCEIVE ARE WRITTEN WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING ARGUMENTS ..............BYE
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 10:13 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Congress didn't pass any laws forbidding your freedom of speech. Go to the corner street and scream it to the top of your lungs.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Last edited by Wingman66 on 01-10-2021 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 01-10-2021 12:43 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fletch
UKC Forum Member

I am putting Best Ever on my ignore list, I feel he has nothing more to say that I am interested in. I would suggest if anyone else has these thoughts to do the same and let him talk to himself.

Old Post 01-10-2021 12:46 AM
fletch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fletch Click here to Send fletch a Private Message Find more posts by fletch Add fletch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

COMMUNISIM

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-10-2021 12:52 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea as you will get 4 years of this like the huddlers did the last 4 years. Good thing about it the one term blunder is done and you will see anymore years of this as you may never see another Repuke President. Cry the Blues!

QUOTE]Originally posted by fletch
I am putting Best Ever on my ignore list, I feel he has nothing more to say that I am interested in. I would suggest if anyone else has these thoughts to do the same and let him talk to himself. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-10-2021 01:13 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by fletch
I am putting Best Ever on my ignore list, I feel he has nothing more to say that I am interested in. I would suggest if anyone else has these thoughts to do the same and let him talk to himself.

👍👍👍👍👍
Great IDEA

Old Post 01-10-2021 02:17 AM
benderb4
Banned

Many more are now still being CENSORED to silence voices

Parler executive speaks out following Google app store ban, threats from Apple

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MNIxatQ0fKU?&rel=0

Conservatives PURGED From Instagram and Facebook

https://freedomnewsusa.com/breaking...m-and-facebook/

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:12 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

You constitutional scholars do you home work.....social media is not owned by the government....you clicked to join never has been covered by the first Ammenment it's a private business just like UKC forums play by there rules our your out! My only complaint about FACEBOOK is they didn't pull the plug on the ORANGE IDIOT SOONER! Benderb4 you reading this?

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 01-10-2021 at 04:44 AM

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:34 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
X 2.
They believe in free speech when it fits their narrative. This is a fast slippery slope.

And you belive in violence, rioting, when it fits your conspiracy theory agendas......

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:42 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
And you belive in violence, rioting, when it fits your conspiracy theory agendas......

I have never advocated for any form of violence or looting and you will find many post where I have spoken out against it.
ACLU has just spoken out against the banning taking place on these platforms. It is important to remember that they are not a conservative leaning group.
Twitter allows the Ayatollah Khamenei to post some of which have called for direct violence toward America. Let that sink in for a minute. It should be deeply concerning to all!. Countless conservatives have been banned many, many previous to President Trump's personal account. The Washington
Post, one of our nation's oldest papers, were previously banned for the Hunter Biden laptop story. The story was true and he has been/is under an FBI investigation and it is not Russian false disinformation. Previously to the election the story was deleted and censored by Big Tech and ignored by the MSM. The hypocrisy is astounding on what is allowed and what's not. The Chinese communist use this exact type of censorship to control what their people see and hear. Yes, they are a private company. Yes, Twitter and Facebook have terms of service. Yes, they recieve subsidies from your tax payer dollars. Big tech has wielded the power to control the narrative and influence billions of people worldwide.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-10-2021 09:11 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by fletch
Naw Son it's you getting the boot!

Old Post 01-10-2021 12:59 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

You forget to mention 5 dead in your assessment of the attempted coup, you spoke of broken glass, etc, etc,etc, neither did you condemn the violence, the slippery slope in your post only exist in a artificial life of FAKEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA, people either trying to influence other individuals, or living there life's thru other people's post, the 1st amendment has been in place long before social media, realistic people continue to function without hesitation, clearly those of you spending countless hours, posting thousands upon thousands of post on countless websites, doing your RESEARCH, LEAVING YOUR STATE OF MISSOURI AND GOING TO ANOTHER State AND THEN POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW UPSET FOLKS WERE BECAUSE THEY NEEDED TO WEAR MASK..........how sad you live a artificial life, on a computer or tablet looking for something to cling to, just like the young woman that lost her life in DC, looking for her cause,her meaning,her purpose,unplug your computer get some help, conspiracy theorists are always looking for a cause,like the Nashville bomber hearing voices,and unable to unplug from outside influence.....

Old Post 01-10-2021 07:56 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
You forget to mention 5 dead in your assessment of the attempted coup, you spoke of broken glass, etc, etc,etc, neither did you condemn the violence, the slippery slope in your post only exist in a artificial life of FAKEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA, people either trying to influence other individuals, or living there life's thru other people's post, the 1st amendment has been in place long before social media, realistic people continue to function without hesitation, clearly those of you spending countless hours, posting thousands upon thousands of post on countless websites, doing your RESEARCH, LEAVING YOUR STATE OF MISSOURI AND GOING TO ANOTHER State AND THEN POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW UPSET FOLKS WERE BECAUSE THEY NEEDED TO WEAR MASK..........how sad you live a artificial life, on a computer or tablet looking for something to cling to, just like the young woman that lost her life in DC, looking for her cause,her meaning,her purpose,unplug your computer get some help, conspiracy theorists are always looking for a cause,like the Nashville bomber hearing voices,and unable to unplug from outside influence.....

See this is why you right wingers need to listen to your elders.

"Living your life through others post". Thats pure genius.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-10-2021 08:38 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Censorship- Funny for some, Dangerous for all

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 01-10-2021 11:00 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i think the corupt democrats had better watch thier backs they have did everything in thier power to get trump out but jan 20th hasn't gotten here yet even after that they may end up behind bars y'all think trump is runing scared he's got a plan that many won't like when the arrest start proably be a bunch of openings in the whitehouse i may be wrong we will have to wait and see

Old Post 01-11-2021 01:34 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

The real shame is that these nut cases think nothing of voting for the very people bent on taking away our freedoms guaranteed by our constitution .
Specifically the FREEDOM OF SPEECH and the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
Freedoms that THOUSANDS of men and women have died to defend.

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:32 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
The real shame is that these nut cases think nothing of voting for the very people bent on taking away our freedoms guaranteed by our constitution .
Specifically the FREEDOM OF SPEECH and the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
Freedoms that THOUSANDS of men and women have died to defend.

tom please define right to bear
arms ? is a tank considered a arm ? too some it is. i believe our forefathers couldn't conceive a gun that was capable of killing 50 people in under 3 minutes all they had were flint locks how many deer did you kill this year with a flintlock ? neighbor has missed 4 times already and deer can't shoot back lol

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:44 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
tom please define right to bear
arms ? is a tank considered a arm ? too some it is. i believe our forefathers couldn't conceive a gun that was capable of killing 50 people in under 3 minutes all they had were flint locks how many deer did you kill this year with a flintlock ? neighbor has missed 4 times already and deer can't shoot back lol

Your my next victim to go to the IGNORE LIST..
You know the answer and just like the other three pieces of RAT TRASH are only stirring up trouble by asking stupid questions trying to incite arguments ...
JUST LIKE THAT !!!POOF!!! YOU ARE GONE AND ON MY LIST!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN CENSURED !!

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-11-2021 at 04:17 AM

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:59 AM
LoggyBayouBlues
UKC Forum Member

Liberals can speak their mind, say anything they like, question long held beliefs and standards, ridicule the old guard, laugh at old-fashioned ways, and blur the lines between right and wrong. But you let conservatives speak their mind...and the liberals can't take it...they won't tolerate it...and they won't stop until they have destroyed every vestige of conservative ideas, conservative values, and conservative standards of righteousness and absolute truth.

Old Post 01-11-2021 12:26 PM
LoggyBayouBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoggyBayouBlues Click here to Send LoggyBayouBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email LoggyBayouBlues Find more posts by LoggyBayouBlues Add LoggyBayouBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote