UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > President Biden
Pages (42): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Biden stayed in his basement every day and beat the Repukes best. Does not say much for the Trump Cult now does it? When a president is listed as the worst president ever and you supported him just think about that. You talk taxes and Biden, looks like Trump is going down when he leaves office for tax fraud!

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]That tells you how pathetic the Republicans were getting beat by some one like that! lmao!

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4
[B]
your right, but it is even more pathetic that anyone voted for him
we can argue who was the better choice all day.
facts are Biden is a career politician that got coddled by the Trump hating media.
he plagiarizers every thing that makes you think he has no ideas of his own
He got caught in so many lies.
He is a closet Racist .
Every one griped about Trumps tax returns Look it up Biden took every deduction possible to save nearly 500000 in taxes
Heck he never really ran a campaign. Stayed in his basement all day.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:45 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]Jan.20, 2021 document the shape America is under Trump and check at the end of ol Sleepy 4 years tell me the difference.
QUOTE][i]

Before this Chinese garbage started The economy was best it had been in over 20 years.
If they start giving all this free stuff to illegals ..with the debt the way it is if they do not hit every taxpayer in this country with a tax increase there will be a hole that this country will never recover.
If any of you remember what happened I THINK IN BOTH FRANCE AND ITALY the government took savings from people and only paid them so much on the dollar . Mass rioting and protests resulted.
I can see this coming here for real
Can't tax to prosperity .
Proven that excess taxes discourage people from working harder because the more you make the more they take

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:50 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fletch
UKC Forum Member

No problem Bender, we are on the same page I believe. I am just curious what someone like Best Ever heard from the Biden campaign.

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:52 AM
fletch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fletch Click here to Send fletch a Private Message Find more posts by fletch Add fletch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

The very most important thing, DEMOCRACY OVER DICTATORSHIP!

QUOTE]Originally posted by fletch
No problem Bender, we are on the same page I believe. I am just curious what someone like Best Ever heard from the Biden campaign. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:54 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]Biden stayed in his basement every day and beat the Repukes best. Does not say much for the Trump Cult now does it? When a president is listed as the worst president ever and you supported him just think about that. You talk taxes and Biden, looks like Trump is going down when he leaves office for tax fraud!
QUOTE][i]

We shall see. I guess. Lying HAIR SNIFFEN BIDEN is no SAINT
I saw polls TRUMP was voted best President ...
So there you have it.
I refuse to support ANY CANDIDATE that NO MATTER THE PARTY that ENCOURAGES able bodied people to sit at home generation after generation with their hand out.
Nor encourages illegal immigration by giving undeserved hand outs as soon as they cross the border ahead of US citizens that are doing without.
That attempts to chip away at the constitutional rights and freedoms to control the populous .
That want to enrich certain people and give EXTORDINARY RIGHTS based on skin . (IE I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SLAVE OWNER AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN A SLAVE) ...(SO THEY NEED GET OVER IT AND MAKE THEM SELF A USEFUL CONTRIBUTING HUMAN)

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-09-2021 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:58 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fletch
UKC Forum Member

I guess your screen name says it all Best Ever, you are a legend in your own mind. I will ask you the same question in 100 days, good night

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:00 AM
fletch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fletch Click here to Send fletch a Private Message Find more posts by fletch Add fletch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by fletch
I guess your screen name says it all Best Ever, you are a legend in your own mind. I will ask you the same question in 100 days, good night

BIDEN FOLLOWERS GIVE US AN ANSWER!!

YES, I too would like one of the BIDEN followers without mentioning Trump to name some of the attributes as to why they voted for BIDEN.

I honestly believe he did not win.

To believe he got more votes then THE "BIG BUM" or "CRAZY HILLARY" is a far stretch of the imagination

The refusal to allow auditing by signature comparison makes one question... WHAT ARE THEY HIDING

McConnell I believe is the one that stated to allow this to go forward would damage integrity of our Republic....BINGO..
That is what I have been thinking why they refuse to ADMIT TAMPERING !!

Middle of the night abnormal jumps in vote counts after observers were sent home

Abnormalities in the number of votes recorded out stripping the number of ACTUAL VOTERS REGISTERED

Thousands of Registered voters WITH THE SAME ADDRESS ???

Numerous sites that show VOTE FLIPPING in real time

Vote flipping as votes came in and were counted on paper

Later with time as I can locate them I will post links to back the above statements for the DENIERS

Old Post 01-09-2021 01:54 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime!

That is your answer!

Old Post 01-09-2021 01:59 PM
fletch
UKC Forum Member

Your consistency is underwhelming best ever, another non answer, I guess your answers are the best ever you have. Good bye

Old Post 01-09-2021 02:28 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by fletch
Your consistency is underwhelming best ever, another non answer, I guess your answers are the best ever you have. Good bye

BIDEN FOLLOWERS GIVE US AN ANSWER!!

YES, I too would like one of the BIDEN followers without mentioning Trump to name some of the attributes as to why they voted for BIDEN.

The failure FROM BASEMENT LYING HIDEN BIDEN voters to answer this simple question speaks volumes.

THEY CAN NOT SAY ANY THING GOOD ABOUT THE LYING BASEMENT HIDEN BIDEN

HE IS AN ILLEGITAMATE PRESIDENT

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:33 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

This post is not open for discussion. I have earned my right for freedom of speech and expressing my opinions. I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is; unfriend me or block me - just know I haven’t done that to my hardcore Biden friends; they are still my friends in my eyes and I don’t call them names for expressing their opinions. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China, probably suffering from dementia and is only a short time place holder for the most radical VP to step right into the Presidency. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career; and, you should seriously check out Senator Harris’ very short, unqualified record.
But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables because I am none of those things and I do not care!
God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history. 🇺🇸
Feel free to copy/paste, I did.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-09-2021 06:34 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime!

That is your answer!

It's not SLEEPY JOE, It's SLEEPY CREEPY JOE... at least quote us right...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-09-2021 06:36 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fletch
UKC Forum Member

Well said Harleydan

Old Post 01-09-2021 07:03 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime. Trump and his small cult is the biggest embarrassment of all time and yet idiot support the biggest looser. But then again Trump loves the poorly educated and stupid followers.

Last edited by BEST EVER on 01-09-2021 at 07:57 PM

Old Post 01-09-2021 07:10 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime. Trump and his small cult is the biggest embarrassment of all time and yet idiot support the biggest looser. But then again loves the poorly educated and stupid followers.

No my daddy passed away nearly 2 years ago and momma lives just down the road, they will never be replaced. Everyone here has a momma and daddy and none of us are the offspring of those two, thank the Lord above!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-09-2021 07:56 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime. Trump and his small cult is the biggest embarrassment of all time and yet idiot support the biggest looser. But then again Trump loves the poorly educated and stupid followers. Buden has already taken over and Trump has neen in bidding since Nov
3rd. Now they have taken him off tweeter, Facebook and other platforms the Repuke Cult is lost!

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:00 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Come Jan.20, 2021 pm Sleepy Joe as Repukes called along with many other names will be your new daddy, Kamala wil be your new momma. If you do not like it you can move and then next time try to get someone to run that is not and idiot and voted the worst President of all tiime. Trump and his small cult is the biggest embarrassment of all time and yet idiot support the biggest looser. But then again Trump loves the poorly educated and stupid followers. Buden has already taken over and Trump has neen in bidding since Nov
3rd. Now they have taken him off tweeter, Facebook and other platforms the Repuke Cult is lost!

Are you one of those highly educated libtards or just a wannabe? You come off as sub poorly educated, so was just wondering

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:07 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Yeah you would think a 64 year old would be a little wiser and more conservative..... Can't fix low IQ's though if they are born that way

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:15 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Must be talking about yourself as Trump like the poorly educated and stupid followers. That was Trump words! You follow him so no need to say anymore!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
Are you one of those highly educated libtards or just a wannabe? You come off as sub poorly educated, so was just wondering [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:24 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

There's the problem with your thinking when you think that someone should give the honor reserved to a father and and a mother to politicians.
One's educational level does not equate to knowledge. Some of the most intelligent people I know have been dropouts never even graduating high school. Some of the most successful people in our society have no formal higher education. If you are one of high education you need to ask for a refund! You have obviously been indoctrinated to spew constant hatred towards others who do not share your viewpoint and your spelling is horrible. You did master the ability to copy and paste.
BTW I don't know about other on here but I have never considered myself part of any political party so your constant posting of Repukes has no affect on me. Washington is full of people on both sides of the aisle that are a disease masquerading as the cure. The sooner you discover that the better off you'll be.
We are not Trump cultists. We are not Trump he is us. Even if he ends up by the wayside we are still here and we are tens of millions of fed up Americans. If you think we will blindly follow your leader into his great utopia think again.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:48 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

I just enjoy listening to the excuses after Trump got humiliated along with his followers. The last 4 years a small group that huddled and made fun of ol sleepy must really feel 2 feet tall after the landslide victory for Biden. When you get beat twice by millions of votes it puts your thought where they belong. Trump is a very Sick virus!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
There's the problem with your thinking when you think that someone should give the honor reserved to a father and and a mother to politicians.
One's educational level does not equate to knowledge. Some of the most intelligent people I know have been dropouts never even graduating high school. Some of the most successful people in our society have no formal higher education. If you are one of high education you need to ask for a refund! You have obviously been indoctrinated to spew constant hatred towards others who do not share your viewpoint and your spelling is horrible. You did master the ability to copy and paste.
BTW I don't know about other on here but I have never considered myself part of any political party so your constant posting of Repukes has no affect on me. Washington is full of people on both sides of the aisle that are a disease masquerading as the cure. The sooner you discover that the better off you'll be.
We are not Trump cultists. We are not Trump he is us. Even if he ends up by the wayside we are still here and we are tens of millions of fed up Americans. If you think we will blindly follow your leader into his great utopia think again.
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 09:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Biden now says that he is afraid to attend his inaugaration. He is going to hide in his basement and have a "virtual Inaugaration". Apparently he will watch it on TV. He is afraid that President Trump's supporters will stage a protest.

Old Post 01-11-2021 01:43 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Biden now says that he is afraid to attend his inaugaration. He is going to hide in his basement and have a "virtual Inaugaration". Apparently he will watch it on TV. He is afraid that President Trump's supporters will stage a protest.

Yes still basement hiden lyin Biden
Some folks are giving it 3 months others 6 months
And these idiots voted this bigger JACK*** into office.

Already talking about pushing on taking away gun rights and trying to destroy the NRA

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:36 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

I was hoping for a Purge!!!!!!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:31 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like the Rocket Man has started back with his threats. I bet that the Sleepy Man is already getting nervous. I wonder how long it will take before Sleepy Man drops the sanctions on Rocket Man? Sleepy Man will probably send Hunter over there to "negotiate".

Old Post 01-11-2021 05:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote