UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
So you're changing your story now? True trumpeter. Trumpeters hate gay people, unless you think you have voter fraud proof. Trumpeters hate prior drug addicts, unless your the my pillow guy. Trumpeters hate blm rioters, unless your a maga-it. Sounds about right...

If it's incoherent, it's because I quoted you. Read it slowly.. TRUMPETERS HATE RIOTERS.. did you not say this? Guess even you don't understand yourself.. or am I typing too fast for you to read slowly.. and you said "Sleepy Joe" ..you simply forgot CREEPY BOBBLEHEAD...
Haha

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2021 02:30 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Wingman66

Wingman,
I have been reading through some of this message string. I keep seeing at the bottom of your post a statement you continue to repeat. Can you explain exactly what you mean by;

“I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape.”

Thanks,
Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 03-04-2021 03:32 AM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. 'Make up your mind' part threw me. Doesn't really matter I guess. Ding dong is taking back over tomorrow. Yall only had to deal with biden for a few weeks 👍

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-04-2021 03:34 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
“I can't fix stupid, but I can muffle it with duct tape"
Just a word play on a popular phrase. You can't fix someone's bird brained ideas but you don't have to take it to heart as Gospel either.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 03-04-2021 03:42 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Just a word play on a popular phrase......

Does that make any sense at all?....."I can muffle stupidity with duct tape".....

Isn't that just another typical libertariain idea. You think that you can or should censor or muffle someone else. Who put you in charge of what was stupid and needed "muffling"? Why do the left wingers think that they know everything and can tell everyone not only what to say but what to think and how to act also.

Old Post 03-04-2021 02:17 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Does that make any sense at all?....."I can muffle stupidity with duct tape".....

Isn't that just another typical libertariain idea. You think that you can or should censor or muffle someone else. Who put you in charge of what was stupid and needed "muffling"? Why do the left wingers think that they know everything and can tell everyone not only what to say but what to think and how to act also.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-04-2021 05:46 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

THE MURDERING AGENT IDENTIFIED ???

REDPILLED MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS! (Exclusive Evidence)

(IF THIS IS TRUE .IT EXPLAINS ALOT WHY IT HAS BEEN A COVER UP !!)

http://republicbroadcasting.org/new...-kill-trump-su/

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 05-07-2021 at 07:16 PM

Old Post 05-07-2021 07:10 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

CNN just posted a story saying that Director of Capitol Police stated threats against members of Congress have gone up 107%. Now that was the headline and it is sure believable. If you read farther on though, he says that they base these numbers on "monitoring social media". I wonder what that means? After reading through some more blah, blah, blah, you read that he is asking for more money to hire more agents to "monitor social media". Imagine that, oh my goodness.

Old Post 05-07-2021 09:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

ABC News has come right behind CNN with a story saying the Capitol Police lack "adequate resources" to keep up with these threats. Guess who their source was for this story? That's right the Capitol Police say their budget must be increased to pay for "adequate resources". If they have more people to "monitor social media" they will be able to find more threats against congressmen. If ABC and CNN say it is so then it must be. I guess that Biden will have to include them in his new budget. I wonder how many millions they will need to "monitor social media"?

Old Post 05-08-2021 12:03 AM
benderb4
Banned

Putin asks who shot Ashli Babbitt, accuses U.S. of arresting MAGA protesters for political persecution

Putin asked the journalist-
“Did you order the assassination of the woman (Ashli Babbitt) who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?”

Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the Biden administration of jailing “MAGA” demonstrators who took part in the Capitol Building breach Jan. 6, likening it to “persecuting political opinions” the way a dictatorial government would do.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...cution-1089167/

Many Capitol protesters are still being held in custody months later, some for nothing more than simple trespassing. There have also been reports that some suspects have been physically abused, while others are being held for 23 hours a day in solitary confinement, the latter of which has even drawn criticism from some Democrats.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 06-15-2021 03:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Fifty three defendants are still being held in jail, 5 mos after the riot with no bond. Now if you get arrested in New York City for attempted murder, you are released the next day with no bond. How could anyone not think that they are "political prisoners". If it weren't for politics, they would not be in jail.

Old Post 06-15-2021 11:51 PM