UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

Took a hunt last night and treed a single.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2014 10:44 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pics from last night.

Old Post 02-25-2014 10:21 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 03-01-2014 11:36 AM
vahounder
UKC Forum Member

Planning any pups this year?

Old Post 03-01-2014 05:37 PM
vahounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vahounder Click here to Send vahounder a Private Message Click Here to Email vahounder Find more posts by vahounder Add vahounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Yes my plan is to have two of my females bred this summer.

Old Post 03-02-2014 12:22 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Re: Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

quote:
Originally posted by Bestep
This is a pic. of my all blue male that we hunt on bear. He has a cold nose, good feet and is fast on track, and plenty of grit to make a bear climb.I beleive he has the right tools to help the bluetick breed. He has one litter that is 11 months old and getting some good reports on them. Some are used on coon and some on big game. If interested in breeding to him ,just give me a call. Thanks-540-833-6325.

Old Post 03-06-2014 11:14 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Some pics of Saturday nights hunt with some friends.

Old Post 03-06-2014 10:36 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Last night was our last night of kill season we treed one tree and seen two coon .We let them both set for another time.

Old Post 03-11-2014 11:20 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

btt....

Old Post 03-13-2014 10:42 PM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Took our two females out last night and treed a single. Called it a night and went home.

Old Post 03-15-2014 09:40 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-17-2014 10:02 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Bobby,
Tease me with that other all-blue female.....whats she out of?

Old Post 03-18-2014 01:28 AM
hollaback maine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hollaback maine Click here to Send hollaback maine a Private Message Find more posts by hollaback maine Add hollaback maine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill this is the 3 gen. ped. on the other blue female.

Old Post 03-19-2014 09:30 PM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hounds Bobby.....Keep after em'!

Old Post 03-20-2014 06:26 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

My son took one hound hunting and treed one coon in this big pine.

Old Post 03-22-2014 12:56 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Bobby I got Jennie bred to smokey today

Smokey!!

Jennie!!

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 03-24-2014 03:26 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Bobby, and Bo

Congratulations on the cross, I'm sure it will produce well.

Old Post 03-24-2014 11:47 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowcreekkennel
UKC Forum Member

all blue dogs

hey mr b estep those sure all some good lookin all blue dogs. I use to hunt one for a guy and he was about 80 lbs and a huge houndy lookin all blue male his name was hoss and man was he the loudest dog ive ever been in the woods with. im located near Martinsville va and I would be interested in an all blue female pup if yu ever have any yu would like to sale. heres my numbers home: 540 484 1433
cell: 540 493 9320

Old Post 03-25-2014 11:29 PM
snowcreekkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowcreekkennel Click here to Send snowcreekkennel a Private Message Find more posts by snowcreekkennel Add snowcreekkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Bill I believe this cross will work. Snow creek kennel, I plan on crossing my all blue male with one of my all blue female this summer. I'll let you know when this happens.

Old Post 03-27-2014 11:00 AM
snowcreekkennel
UKC Forum Member

Thank yu for replying. They sure are some good lookin hounds!!! :-) Hard to come by in my neck of the woods too!!!

Old Post 03-29-2014 03:20 AM
snowcreekkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowcreekkennel Click here to Send snowcreekkennel a Private Message Find more posts by snowcreekkennel Add snowcreekkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-07-2014 11:27 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pics from last Sat. night.

Old Post 04-11-2014 10:38 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Took a hunt last night and treed a single.

Old Post 04-17-2014 10:55 AM
hollaback maine
UKC Forum Member

Nice job Bobby!

Old Post 04-18-2014 03:07 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pics from Tuesday nights hunt with our two all blue females

Old Post 04-23-2014 11:44 PM