UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > *All Grand At Stud*Gr Nt Ch Abbott's Cool Hand Luke
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

**UKC 6 Generation All Grand At Stud**Gr Nt Ch Abbott's Cool Hand Luke

Last edited by ErinAbbott on 08-18-2017 at 05:54 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2013 11:57 PM
ErinAbbott is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J&C5891
UKC Forum Member

What happened to Trackman Plus

Jacob Cox
606-269-1062

After Dark Kennels
Home Of

GRNT' Jrs Janey
(Xjr x Insane Jane)

GRNT Trackman's Stylish Witch
(Trackman x Witchcraft

GRNT' Lonetree Style Legend
( Nocturnal Style x Southern Sky)

NTCH' Jessie Jane(2wins)
(Insane Cain X Chloe Cheyenne)

After Darks Jan-It
(Sweat It x Jr's Janey)

Itsy Bitsy Spider
(Honey Creek Spider x Jr's Janey)

Old Post 01-26-2013 06:01 AM
J&C5891 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&C5891 Click here to Send J&C5891 a Private Message Click Here to Email J&C5891 Find more posts by J&C5891 Add J&C5891 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

Luke

Nice Dog, u should see him up close.

Old Post 03-01-2013 03:21 PM
srwlk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srwlk Click here to Send srwlk a Private Message Find more posts by srwlk Add srwlk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffreystrutz
UKC Forum Member

Erin and Kenny im sure glad i bred my dual gr to your track + dog before he passed away! these pups are the best looking pups i have seen in a very long time. They were born on christmas day!! Already showing great potential. I have a real nice wild card female that i would like to breed to your luke dog. She is 5 generation all grand, should be a nice cross. More people should breed to your dogs kenny, i bred my old dual gr. to you stylish train dog 5 yrs ago and i got some excellent pups. In fact i own a dual gr off that cross. Thats the female i bred to your track + dog!! You know what it takes to make a coondog and a STUD DOG!! As far as im concerned kenny is the greatest guy to talk to and work with. Looking forward to future crosses with your dogs Ken!!! Ill try and get pics of those pups on here soon. Thanks

GRNITECH ABBOTT'S BAWLING REBEL (SEMEN)

Old Post 04-13-2013 03:45 AM
jeffreystrutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffreystrutz Click here to Send jeffreystrutz a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffreystrutz Find more posts by jeffreystrutz Add jeffreystrutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

good looking hound,bred the best ,really like the way hes put together

Southern ohio
Call or text-1-937-403-7322

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SIRE=PCH,NTCH G & E FIGHTIN SIDE
DAM=GRCH NTCH SILVER DOLLAR DAISY MAY
--------------------------------------------------
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2018 UKC performance sire
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire
SIRE=GRNTCH DARKSHADOW TAPP TWISTER
DAM=NTCH RHOADS TRI-COUNTY ADA

---------------------------------------------------

Singing Tapp Whitey (semen)

Last edited by buckeye_boys on 04-15-2013 at 05:29 PM

Old Post 04-14-2013 08:53 PM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

Luke

Lukes a nice dog

Old Post 04-23-2013 11:21 PM
srwlk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srwlk Click here to Send srwlk a Private Message Find more posts by srwlk Add srwlk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treesinging
UKC Forum Member

congratulation Kenny for having Jodie inducted to the Hall of Fame. Well deserved. Whitey

Old Post 04-24-2013 12:41 AM
Treesinging is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treesinging Click here to Send Treesinging a Private Message Click Here to Email Treesinging Find more posts by Treesinging Add Treesinging to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth Abbott and family would like to thank everyone for voting GrNtCh'Pr' Abbott's Nocturnal Jodie into the Treeing Walker Days Hall of Fame at Montpelier, Ohio.

Old Post 04-25-2013 01:46 AM
ErinAbbott is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ErinAbbott Click here to Send ErinAbbott a Private Message Click Here to Email ErinAbbott Find more posts by ErinAbbott Add ErinAbbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

A well deserved honor.

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 04-25-2013 02:19 AM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srwlk
UKC Forum Member

jodie

congrats. on jodie.

Old Post 04-25-2013 08:58 PM
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

congratulation Kenny

Southern ohio

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire

Old Post 04-25-2013 09:09 PM
buckeye_boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckeye_boys Click here to Send buckeye_boys a Private Message Click Here to Email buckeye_boys Find more posts by buckeye_boys Add buckeye_boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

JODIE

CONGRATULATIONS MR KENNY ABBOTT AND FAMILY WITH GRNITECH 'PR' ABBOTTS NOCTURNAL JODIE BEING VOTED IN THE HALL OF FAME !

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Last edited by david.e.penley on 04-26-2013 at 12:32 AM

Old Post 04-25-2013 11:40 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

I have an all grand female out of Luke and Ch Grntch Abotts Hardwood Sally with a UKC 1st and 2nd

Old Post 05-09-2013 04:25 PM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Dutchcreek99 - Sure glad to hear that your Luke female is doing a great job for you. We have 2 sisters here to her - NiteCh 'PR' Abbott's Hardwood Sally ll and Abbott's Hardwood Shannon - Shannon has been in one hunt and has a 1st place win. When you get a minute give dad a call he would like hear from you. 304 565-4962.

Old Post 05-17-2013 05:00 PM
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

It was nice to talk to you Mr Abbott I will keep you posted on how she is doing after she goes out of heat. Thanks again
Sean Clark

Old Post 05-18-2013 02:25 PM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buckeye_boys
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: **UKC 6 Generation All Grand At Stud**Gr Nt Ch Abbott's Cool Hand Luke

quote:
Originally posted by ErinAbbott

Southern ohio

B&R'S CLASSY SIDE
SINGING TAPP WHITEY
2017 CHKC super stud
2018 PKC Ss sire

Old Post 06-15-2013 05:43 PM
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

Made lady a ntch tonight.

Old Post 06-16-2013 05:51 AM
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

Erin I cant remember what your Dad told me whether she was a 5 or 6 generation all grand and would you care to post it if you have it. I have the 3 generation but did not know thy went so far back until I spoke with him.

Thanks
Sean

Old Post 06-16-2013 11:02 PM
jeffreystrutz
UKC Forum Member

sent u a pm. Do you have any semen on Luke? Its quite a drive for me, I've been to your place twice to breed to your Train dog and to Track +. Its a long drive.

GRNITECH ABBOTT'S BAWLING REBEL (SEMEN)

Old Post 07-05-2013 11:48 PM
jeffreystrutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffreystrutz Click here to Send jeffreystrutz a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffreystrutz Find more posts by jeffreystrutz Add jeffreystrutz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnadkins91
UKC Forum Member

I got a 4 yr old male out of track man + and comas stylish mindy I bought for $500 at 16 months old off a blucktick man at 17 months old the dog set in a thunderstorm for 2 hrs under the tree hammerin every breath and when we got a chance we shot it out to him an one of my buddies offered $2500 for him counted out on the hood of my truck ive had the dog bout 3 yr now and I wouldn't take a farm in Georgia for him his chest is about 22 inches wide and muscled like you wouldn't believe, I believe Kenny told me he qualified his litter mate sister for the world at 17 months of age

Old Post 07-06-2013 09:04 AM
johnadkins91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnadkins91 Click here to Send johnadkins91 a Private Message Click Here to Email johnadkins91 Find more posts by johnadkins91 Add johnadkins91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Several people have been asking about frozen semen from our GrNtChAbbott's Cool Hand Luke. We are sorry but at this time we only have 5 breedings stored at Dean Bitzel's for personal use. If we can get more collected we will have some available. Thanks for your interest in our Stud dog.

Kenny Abbott

Old Post 07-10-2013 11:07 PM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

Some real nice females have been bred to Luke will post later. Kenny Abbott ph 304 565-4962

Old Post 07-27-2013 01:02 AM
ErinAbbott
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Abbott's Cool Hand Luke has been bred to GrNtCh Abbott's Stylish Brandy.
Luke sister GrNtCh Abbott's Big Horn Jessie has been bred to GrNtCh Hardwood Dreamer.
GrNtCh Abbott's Flatwood Stacy has been bred to GrNtCh Silverado Dan.
In the last 2 months Stacy's pups have won 9 UKC First place wins and 2 second place wins that we are aware of. Her pups are doing good for pups 1 year old and under.

Old Post 08-05-2013 04:07 PM
coonhunter25573
UKC Forum Member

i had areal nice track + female that was double liquid smoke iam interested in another abbott hound what is brandys pedigree and how much are u asking for the pups out of her and luke

Old Post 08-11-2013 12:20 AM
coonhunter25573 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter25573 Click here to Send coonhunter25573 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter25573 Add coonhunter25573 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J&C5891
UKC Forum Member

What is brandys pedigree

Jacob Cox
606-269-1062

After Dark Kennels
Home Of

GRNT' Jrs Janey
(Xjr x Insane Jane)

GRNT Trackman's Stylish Witch
(Trackman x Witchcraft

GRNT' Lonetree Style Legend
( Nocturnal Style x Southern Sky)

NTCH' Jessie Jane(2wins)
(Insane Cain X Chloe Cheyenne)

After Darks Jan-It
(Sweat It x Jr's Janey)

Itsy Bitsy Spider
(Honey Creek Spider x Jr's Janey)

Old Post 08-11-2013 02:01 AM
J&C5891 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&C5891 Click here to Send J&C5891 a Private Message Click Here to Email J&C5891 Find more posts by J&C5891 Add J&C5891 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote