UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Bozo, Queen, Lipper, Patch, Lizzy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Bozo, Queen, Lipper, Patch, Lizzy

Gang, I'm not a dog breeder or stud dog promoter. I'm a coon hunter and have been for a couple years. We are going to offer Ranger at public stud if there is any interest. He's a pretty decent coon dog, but not a great score card dog. You want an electrified edge runner who will tree you a hot pop up a mile in, you probably want to pass..

There aren't many bred like him left in the coon hound world any more. Here is an opportunity if you want to go back to the well in the Treeing Walker breed. We took him to town enough to title him and me to remember that I am not much of a comp hunter. Thank goodness a couple of friends helped me out.

Bring your lights and boots and let's go hunting if you have an interest.. Cell phone 260-367-1495, best way to contact me. I don't get on here every day. Regards

Last edited by Larry Hall on 07-09-2021 at 01:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2020 02:06 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

RANGER

DOES HE HAVE MANY PUPS ON THE GROUND AND HOW ARE THEY DOING? IS HE PERFORMACE OR SS? HOW MUCH ON STUD FEE?
THANKS

Last edited by BIG-MAN071 on 09-01-2020 at 04:32 PM

Old Post 09-01-2020 04:30 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

He's got four pups on the ground at a year old.. The two that have been hunted started early and are progressing.. The other two have not been hunted yet..

$300 stud fee and I will SS the litter or pay him up.. It will be done either way.. I don't see any value in the performance program in UKC, so won't pay that up..

Thanks for asking.

Old Post 09-01-2020 07:31 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 09-08-2020 02:18 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the interest!!

Old Post 09-30-2020 02:01 PM
John Vanover
UKC Forum Member

He is a fine looking Hound. Bred great!

Old Post 10-12-2020 11:54 PM
John Vanover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Vanover Click here to Send John Vanover a Private Message Click Here to Email John Vanover Find more posts by John Vanover Add John Vanover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John!!

Old Post 10-21-2020 01:47 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Gang, we have four females booked for breeding over the next couple of weeks. A bluetick bitch for a crossbred litter and three pretty strong walker females..

I'll list them and info about them after breeding for pup info... Thanks for all the interest!!!

Old Post 10-30-2020 01:53 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Gang,

we have bred four females in the last month to Ranger.

1. Solid Blue tick female that goes back to Mackie Manns stuff
2. Heavy Clover bred female
3. Grand daughter of Jamison's Stylish Fly and a Clover male
4. Platinum Ch Witch owned by Randy Gadd

Have a Grand Nite Ch female that goes back to Patch and Trackman. Top notch bitch we got from Mark Nix out of LA will be bred in March

Everything we have bred so far is a coon dog..

Couple more coming..

Old Post 11-19-2020 01:52 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Ped

Can’t see his ped can u write it out or blow up the picture thanks Darren

Old Post 11-20-2020 02:02 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Here is a blown up version of his pedigree.. He's a direct son of Hardwood Patch off a direct daughter of Lipper.. Not many like him left out there.. click on the pick if you need to make it larger.

Old Post 11-20-2020 02:40 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

We have four litters of pups percolating out of Ranger at the current time..

Three Walker bitches and one blue tick for an Xbred litter.

Two Clover bred bitches, a platinum Ch Bushwacker bitch and the Blue dog goes back to Mackie Mann's stuff from a while ago..

Appreciate all the interest.

Old Post 12-17-2020 01:55 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Larry if this world ever gets back to normal and borders opened back up I've got a female here I'd sure like to back up to him.

Old Post 01-03-2021 07:55 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Donnie, you are welcome any time.. I don't get on here alot, so apologize for the late reply.

Have a fair amount of interest in him.. Couple more good females coming in the next couple of months..

Old Post 01-05-2021 02:30 PM
mac attack
UKC Forum Member

Wow, really nice pedigree on him. It is good to see that you are getting him bred some.

NiteCh McCulley's Tree_Hugging Murphy(Coma/Coma)
M
Reedsville, Wi
920-973-0124

Old Post 01-12-2021 06:22 PM
mac attack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mac attack Click here to Send mac attack a Private Message Click Here to Email mac attack Find more posts by mac attack Add mac attack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mac Attack.. We have several pups on the ground now. Hoping we have some nice young dogs in the fall.. Have a very nice Grand Nite Ch female coming to him in March and another top female shortly after that..

Old Post 01-15-2021 02:29 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the interest. I added my cell phone number to the original Ad. That is the best way to contact me. I don't get on here every day.

Larry Hall
260-367-1495

Old Post 01-27-2021 10:23 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-02-2021 01:32 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

We have bred a couple of very nice females to Ranger lately, pups will be born the middle of August hopefully.. FYI

Old Post 07-09-2021 01:11 PM