UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Papers

i plain cant figure out y it takes so long to get papers transferd
i send them in over a month,,,,and i need them ,,what is acually the cause??? another kc it takes 10 days to transfer
THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2021 06:06 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILL HUBBARD
UKC Forum Member

papers

Im having the same issue. Sent mine back in JAnuary. Still nothing. and yes the other kc would have this taken care of in a week. Maybe they should take some of that extra money they charge per dog and hire some more help!!

Old Post 02-28-2021 09:28 PM
BILL HUBBARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILL HUBBARD Click here to Send BILL HUBBARD a Private Message Find more posts by BILL HUBBARD Add BILL HUBBARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

Same problem here, set both set of papers out at the same time January 12,other KC no problem, nothing from UKC yet , no activity in my bank account from them either , going to try and call today,frustrating!

Last edited by K Slim on 03-08-2021 at 08:02 PM

Old Post 03-01-2021 12:22 PM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Go to the main ukc pg and use their new chat system, its easier than calling them.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 03-01-2021 02:01 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

papers

I sent of a set of papers on a pup I have raised,took 10 weeks to get the papers back.
I thought something was wrong and the check had not been cashed,so I called,I was 123 on the waiting list, I was on hold for 3 1/2 hours,they said give it a week and then get a duplicate set made,2 weeks later I got my performance stuff ,1 week later I got my papers.

Hobo is rite,chat is quicker!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-01-2021 05:11 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Re: papers

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Van Dusen
I sent of a set of papers on a pup I have raised,took 10 weeks to get the papers back.
I thought something was wrong and the check had not been cashed,so I called,I was 123 on the waiting list, I was on hold for 3 1/2 hours,they said give it a week and then get a duplicate set made,2 weeks later I got my performance stuff ,1 week later I got my papers.

Hobo is rite,chat is quicker!

I DID LIVE CHAT ,,,SO DID U GET A DUPLICATE
THANKS

Old Post 03-01-2021 11:38 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

My understanding...BLAME IT DICTATOR WHITMER
I thought I understand they were still working from home.
I sent in a set last year and was surprised 3 weeks turn a round
Know a guy that took 4 months .And same guy sent a second set less then 4 weeks turn a round
So go figure why.
I really think some of it has to do with the mail too.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 03-02-2021 12:30 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: papers

quote:
Originally posted by AndyMiller
I DID LIVE CHAT ,,,SO DID U GET A DUPLICATE
THANKS

I received my papers from UKC .
I did not need to try for duplicate set.
IT took 10 weeks from the time I sent them off to receive my permant set from UKC.
I even got my performance info before the papers arrived.
I was worried they were lost in the mail,because it took so long and the check was not cashed.
I sent the UKC,and PKC papers off the same day.
I got the PKC papers back in what seemed like no time,but I was concerned the UKC papers got lost.
IT all worked out,I guess you got to be patient.....
I always make a copy of the papers before I send them off,so I had the numbers in case I had an issue,that is a good practice to do,but luckily it all worked out.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:04 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

I don’t really think it’s the mail cuz my other kc papers were back in 10 days

Old Post 03-03-2021 09:39 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

The mail not as fast as it used to be,My daughter sent out something in the mail December 19th and i got it at the end of Janurary,dont blame it all on UKC

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 03-07-2021 05:03 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I agree with the post office messing up. Some checks I wrote to pay bills and mailed in Dec. took up to two months to be delivered. They cost me right at $100.00 in late fees and interest.

Old Post 03-07-2021 05:36 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
The mail not as fast as it used to be,My daughter sent out something in the mail December 19th and i got it at the end of Janurary,dont blame it all on UKC

I’m not blaming all Ukc ,,, the papers are on their way
7 weeks

Old Post 03-07-2021 05:37 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by K Slim
MAKE A COPY of the paperwork before you send it ,I learned a lesson, if I had my pups UKC number I wouldn’t being going through what I am now, been messaging back and forth with UKC , I sent her puppy paperwork in to get her permanent paperwork in my name. Not having her UKC number I’m screwed, I sent her PKC paperwork and UKC paperwork at the same time got my PKC paperwork back a few weeks ago , sent it in 1/12/21 and they didn’t receive it yet at UKC. Hopefully they get it , now I have a nice started young dog with no UKC papers. Makes me sick !

That is why I said in my post I always make a copy and keep it just in case this happens.....

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-09-2021 12:25 AM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

If you bought the pup from someone they have there ukc number,because ukc sends a pepper a long with the pups paper worker to the owner of the litter

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 03-09-2021 03:15 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I don't see any ukc reps responding on here about real issues. Just sayin

Old Post 03-10-2021 02:55 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAS
UKC Forum Member

Papers

This may not be all UKC. I sent a set of papers off 2/16/2021 priority mail. They should have been delivered on 2/19/2021. I was able to track it. They came up missing and ended up in Fargo ND from GA.
Long story short they arrived at UKC's office on 3/8/2021.
What should have been 2 to 3 days ended up four weeks just to get to the UKC office.

Old Post 03-10-2021 03:50 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote