UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > For all you tough guys!
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CentralTn
Thanks.Be tomorrow before i get with my personal doctor,this was prescribed when i was tested and i didn't know much about it.Yep, no doubt a person with be parasite free lol,one way or another.

It's been used for years in humans for parasites with very few side effects.
I watched a doctor speaking on ivomectrin for vivid before a senate committee I believe it was just last week. They've been running some VERY promising trials with it. I will see if I can find it again.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2020 04:09 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://youtu.be/YgOAaLmoa68

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-22-2020 04:14 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Will these people ever make up their mind?

Is controlling people, masks, quarantine forever the real goal because the goal post keeps getting moved and not just by Fauci read for the latest by the WHO organization chief scientist...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.da...fficacy-skeptic

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclose...03%2Fframe.html

Until you read their plan "The Great Reset" you will not understand that they have no intention of letting us get to normal again. This is new normal until they implement the planned Great Reset. It is not a crazed conspiracy world leaders and elites from around the globe have been openly discussing it since early summer, many long before but now they are excited about the possibilities. They absolutely cannot let the COVID-19 crisis go to waist and some have openly said even that. What was once a concern of tin foil hat wearers like myself when we read Agenda 2020 then Agenda 2030 now The Great Reset, Klaus Schwab's of the World Economic Forum brainchild is set to be implemented at a much faster rate because of this "pandemic". At DAVOS this coming January it is to be a major topic, we are not invited. Sustainability, equality, climate change, elimination of carbon, business compliance or else, more government controls here and around the world all for the greater good, think the new Green Deal on steroids. If you do not know what the Great Reset or even DAVOS is about please do a search and read for yourself. You can also find quotes from leaders around the world even Biden "build back better", hint not an original thought or idea it is part of the plan. Canada's Trudeau has resent quotes along with many other elitist. TIME magazine has also wrote an article that basically lays out a dream of how we let it happen with certain turns of events.
It's a crisis they can't let go to waist so it mustn't end quickly! They must keep the world populace scared, confused and willing to be controlled or they will never go for it.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 12-29-2020 at 06:44 AM

Old Post 12-29-2020 05:43 AM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia

When people first started dying here in the Houston area a doctor came forward and spoke up about using Hydroxychloroquine with additional ingredients, and the success rate they were having with that concoction which was really high like close to 100 percent success rate...other doctors were in agreement standing in the background and some said their treatments were almost the same but slightly different as the only other comments I heard...

I was hoping this news would take off like a raging wildfire but it didn't take me long to figure out that curing the virus was not part of the master plan...When President Trump spoke of using Hydroxychloroquine a few weeks later the Media and others tried and succeeded in making him look ignorant...they downplayed what he said and spoke negatively about the treatment...Not only that but they used Covid-19 against him to help Biden get more votes...anyone with common sense should of known it wasn't President Trump that didn't want a cure or better treatment...

I now know the potential of using Ivermectin for the cold or flu virus...
Because of Covid 19 I am a little more educated on supplements I didn't know about until Covid 19 showed up...

Old Post 01-01-2021 01:52 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:

When people first started dying here in the Houston area a doctor came forward and spoke up about using Hydroxychloroquine with additional ingredients, and the success rate they were having with that concoction which was really high like close to 100 percent success rate...other doctors were in agreement standing in the background and some said their treatments were almost the same but slightly different as the only other comments I heard...

I was hoping this news would take off like a raging wildfire but it didn't take me long to figure out that curing the virus was not part of the master plan...When President Trump spoke of using Hydroxychloroquine a few weeks later the Media and others tried and succeeded in making him look ignorant...they downplayed what he said and spoke negatively about the treatment...Not only that but they used Covid-19 against him to help Biden get more votes...anyone with common sense should of known it wasn't President Trump that didn't want a cure or better treatment...

I now know the potential of using Ivermectin for the cold or flu virus...
Because of Covid 19 I am a little more educated on supplements I didn't know about until Covid 19 showed up...

Old Post 01-01-2021 01:52 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

The wife and I have been dealing with Covid for just over two weeks.. her in far worse shape than me.. She developed Covid related pneumonia about 4 days in and it's been a battle..

As I write this today she's much better, Oxygen levels are in the low to mid 90's consistently. She's still sick and not near normal, but I'm not worried she's gonna kick.. Was that bad..

Our local Dr. prescribed Ivermectin to both of us immediately when she was diagnosed.. I was still healthy at the time showing no symptoms..

I ended up only with bad head cold symptoms, still have it, but it's mitigated a good bit.. I wonder if the Ivermectin prescribed early as a preventative helped me fare much better with the disease.

Our Dr. also gave us a list of supplements we should take along with the Anti Biotic and Dexamethasone she prescribed. Vitamin D and Melatonin were on the list as well..

Stuff is rough on some folks and not so much on others.. FWIW.. I'm glad we did the Ivermectin, might have made a huge difference in how this turned out.

Old Post 01-01-2021 02:46 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Larry, thanks for sharing...I have most of the ingredients here at my house but don't know the dosage for the ivermectin...

Is it a one time or two time dose like when worming an animal and is the dosage based on body weight? thanks

right now we are having a high number of people contracting Covid in our area...

Also, good news on both, you, and your wife's recoveries...

Old Post 01-01-2021 03:29 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Much appreciated Reuben. The Doc prescribed 13 MG on day one and 13 MG on day three for us.

Old Post 01-01-2021 04:45 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Thank you...

Old Post 01-01-2021 05:06 PM
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

REUBEN

Gma and I have the pour on we use for the steers. We get it on our hands every 6 months. When it 1st became known it could be used for covid virus, we start pouring bout a oz in hands and rubbing in. Do this every 4 to 6 weeks. Now 1st of November Gma got sick week later I got sick. Was not bad, bout like head cold. Gma went to work everyday. All in her office already had covid. It took a lot of my energy. But was able to get my farm chores done each day. Still haven't got all energy back. We will continue to use. Both of use believe ivermectin kept us from having a bad case. Might add Gma has had respiratory problems for years. So we will grasp hold of any straw we can. Maybe we should have used it more often. And maybe we wouldn't have got sick. Lots of maybe's. Everyone just needs to do what they think is best for themselves.

Answer to your question. We guess!

Happy New Year

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 01-01-2021 05:21 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

Here is the doctor that went before Senate committee touting the benefits of ivomec. It has also been used as a preventative in some other countries.
Funny the meds that are have some of the best results are found in our dogs medicine cabinets Dexamethasone, Doxycycline and ivomec along with some common supplements.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-01-2021 06:48 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Yes...and I will venture to say most if not all that the patents have expired...

Old Post 01-01-2021 07:05 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Video

quote:
This video was removed by YouTube for violations ??
Give us a break , **** !

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 07-22-2021 09:09 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote