UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
Pages (130): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

At Stud: Dual Grand CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch

I would like to offer at stud CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch. He is a PERFORMANCE SIRE in 2006. Dutchis built and colored up great weighing about 70-75 lbs. He has a loud bawl on track with a good locate rolled over to a steady bawl chop. He won't get drowned out by anybody. He is very cold nosed but will smoke a hot track with the best of them. His best attribute is he is extremely independant and will tree the majority of time by himself and will hold pressure no matter what. Dutch was a natural, very early starter. He was tracking and treeing at 6-7 months and at 8 months was really turning it on treeing own his own every night out. He placed in the top ten at Bluetick days at 12 months old in his second hunt. Dutch is not ill or trashy at all(I can honestly say he has never treed any off game). In fact I would say his biggest fault is he will not tree with an ill dog at all. He will leave a tree the second something ill is going on. After talking to Tony and Lee they both have told me this was exactly like Bullet.

I strongly believe Dutch has it all to reproduce top notch coondogs. Not only does he have the bloodlines but the abilities and brains to back it up. Come for a hunt and let him show you.
Thanks for readying my add. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Corey Thorson
Pella, Ia 641-780-5068

Dutch's 3 generation pedigree.

......................NT CH Dryfork Blue Spud
..............NT CH Smokey River Jb's Chief
......................Smokey River BB's Jbell
........FCH GR CH GR NT CH Vining's Runnin Bullet
......................GR NT CH Coz's Sparetime Spanky
..............CH GR NT CH Smokey River Crazy's Blue Fly
......................CH NT CH Rob's Crazy

Dual Grand CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch

.....................CH GR Nt CH Russ's Tree'n Blue Luke
..............Nt CH GR CH Franzen's Blue Snuggles
.....................NT CH Franzen's Blue Cindy
........NT CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Lace
.....................Nt CH Franzen's Blue Blaze
..............GR Nt CH CH Menne's True Blue Suzie
.....................Nt CH Franzen's Blue Dutches

Pictures

Last edited by Hawk32 on 12-21-2008 at 03:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2005 07:07 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim craver
UKC Forum Member

Not to mention there was more than one coondog out of that litter. I know Corey also has a chnitech female out of this litter and my female out of this litter just lacks a first. They say breed to a dog that came from a litter that produced more than just a one hit wonder. I wouldnt be ashamed to breed one to him. Would definately be worth considering. I hope he makes you proud in the stud pen also Corey, best of luck..

Old Post 12-22-2005 10:32 PM
jim craver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim craver Click here to Send jim craver a Private Message Click Here to Email jim craver Find more posts by jim craver Add jim craver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Here is everyones chance to get a piece of Bullet that is out for looks. You won't find a better looking Bullet dog in my opinion. Good luck with him Corey.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 12-23-2005 01:14 AM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-27-2005 11:59 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS THE DOG WE ARE GOING TO BREED OUR FEMALE TO. MAGIC IS A REAL NICE HOUND HAT RUNS TO CATCH AND LOCKS DOWN TREED AT 100BPM AND IS NOT AFRAID TO WIND ONE. THERE IS NO PULL TO HER. THANKS COREY HOPEFULLY WE GET A LITTER.

Old Post 12-28-2005 01:41 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TIMBER II
New UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Fanciers

My name is Mike Van Wyk From the same town as Corey lives in. Corey thinks I am nuts because I hunt the English Coonhound, and besides if I hunted the same breed we would not have anything to debate! Anyway that is not whats important. I have watched Coreys Gr.NT.CH.Thorsons Treen Dlue Dutch and Nt.CH. Throsons sweet blue Brandy from the time they were in the whelping box... to now. I hunted with their mother as well. The first major Bluetick event Dutch was entered in at Legrange IN. he placed 10th on Friday Nt. I Put Brandy's 1st place win on her treed 4 coon split on 3 of them ! So can they competition hunt,... with the best of them! Dutch was a Yearling pup! If I were to switch breeds and follow another breed of dog it would be something from this line of dogs.

I would only breed to Dutch if you wanted Blueticks with..
Ability, Looks, Mouths, Heart and Desire, Accuracy and Intelligence! Are they Perfect... no... but they are as good as I have seen in any breed form thick coon populations, to thin coon populations, to hot climates, or cold, in the country. DOn't overlook this hound!

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Thanks for reading
Buckley Creek English Coonhounds
Mike Van Wyk
800-864-4491 office
641-625-4110 home
641-780-5124 cell

Last edited by TIMBER II on 12-29-2005 at 12:18 PM

Old Post 12-28-2005 02:32 AM
TIMBER II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TIMBER II Click here to Send TIMBER II a Private Message Click Here to Email TIMBER II Find more posts by TIMBER II Add TIMBER II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Franzen's Snuggles............................not that's a dog I haven't heard in a very LONG time. Very nice dog!

Old Post 12-28-2005 05:06 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike. It's been fun following Dutch and Timber around for last couple years hasn't it?

Ricochet
I never hunted with Snuggles but heard he was nice dog before he got hit by a car.

Old Post 12-31-2005 07:17 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

The female shown above was bred to Dutch on Jan 2nd and again on Jan 5th. She is a Nite Champion with 2 wins towards grand and I believe she is also a Grand show champion.

Last edited by Hawk32 on 01-05-2006 at 05:26 PM

Old Post 01-03-2006 04:46 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 01-05-2006 05:32 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 01-09-2006 05:23 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

meat

Corey, Took magic this evening for a hour. three dumps, 3 coons. Decided to go out about 8 after my bears died and our first track was pretty poor but she treed it and the next two were some running machines. We will have to go together before she gets to fat and slow. This dog can tree with the best of them.

Old Post 01-16-2006 03:20 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad

Sorry about your Bears. I feel your pain, I'm a life long Skins fan.

Sounds like you and Magic are going to have some fun. That's not to shabby for being laid up for the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to get this litter on the ground. Like I said on Sat if you want I could finish her to Grand for you. I have it made with all the hunts around here.

Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2006 07:46 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Dutch and I had a great night of hunting last night. One of those nights where the tracks were smokin and all ended with coon on the outside. One was a 28-30 lb boar.

Dutch is here for your inspection anytime.

Corey
641-780-5068

Home of:

Old Post 01-20-2006 02:08 PM
English 101
UKC Forum Member

dutch

BTT

Old Post 01-24-2006 07:06 PM
English 101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English 101 Click here to Send English 101 a Private Message Click Here to Email English 101 Find more posts by English 101 Add English 101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 01-27-2006 08:48 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

big belly

I would have to say that ol dutch got the job done. She is starting to look like a pot bellied pig.

Old Post 01-31-2006 02:26 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

That's awsome. I was wondering if she was showing at all yet. Hope she has a bunch in there.

Home of:

Old Post 02-03-2006 01:52 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

pups

We better start thinking about selling puppies, it appears that she has a pile in there with 2 weeks till whelping.

Old Post 02-19-2006 03:44 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

That's a good thing, I guess. Amy and I were talking about that this weekend. If there is enough I would like a male. I had to beg but I think I got her convinced to let me have one.

We cooked up part of that loin last weekend. Man was that good.

Home of:

Old Post 02-20-2006 04:49 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

male pup

You can have first pick of the litter!

Old Post 02-20-2006 09:08 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

This is my new website. Check it out.

Home of:

Old Post 02-22-2006 08:54 PM
Jake Appel
UKC Forum Member

COREY-
I REALLY LIKE THE WEBSITE-MY FLY/BRANDY PUP IS DOING GOOD STILL-JUST WISH THIS WEATHER WOULD BREAK SO I CAN GET BACK TO MESSIN WITH HIM-LATER-JAKE

CH.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK GERT
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. MANNS WILD N BLUE MINDY III
CH.GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK BOOMIN' JET
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GUNSMOKE
GR.CH.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GERT'S LADY
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK HONEY BEE
NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK SMOKIN GUN

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' SHELTONS SMOKEY RIVER FLY
GR.CH.NT.CH. 'PR' APPEL'S BLUE OAK TIMBER
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK BULLET-- 9TH PLACE 2008 UKC WORLD
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK JET 6 ECHO

Old Post 02-22-2006 10:49 PM
Jake Appel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake Appel Click here to Send Jake Appel a Private Message Click Here to Email Jake Appel Find more posts by Jake Appel Add Jake Appel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture of Dutch and Kitty. Kitty is a Nt Ch female owned by Rex Krough. Rex and Trent came down for a hunt last friday. Kitty is one tough little female. I sure enjoyed seeing her go and listening to Rex talk about some of those old blueticks.
Thanks again, hope to do it again soon.

Home of:

Last edited by Hawk32 on 03-06-2006 at 08:20 PM

Old Post 03-06-2006 08:17 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Corey we have puppies! She had 5 when i was out there and looks like there should be several more.

Old Post 03-08-2006 08:58 PM