UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ain’t we glad !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Ain’t we glad !!

We got no leash lock now. I would hate to drive 16 hrs pay $250 to walk my dog on the leash for 45 minutes.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2019 02:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ain’t we glad !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
We got no leash lock now. I would hate to drive 16 hrs pay $250 to walk my dog on the leash for 45 minutes.

Tar

Yes it sucked. Lots of folks including myself ended their weeks walking around with their dogs on a leash.

Glad UKC changed it. Hope PKC does the same.

Old Post 10-27-2019 02:50 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Leash locked

Talking about a stupid rule, this one has to rank as the number one. How anyone could be in favor of such a rule is beyond my reasoning capability. Leading a dog for half the hunting time is ridicous and makes no sense. Give every dog a fair chance of winning, if a dog is leashed it has no chance. Dave

Old Post 10-27-2019 11:31 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Who ever has that babble first strike and a coon a mile deep don’t have near the advantage the way they scatter and don’t compete any more puts an honest dog at a disadvantage.

But hey won’t be long now we don’t have to deal with it.

Tar

Old Post 10-28-2019 01:04 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote